Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

From Apes back to Apes ...tasman1 » Post #3

Sun Oct 29, 2017 00:34 in General Talk

We are still Apes we never changed just that we look different from the ones we call apes,if I kick you on the back you will bend forward in pain and look like one,Right ?

Bitcoin vs stock market? Which would you invest » Post #11

Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:17 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Neither.

Buy real estate.

If I am not mistaken one of the main reasons for the beginning of the recession in 2007 was the collapse of the real estate sector in the US,thats why the recession was different from the previous ones it took longer to end just because experts could not determine how to revive the economy,people lost 70% of capital in the stock market many people lost everything leading to sucide,even today most shares have not recovered to pre recession highs,banks are in depth even today because of NPA'S and bad loans,putting money in one place can be very risky it depends on investment trends in a country how one can balance their funds in diffrent asset class.

what days is the cash out started? » Post #2

Fri Oct 27, 2017 21:27 in Your Stats

You just cashedout recently I have not done so for nearly a year maybe you can tell me ? Thankyou.

Why Your-Surveys taking somuch time givi reward ?? » Post #2

Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:13 in Success Stories

For just 0.13$ you are so concerned,I have 12 Yoursurveys pending over $10 some pending for over 30 days maybe you must have read at the end that the survey you completed will also be under review so even if it does not credit they have already given you a reason,some members may show a long list of yoursurveys credited but their profile country location only applys to them the surveys they completed are not avilable everywhere.

Has this happened to you. » Post #3

Thu Oct 26, 2017 07:28 in General Talk

Thats right my earnings were going up more than last year for the first six months but definitely it has slowed down now,more earning opertunities have to be created or else many members maybe be here for just a few cents.

New Member forum » Post #2

Sun Oct 22, 2017 18:04 in Member Introduction

Welcome Durval from the land of Pele I heard he could kick backwards into his own goal :lol: :D :mrgreen:

Bitcoin cross USD5100! » Post #9

Sun Oct 22, 2017 17:59 in General Talk

rpdesign wrote: over 5700+ now!!! ohhhh boy .... i'm planning a big christmas party. everyone invited :mrgreen:

There has to be a correction to move up futher,so a crash is comming,never mind plan for mext Christmas

New member here! » Post #2

Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:19 in Member Introduction

Hello welcome to Clixsense

english » Post #4

Sat Oct 21, 2017 22:18 in Success Stories

Yes main forum its only English but if you go to International section you will find in your langauge

english » Post #2

Sat Oct 21, 2017 13:45 in Success Stories

Click on forum and check in International there you will find Portuguese

This weekend will be awesome » Post #2

Sat Oct 21, 2017 08:04 in General Talk

I have never seen such a Diwali,ristrictions on all celebrations except wishing each other ,and people violating all ristrictions

Bitcoin or paypal » Post #5

Sat Oct 21, 2017 06:26 in Filipino

riandoren wrote: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

Violation of forum rules you cannot clap so many times together

The entire family sold everything for Bitcoin » Post #24

Fri Oct 20, 2017 23:47 in General Talk

Most people are not shure when to enter into an investment, a member up here got 1 Bitcoin at the rate of $160,I got it at $250,its a investment you can just sit cool how much can it go down,60% still one makes a profit,but right now you need to have some knowledge about the investment you make or else you wont even need a house ,just reading reviews and getting in is suicidei,if you have disposable money its the best way to get in at this time.

Bitcoin or paypal » Post #2

Fri Oct 20, 2017 23:36 in Filipino

Definitely Bitcoin

The entire family sold everything for Bitcoin » Post #18

Thu Oct 19, 2017 20:12 in General Talk

Mostly big investors have become biticoin billionaires but hard to think how people clicking for satoshis can go beyond a couple of millions in the long term that too if you know the right way to multiply what you have.

Payoneer or Payza, which one is better » Post #2

Thu Oct 19, 2017 19:58 in General Talk

Depends on how much you cashout,if its more than $75 then Payoneer,also need to see how much GST is diducted,I have not cashedout after GST was introduced but seems PayPal charges are quiet high after GST

Sad to leave here » Post #4

Thu Oct 19, 2017 05:29 in General Talk

You have been here since 2009,nothing is wrong with this site,please look at your account statistics,seems all these years you were not so active and whatever you made was perhaps from adds and Clixgrid, maybe your problem is that you never tried to earn from any other way and still dont want to try ,no one is to blame for it maybe you can just dissapear

Your Surveys » Post #5

Wed Oct 18, 2017 07:09 in General Talk

How wonderful dont worry even you will get used to it

Your Surveys » Post #2

Wed Oct 18, 2017 05:54 in General Talk

Its nothing you are lucky you did some charity work just move to the next survey

The entire family sold everything for Bitcoin » Post #13

Tue Oct 17, 2017 01:49 in General Talk

Its time to register with RIPPLE I just did so,its still in the construction stage but best time to get in early to make big profits,lot of talk about it will be fully functional next month,officially to be launched by former US Federal Reserve chairman Ben Benerke
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 23:35:50 EST