Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Your Survey going to review after complete survey » Post #2

Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:34 in Success Stories

I have 15 YourSurveys pending some have gone beyond 30 days I have three YourSurveys with reward over $2 each ,after 30 days of completion one of them appeared in pending when I click it it shows will credit in 30 days and stay under review,which would mean it could credit in total 60 days,other yoursurveys below $2 that are pending will show in your History &Support in the survey page ,you can see the status of those surveys if they show pending,under review or completed they could still credit how long I dont know if the status change in any of them then you can forget it.,for me its ok I have never had a reversal so if it does not credit its better than crediting and getting reversed one fine day,no one likes to see total earned balance going down.

What do / did you do for a living? » Post #2

Thu Nov 30, 2017 06:35 in General Talk

Many people believe the secret to success is changing jobs it helps to move ahead in your career,I think it could be true to a certain extent but not too frequently that could work in the adverse,its more important to deversify,means try to get a job in something different than what you are good at it increases your administrative skills and later in your career will prove quiet fruitfull

Bitcoin mania reach All time high 19k » Post #12

Thu Nov 30, 2017 05:35 in General Talk

Even if it takes time if it goes on I could be a Biticoin multi millionaire,I got my coins at $250x5 and 3 free

Tips on how to get referrals? » Post #4

Wed Nov 29, 2017 14:27 in General Talk

You have been here two months and already desperate,I have a tip for you become a Chinese,they are equally desperate, one Chinese member had a chat with me,he asked me to close my account here then click on his link and register again,maybe you can do that want my link try it .

My new hair style » Post #3

Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:09 in General Talk

If you keep it at the centre you will be recognised very easily from the Amohak tribe,right now Draculla would think he has you ,but I love it .

Holy crap dogecoin is up 50 percent today » Post #7

Thu Nov 23, 2017 17:48 in General Talk

Ok good then sell your dog

Lies on the Net about ClixSense and Members » Post #46

Tue Nov 21, 2017 06:52 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Are We still here ?

Why not we are in a bowling alley didn't you hear some guys got bowled out here,my friend Marcel not seen him for long

happy surveys » Post #2

Thu Nov 16, 2017 06:47 in General Talk

Congratulations, but my success is unique I am very good at accumulating pending surveys now standing at 16,I have never had a reversal maybe thats why everything is pending

tablets » Post #10

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:21 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Can not help , I use tablets just for pain . Panadol is good :mrgreen:

This panadol tablets you take them for which sickness ?

how sad... » Post #12

Sat Nov 11, 2017 05:23 in Filipino

Everyone is having a bad experience with some survey company,I had 14 YourSurveys pending two got brushed below the carpet 12 still pending some have been pending for more than 30 days,I think its fine

Bitcoin Cash hit 1000? This is the new bitcoin? » Post #2

Sat Nov 11, 2017 05:15 in General Talk

So what

profile under review » Post #2

Fri Nov 10, 2017 18:57 in General Talk

Maybe you have been making frequent changes ?

I Won't Give Up » Post #2

Thu Nov 09, 2017 05:24 in General Talk

Nice one a Typhoon blew over surveys ,nice to see the spirit :thumbup: :clap:

Do you think Bitconnect will collapse » Post #4

Sat Nov 04, 2017 01:40 in General Talk

It should collapse if it has to go higher,it is over priced at the present

concerns with a survey » Post #2

Fri Nov 03, 2017 08:03 in General Talk

Its normal some survey company's are elergic to something in you and they can sence when you are there and they throw you out ,I have a similar experience to the extent that I dont get surveys by that company anymore,goodriddens I dont have to click on their link anymore,they can have some elergy pills

Bitcoin vs stock market? Which would you invest » Post #24

Thu Nov 02, 2017 06:15 in General Talk

50K maybe you will get a ride to leave our planet before all ends

Bitcoin vs stock market? Which would you invest » Post #22

Thu Nov 02, 2017 05:12 in General Talk

But before that the world ends,where are you going to take your coins,before that I can give you 0.05$ wont get a better deal take it or leave it sorry to say you are running out of time.

From Apes back to Apes ...tasman1 » Post #7

Sun Oct 29, 2017 14:20 in General Talk

The Newyork Times
Astronomers from all over the world are on the event they say the object is definitely not from our solar system
Get the full story from Http:// Google.Com/Newsstand/S/CBLW_KvDUZY

From Apes back to Apes ...tasman1 » Post #5

Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:54 in General Talk

Amazing discovery,Scientists have detected an object 400 meters in diameter size of an astroid but say its not an astroid,its the first proof of an alien spaceship visiting our solar system its was closest to our planet on October 14th 10 million Km away moving at a seed of 115,000km per sec ,they say no object in our solar system moves at that speed and patern,the object was in an orbit around the sun using the suns gravity to eject it to leave the solar system.

From Apes back to Apes ...tasman1 » Post #3

Sun Oct 29, 2017 00:34 in General Talk

We are still Apes we never changed just that we look different from the ones we call apes,if I kick you on the back you will bend forward in pain and look like one,Right ?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 22:56:11 EST