Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Wow Lot of money to make here ! » Post #3

Tue Jan 09, 2018 16:01 in General Talk

That is missing survey credit approved, take it to complete checklist :D

Missing Survey Credit Approved » Post #4

Tue Jan 09, 2018 09:37 in Your Stats

Yoo hoo seems YourSurveys is celebrating New Year,the day is full of Yoursurvey missing survey credit getting approved five today lets see how many more will come.

not New, coming back after 10 years » Post #2

Tue Jan 09, 2018 09:18 in Member Introduction

Amazing must be some reason you were off for ten years,I have a full time job but I have been here every single day since registration,two cashouts took ten years to think of getting back ?

New Member » Post #2

Tue Jan 09, 2018 04:20 in Member Introduction

Welcome to Clixsense, it takes some time to understand how the site works,you will find a survey profile on the survey page make sure you complete it,to start getting surveys,try to be active for 4-5 hours everyday things will work out fine,have a nice day.

Help.... » Post #2

Tue Jan 09, 2018 04:04 in General Talk

Getting disqualified is normal,why you dont get surveys could be couple of factors ,your country,your location,even a person staying 250km from you within your country makes a difference, I dont know about your country and your geographical location,what kind of place you stay,a city,town,village,use your mind make changes depending on your location, hope you get it,even Facebook is very bad at determining a persons location its a fact.

Why do not the polls come to me? » Post #2

Mon Jan 08, 2018 05:02 in General Talk

There are no polls here,dont have politicians here,its a site to earn not to fight elections.

my survery's are awesome » Post #3

Mon Jan 08, 2018 01:20 in Your Stats

You can go to the Clixsense home page and click ClixAddon,you will find the brousers available to download ClixAddon ,if you have anyone of them on your computer just click it and ClixAddon will start downloading.

I am new here. » Post #2

Sun Jan 07, 2018 05:35 in Member Introduction

You seem to be quiet inactive no one can support you on that,you are a new member? Just check your account, date of registration 22nd November 2016.

Time seems to speed up as we get older..tasman1 » Post #7

Sun Jan 07, 2018 05:29 in General Talk

Why do politicians live longer than common people, maybe because they have more useless things to think about rather than time passing faster,if you are active and have something to do in life with an aim you mind wont keep measuring time.

First survey I completed in 2018 » Post #2

Tue Jan 02, 2018 07:47 in Success Stories

Very nice beginning to the year,congratulations, most members including myself still on 0.00

welcome to 2018 everyone » Post #4

Tue Jan 02, 2018 07:42 in General Talk

Nice but it got locked,like surveys doing well sorry get back game and adds,your link how many guys clicked on it ?

5+1.....tasman1 » Post #5

Sun Dec 31, 2017 04:43 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: 5 + Me
on 6th spot

TOP FIVE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD:

1. Jeff Bezos at $US100b

2. Bill Gates at $US91.6b

3. Warren Buffet at $US85.5b

4. Amancio Ortega at $US75.7b

5. Mark Zuckerberg at $73.2b

6. tasman1 at 1dollar and 20 cent

According to you rich people are evil, :D that list above means most evil people in the world ?

Happy New Year!!! » Post #2

Sun Dec 31, 2017 04:37 in Filipino

archangel0528 wrote: Happy New Year to everyone! :xrazz:

May 2018 usher in for us a more productive & prosperous engagement here in ClixSense! :xthumbup:

Iwas/ingat po sa paputok, dahil mahirap mag-tasking dito sa ClixSense kung kulang o sugatan ang ating mga kamay/daliri. Stay safe & stay positive for 2018, everyone! :xwink:

Happy NewYear,have a nice time.

want to be a millionaire.....start 1. January 2018 » Post #3

Sun Dec 31, 2017 04:23 in General Talk

charmoeren wrote: fast way to become a millionaire

put $ 0.25 in your save gosh today, double it tomorrow and finish this month ............ when the month is over, you've gotten to become a millionaire.

Do you want to be a billionaire? Put 250 $ in your savings today, put it twice tomorrow and put off this month .......... when the month is over, you're billionaire.

its very easy to become millionaire / billionaire.

These are simple facts .......... not rocket research

Happy New Year

What are you doing here then,apply your own formula and become a millionaire

California giving away free cars for poor » Post #18

Sat Dec 30, 2017 08:22 in General Talk

This Bitcoin mania is getting so crazy that,recently two people working in the same firm (Information and Technology ) from the city of Banglore got married they asked their friends not to get any gifts for their wedding but instead present them with Bitcoins most people must be having a Biticoin wallet account in a perticular site Zebpay India even I have an account on the site,so its very easy to transfer to anyones account. Nice way of making some Bitcoins.

California giving away free cars for poor » Post #14

Sat Dec 30, 2017 05:23 in General Talk

Cryptos are not recognised by the Indian government they are warning people against investing in any of them,they call Bitcoin a ponzy scheme,in the past few days some very rich people have lost large sums of money in Bitcoins,but nothing is banned anyone can invest at their own risk,one has to pay 30% in Tax,but one wonders how much of it is disclosed people must be making cash deals to avoid tax.

California giving away free cars for poor » Post #12

Sat Dec 30, 2017 04:35 in General Talk

Yes while everything was going down Ripple went up 50%

Happy New Years members » Post #4

Fri Dec 29, 2017 09:32 in General Talk

Happy new year, have a nice time.

California giving away free cars for poor » Post #7

Fri Dec 29, 2017 09:28 in General Talk

claumassis wrote: What is ripple account ??

Ripple is like a crypto currency just in a construction stage but you can get freeripples if you get an account,best time to get in

California giving away free cars for poor » Post #2

Fri Dec 29, 2017 07:43 in General Talk

I am giving away a Ripple account free want one ?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2021 22:07:29 EST