Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

down the drain » Post #11

Mon Aug 16, 2021 19:04 in General Talk

Only 9% of Indians pay tax so 91% dont pay anything who is bothered people earn millions but have never payed a single cent as tax nothing happens to them on the contrary the government troubles people like us who pay taxes religiously its like discouraging even those who pay

down the drain » Post #9

Mon Aug 16, 2021 18:35 in General Talk

Its not that way some mistakes made by political decisions change geo political situation and then when it has repercussions there is no alternative left America is no friend of India they take advantage of a situation for their benefit Russians were traditional allies but today even they are more towards China one wrong decision disturbs a lot of things as long as another wrong is not done things will hang around in uncertainty,what politicians think never happens and people never know what actually is happening because no one is allowed hundreds of miles from the situation so everything is distorted and told to the people

down the drain » Post #5

Mon Aug 16, 2021 08:51 in General Talk

The Taliban is targeting even Indian projects in Afghanistan which have become useless question is will America go back to Afghanistan religious fundamentalism is growing its a very dangerous situation because religious lunatics can do anything

down the drain » Post #2

Mon Aug 16, 2021 07:35 in General Talk

Yes but we have a bigger problem Taliban is active again India is their target right now India has troops all along the border with Pakistan and China from West to East more than 500000 troops are stationed with China the standoff has been more than a year and no solution the Chinese are well known for keeping the situation alive for decades without starting a war the Taliban is thought of again starting terrorists activities according to intelligence sources

Poor Helping Rich .....tasman1 » Post #5

Sun Aug 15, 2021 18:00 in General Talk

Australia has only about 450 cases per day Indian numbers are not being given correctly because they are still quite high if India had 450 cases people and the government would start assuming the pandemic is over because even with high numbers life goes on normally here even here people think the vaccine will protect them although only 17% of the population is vaccinated everyone is prepared to pay god an uninvited visit even if God rejects them poor god he could get infected with these Zombie visitors

Poor Helping Rich .....tasman1 » Post #3

Sun Aug 15, 2021 17:14 in General Talk

Either people are very stupid or ignorant,one million doses is nothing each person requires two doses these vaccines were developed mainly to help front line workers to protect their lives but now you cannot go anywhere in the world unless you are vaccinated and have a vaccine certificate only Pfizer Astra Zeneca and Mordena are recognized as proper vaccines and recognized internationally even in India government has imported couple of million doses of Mordena it will be given to the corporates and government officials so that they can travel abroad it is not for the general public,public is given Indian vaccines which have low efficiency and not recognized internationally the vaccines imported by Australia from Poland could be only for important people government officials who need to travel abroad,the hospitality industry is dead because people face lot of restrictions only the foolish try something adventurous and land up in trouble

Please Come and Enjoy .......tasman1 » Post #57

Sun Aug 15, 2021 07:36 in General Talk

No you have not understood,lord Siva the creator of the universe married the same woman in her seven lifes everytime she took rebirth she could only marry Lord Shiva and he knew it,but what happened after the 7th time only she was made for him even she did not know that if she left the 7th time she would not take rebirth nor did Lord Shiva tell her that ?,there is no 8th time even for God even he could not make it possible thats why we say sath janmo ka bandhan :lol: we humans cannot keep a wife even once we get rid of her in a couple of years because she becomes boring

Please Come and Enjoy .......tasman1 » Post #55

Sun Aug 15, 2021 06:52 in General Talk

There is no supernatural power we sit comfortably in our house not aware what happens in the universe of which we are a part the universe is a very unstable place everday a star diies galaxies collide nothing is perfect life on eath could end any minute due to some event in the universe one day everything has to end everything has a life span just like we humans have even the sun will die like any other star in 5 billion years we even know when exactly the sun will die we also know what will happen to the planets when the sun dies everything in the universe runs on various physical factors gravity keep everything in place if gravity is disturbed everything will collide creating mayhem it is happening in the universe stars collide;galaxies collide causing mahem its effects disturb everything it changes the way the universe functions what scientists call a supernova or a hypernova very distructive forces if one occurs within 500 light years of eath everything on eath will cease to exist in seconds nothing is perfect the universe is the most dangerous place to be in,life has ended on earth five times it will end again those who see the end one day will know how horrifying it can be there will be no god to help whom we believe in

Please Come and Enjoy .......tasman1 » Post #52

Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:12 in General Talk

I was educated in a Christian school and college I never went to a Hindu institution I have Christian childhood friends unfortunately they will be leaving India,500 years ago Portuguese were in Goa even today Goa has Portuguese architecture 500 hundred years old people can spreak five languages one of them is Portuguese,the government of Portugal gives them citizenship and employment in Europe and America,I am looking for a second home in Goa they have looked up some property for me and have asked me to come and see it,they have told me once we leave you will have to follow up regularly its a relationship of trust and understanding religion was never a factor there are people who can put aside religion if we humans learn how to trust each other and not use our beliefs as a form of hatred

Please Come and Enjoy .......tasman1 » Post #51

Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:35 in General Talk

I see people giving birth and abandon them because they cannot take care of them why give birth to a life that becomes helpless is that our reality,we have orphanages world over for life that is abandoned what is that life that becomes meaningless its a pity that life does not know what's coming

Dark side growing stronger ......tasman1 » Post #4

Sat Aug 14, 2021 06:42 in General Talk

You made 2 cents last what happened to the dark side did not work

lucky day » Post #3

Sat Aug 14, 2021 04:42 in Success Stories

Even I got more than two dollars yesterday from 1 Toluna $0.52 Opinionworld 0.58 Ysence Featured showing one star $1.24 and two offers $0.02

Please Come and Enjoy .......tasman1 » Post #48

Sat Aug 14, 2021 04:36 in General Talk

kanjoormadam09 wrote: Jesus Christ is just a human and might have done some good deeds and so is worshipped as worshipped for great personalities. Even lord krishna was also a human . People have exaggerated that these people are divine giving false lbeliefs. There are many such people who walked on Earth but cannot be treated as God. God has no form , or appearance it is just a belief

Thats right many people in India have done good for society selflessly they sacrificed their own comforts today they have been given the status of God one such human was Sai Baba from Shirdi in Maharashtra state he was a Muslim but across religious beliefs he is belived by everyone today his idol is placed in Hindu temples with the creator of the Universe his status is equal to thst of the creator of the universe we humans can do and believe anything we are in a world of illusions where reality is nonexistent just because myths and beliefs have taken over our lives,lord Krishna was an illusionist he could create illusions and make people see what did not exist he could put a whole community in a state of unrealistic dreams that did not exist even on a battle field he could change situations by creating an illusion,some religious texts are an illusion that could last thousands of years meaning even words written in text can create illusion and make humans believe its the mind of a very intelligent entity

Dark side growing stronger ......tasman1 » Post #2

Fri Aug 13, 2021 18:02 in General Talk

I get these things everyday on my phone the world is full of people reciting such poems;I block people everyday even my service provider has detected and messaged me a simpler way to avoid such things

Please Come and Enjoy .......tasman1 » Post #46

Fri Aug 13, 2021 07:44 in General Talk

Yes thats right even in India scientists have proved 32 million gods walked earth if we believe our scientists why do we still need a god its time we except what our own civilization understands,so tomorrow if Muslims say Allah walked the earth we have to except it and respect their beliefs

Please Come and Enjoy .......tasman1 » Post #44

Fri Aug 13, 2021 05:39 in General Talk

Some scientists say it very clearly within the next million years humans will be GOD because our level of intelligence will be equivalent to GOD we can carry out the same function as GOD on another world

Please Come and Enjoy .......tasman1 » Post #43

Fri Aug 13, 2021 04:49 in General Talk

Everything takes time religion is not a very old institution in devloped countries Atheism is rising very fast by the turn of the next century there would be more Atheists than religious people which means its very necessary to have a devloped society to move into the next stage of evolution,even 10,000 years ago humans had not yet migrated to different parts of the world from Africa there were no geographical lines people could go anywhere because no country or boundaries existed,the oldest religion which we call Hinduism today was formed 12,000 years ago by people who came from Jordan Syria at that time god did not exist on earth so the religion was created on the basis of a community the word Hindu is only 675 yeas old but the religion 12,000 years old all other religions were created within 4000 years ,let humans mess around for some time things will change :D so basically GOD comes at a time when a civilization starts moving into a more devloped stage we are still defined as animals because we behave like animals GOD is just an part of an evolutionary process at the right time religion snd god will leave because then humans dont need help this would be applicable everywhere in the universe god is not a permanent entity only difference is GOD would be defined as something else in another world but basically god is not the creator of the universe we just think so because we cannot imagine anything more intelligent with time humans will come to know what exactly is GOD

Please Come and Enjoy .......tasman1 » Post #40

Thu Aug 12, 2021 09:16 in General Talk

Historians scientists and Archeologists today know a lot that people dont know they are not allowed to reveal anything the political and religious institution is so powerful that they can prevent anything just because its in the intrest of politicians and religious institutions that truth does not come out in society thats why both have a common interest to protect their interests;governments change history to distort facts but it can only be changed in your own country world history still will have those facts governments cannot change that who is going to check what the facts are very few people know that history gets changed in their country thats why people are far away from what religion actually teaches they only follow what politicians spread which is distorted so religion and politics can never be separated they share common interests I see scientists evading questions because they are probhited from talking because they know a lot that we dont.

Please Come and Enjoy .......tasman1 » Post #38

Thu Aug 12, 2021 06:48 in General Talk

Religion is a political tool its very effective politicians distort religious beliefs for their advantage many people are not aware but Religion has got diluted people believe any crap so politicians can break religious understanding in their way I dont even know my neighbors everyone is in their own world society is so alof in citys that even if I die no one in my neighborhood would know the servant working athome is the source of what is happening arround,so politicians will thrive when they devide society

Today 3.79 Yesterday 3.48 SLOW....tasman1 » Post #7

Thu Aug 12, 2021 03:25 in Success Stories

Just 1 Toluna $0.52
2 offers $0.02
Total $0.54
Bonus 16% $0.08
Month $21.14
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:54:35 EST