Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

Who Did Use Toilet in China ?.....tasman1 » Post #12

Yesterday, 20:58 in General Talk

:D I saw an video of the latest Samsung 8K TV effects are fantastic but price of a 50 inch 8K TV is Rs16,00,000 one can buy a luxury car at that price

ySense going downhill faster than Titanic sink » Post #4

Yesterday, 20:10 in General Talk

For many members here who have been for longer than two years are finding it very difficult to overcome the memories of Clixsene,those days are never going to get back so its better to move on,Darkstar2 is a very good example he was doing very well but slowly his earnings came down to less than 50%,I can understand how he felt being here longer than most of us,its very unfortunate an old member has to stay away from the forum,but rules are same for everyone,as Tasman1 has mentioned location country is very important.

Introduction » Post #2

Mon Jul 06, 2020 05:43 in Member Introduction

Welcome to Ysence

India , Brazil , Number 1 and 2.... tasman1 » Post #19

Mon Jul 06, 2020 00:55 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Dont worry just a couple of months more,we will be super powers of Covid19,Brazil may be good in Football but its still only the quarterfinals of Covid19 the US and BRAZIL are no match for us.

Gold Medal ??????? :o
Dont make us so cheap atleast a platinum medal

India , Brazil , Number 1 and 2.... tasman1 » Post #17

Mon Jul 06, 2020 00:00 in General Talk

Dont worry just a couple of months more,we will be super powers of Covid19,Brazil may be good in Football but its still only the quarterfinals of Covid19 the US and BRAZIL are no match for us.

Covid-19 Air Born » Post #3

Sun Jul 05, 2020 22:10 in General Talk

The economy is opening up but its spreading the virus much faster,I mentioned in one of my replies to a post many offices where people spend 6-7 hours a day have found positive cases despite the government rules of safety employees are being told not to talk about it outside,everyday is a nightmare which one cannot avoid,other public places can be avoided it all depends on an individual,its been four months I have not had a haircut and have no idea how to get one without someone turning my head,since the opening up of the economy numbers are creating new records in the past 24 hours India has had 24,000 new Covid19 cases

End Started , Run Now .......tasman1 » Post #12

Sun Jul 05, 2020 21:56 in General Talk

I was watching Al JAZERRA some US allies were asked to comment on whom they could support INDIA or CHINA all refrained from answering,how time changes everything some of US allies have sold very sensitive defense technology to China they could be moving closer to China for their long term economic benifits,if they choose China if the situation demands the US would have to take a neutral stance to protect its own interests,one country that has a very good relationship with India and an traditional allie of the US is also tilting towards China is China aware of it and is it the reason why they feel more powerful,most amazing is the US has never given India any defense technology because of it policy they have transferred lot of defense technology to Pakistan in the past.

End Started , Run Now .......tasman1 » Post #10

Sat Jul 04, 2020 18:13 in General Talk

Yuho long live china long live North Korea dont waste time criticizing them

End Started , Run Now .......tasman1 » Post #8

Sat Jul 04, 2020 18:08 in General Talk

Yes thats why people are getting locked up,even I dont like wearing a mask but its much better than getting sick and paying the hospital Rs 9,00,000 $12,000 US to get cured,its been 15 days I have been athome and need to get some essentials,its a Sunday I have to move to the closest supermarket which opens at 10.00am get whatever I want quickly before there are too many people and get out

End Started , Run Now .......tasman1 » Post #6

Sat Jul 04, 2020 16:26 in General Talk

Yes I understand what you mean,but how long can you live in a situation where you wont have enough to eat,situation here is far worse but still some essential services have to function for survival,even in Newzeland every thing was bought under control in a short period of time the country opened up people were out as usual but then it has again started,its not going to go there has to be long term solution,some services which are essential have to be there with rules people should be forced to follow

End Started , Run Now .......tasman1 » Post #4

Sat Jul 04, 2020 02:48 in General Talk

WOW Australia has reached the era of the French Revolution if there is no bread eat cake

End Started , Run Now .......tasman1 » Post #2

Sat Jul 04, 2020 01:50 in General Talk

Lets see how long can a civilization be put off,last night I was watching Hard Talk on BBC ,indirectly an Oxford researcher for Covid19 vaccine said there is not going to be a vaccine for Covid19,in her words a vaccine is not required for Covid19 she compared it with Influenza saying Coronavirus will keep coming back everyone will not fall sick only those who have weak health conditions will be effected,people cannot be lockeddown forever,lets say the human civilization is not yet intelligent enough to find answers to their own problems our evolution is still in a primitive stage people are not strong enough to withstand a crisis

Shame , Shame India............tasman1 » Post #17

Fri Jul 03, 2020 06:45 in General Talk

I have already reported let the site decide if you dont understand

Shame , Shame India............tasman1 » Post #15

Fri Jul 03, 2020 06:31 in General Talk

No religious comments allowed in the forum if you dont delete your post I will click report then the site will decide

Shame , Shame India............tasman1 » Post #13

Fri Jul 03, 2020 06:03 in General Talk

Your post needs to be edited I respect every religion but you cannot post what you have written please restrain yourself from such comments or else you will be reported

Shame , Shame India............tasman1 » Post #9

Fri Jul 03, 2020 04:00 in General Talk

In India everywhere time is the same it does not change with distance that is the way it was always set

Shame , Shame India............tasman1 » Post #7

Fri Jul 03, 2020 03:49 in General Talk

Its weird when I saw the above reply it showed 19 minutes ago,her account details showed last visit yesterday,its 4.17 pm here in India its strange how does 19 minutes ago become yesterday everyone else loging in today shows today

ysense premium » Post #4

Fri Jul 03, 2020 02:22 in General Talk

CentsFinder wrote: Is there any premium system in ysense like clixsense premium?if that yes,then how is it & how it be?

Depends how you registered here,I searched Google and at that time Clixsene was the best PTC site,and registered through the Clixsene official page when I completed my profile I found there was a sponsor a member from Spain,as long as Clixsene existed I never knew anything about him,until Ysence he dissapeared it was so good to see the guy dissappear that I still wonder how he poped in,one day Valerie told me I was his referral,it was quite amusing that a referral could pop in from nowhere

First Month Here, Earning $102 » Post #10

Thu Jul 02, 2020 13:22 in Success Stories

His earnings are not a reflection of what everyone can make,your country demographics location will determine how well you do,just click everything you see in your account whatever works will be yours.

Shame , Shame India............tasman1 » Post #5

Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:32 in General Talk

Latest figures released by government are not accurate,even people understand because what people see and hear from people within their circles shows a very different picture,latest government figures show 6,25,591cases,18,226 deaths,the government is not keen to contain the pandemic they are more interested in opening up the economy,so steadily the numbers will keep rising,the problem will stay for a long time,till last month I had to go to work for two days a week,four days work remotely from home,in the past ten days restrictions in my city have been tightened,now I work all six days remotely from home,basically the more things open up without containment things will become worse,and things get back to where they were before,now there is also a political angle,condition of the poor is getting worse,government says people should allow house workers like servants back in their homes but people have refused,in some citys government wants people to allow house workers like servants to be allowed to stay in their houses provide food and pay,the longer this goes on government will try to implement more desperate measures just to keep their political interests not the welfare of the people,slowly government will find ways to squeeze people,a new Income Tax rule states if your electricity bill is Rs100000 or above $13000 a year it will be taxable,people sitting athome 24hours in a lockdown in sub 40 deg temp how many will pay taxes for over consuming electricity,this is just one small way of making people pay many more Will come with time.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 8, 2020 00:43:57 EST