You get 12% bonus if you complete checklist,if you install addon to your brouser you earn 2% more total 14%,if you complete checklist for three days at a stretch you will earn 2% more with streak total 16%.
That link is outdated,now GST applicable is 12% ,what you get in your bank is only what the conversion rate was $ to rupee the day you received the money,thats why people create a business account to get exemption,but you need a GST number to get exemption that you get if you have some business,or else 12% will be applicable.
Rewards link is useless because it wont give cash,you can just use it to spend on Amazon,Starbucks,Wallmart,if you have cashedout less than $50 it could take 15 days or longer because there are many members who have cashedout so your cashout has been qued,if something is wrong your money will be back in your account at ysence
Reward link will not give you cash,it can be used for various things online like Amazon,Walmart,Starbucks and many others,rewards link is like a site where your money will go from there you can choose where you want to spend it.
Its a new site which is still not fully functional,so naturally all surveys are not crediting,everytime you complete a survey go back to your account summary page and check your balance and checklist bonus thats the only way to know if a survey has credited,just ignore history for the time being,everytime you complete a survey dont close the page immediately,always wait for a minute to let your completion to be recorded this is the normal procedure irrespective weather a survey credits or not,you can take a screenshot of the end page and send a ticket at HELP ysence,with proof of completion before you begin a survey note down survey id and reward value of the survey all these things will be required when sending a ticket,just ignore history its not important right now,welcome to ysence
You have a PayPal business account,its all given in a business format,I dont understand why there is need for a business account,I have a PayPal account for 10 years and I opened a individual account,unless you have transactions beyond a limit required for a business ,are you going to make transactions above $10,000 ?
Just details of GST that is applicable on the amount you got through PayPal,if your income is taxable automatically tax authorities will charge you 12% GST,if you are not a tax assesse GST will be deduct by your bank,the income tax authorities now know everything from where you get money,whom you give money,irrespective of your standing rich poor beggar everyone is paying taxes directly or indirectly
Welcome to ysence,a new site in its construction stage so few things dont work properly its normal so bear with us,and dont get disheartened the most favorite word here is patience,so have some patience.
You wont get opertunities everyday,depending on your location take advantage of whatever you get because things change everyday,when the site is fully functional maybe in 4-5 months everyone will know the changes.
Now its ysence the faster you expect it the better,I always think is there a better option,then the only way is to wait till the site is fully functional,there is no comparison because clixsene is dead,comparision is made with existing things.