Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Arvind9

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Arvind9

What does "streak" mean? » Post #2

Today, 13:40 in General Talk

You get 12% bonus if you complete checklist,if you install addon to your brouser you earn 2% more total 14%,if you complete checklist for three days at a stretch you will earn 2% more with streak total 16%.

Could Anyone Solve This Doubt For Me? » Post #14

Today, 12:46 in General Talk

That is only for official purposes to set your account with your bank and IT

Could Anyone Solve This Doubt For Me? » Post #11

Today, 07:28 in General Talk

That link is outdated,now GST applicable is 12% ,what you get in your bank is only what the conversion rate was $ to rupee the day you received the money,thats why people create a business account to get exemption,but you need a GST number to get exemption that you get if you have some business,or else 12% will be applicable.

Toluna Survey is a big fraud!! » Post #6

Today, 04:17 in Hindi

It more amazing that despite knowing Toluna has problems everyone is still trying it,you are doing it at your own cost,rather than stop doing it and wait till the issue is resolved

when i will get my cashout » Post #9

Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:09 in Hindi

Rewards link is useless because it wont give cash,you can just use it to spend on Amazon,Starbucks,Wallmart,if you have cashedout less than $50 it could take 15 days or longer because there are many members who have cashedout so your cashout has been qued,if something is wrong your money will be back in your account at ysence

ABOUT REWARD LINK » Post #2

Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:01 in General Talk

Reward link will not give you cash,it can be used for various things online like Amazon,Walmart,Starbucks and many others,rewards link is like a site where your money will go from there you can choose where you want to spend it.

TOTALLY NEW HERE » Post #2

Sat Sep 21, 2019 08:00 in Member Introduction

Its a new site which is still not fully functional,so naturally all surveys are not crediting,everytime you complete a survey go back to your account summary page and check your balance and checklist bonus thats the only way to know if a survey has credited,just ignore history for the time being,everytime you complete a survey dont close the page immediately,always wait for a minute to let your completion to be recorded this is the normal procedure irrespective weather a survey credits or not,you can take a screenshot of the end page and send a ticket at HELP ysence,with proof of completion before you begin a survey note down survey id and reward value of the survey all these things will be required when sending a ticket,just ignore history its not important right now,welcome to ysence

Could Anyone Solve This Doubt For Me? » Post #8

Fri Sep 20, 2019 08:44 in General Talk

Yes that is for a business account,if you have an individual account its not required

Could Anyone Solve This Doubt For Me? » Post #6

Fri Sep 20, 2019 07:17 in General Talk

Even I get a tax advice from PayPal but its in a different format

Could Anyone Solve This Doubt For Me? » Post #4

Fri Sep 20, 2019 06:38 in General Talk

You have a PayPal business account,its all given in a business format,I dont understand why there is need for a business account,I have a PayPal account for 10 years and I opened a individual account,unless you have transactions beyond a limit required for a business ,are you going to make transactions above $10,000 ?

Could Anyone Solve This Doubt For Me? » Post #2

Fri Sep 20, 2019 04:15 in General Talk

Just details of GST that is applicable on the amount you got through PayPal,if your income is taxable automatically tax authorities will charge you 12% GST,if you are not a tax assesse GST will be deduct by your bank,the income tax authorities now know everything from where you get money,whom you give money,irrespective of your standing rich poor beggar everyone is paying taxes directly or indirectly

Completed $4.64 cint survey(13 min) » Post #6

Wed Sep 18, 2019 06:47 in Success Stories

High paying surveys are not available everywhere,it could be location based,all that I see is $1.50 survey being the highest paid.

Greetings, I'm new here please guide me. » Post #2

Mon Sep 16, 2019 06:40 in Member Introduction

Welcome to ysence,a new site in its construction stage so few things dont work properly its normal so bear with us,and dont get disheartened the most favorite word here is patience,so have some patience.

Sad » Post #2

Sun Sep 15, 2019 04:55 in Your Stats

:twisted: buddy everyday wont be good,you made your money last year,now its time to go :roll:

Yoursurvey didnt credit. » Post #2

Sat Sep 14, 2019 04:32 in General Talk

If it showed completed and did not credit then it may be under review,it the same on other sites atleast for Indian members

PAYPAL VERIFICATION PROBLEMS. HELP :( » Post #14

Thu Sep 12, 2019 07:44 in General Talk

You will also do well,best of luck.

daily surveys » Post #3

Thu Sep 12, 2019 07:41 in Hindi

You wont get opertunities everyday,depending on your location take advantage of whatever you get because things change everyday,when the site is fully functional maybe in 4-5 months everyone will know the changes.

Ysense is giving limited opportunities to earn » Post #2

Thu Sep 12, 2019 07:35 in Hindi

Now its ysence the faster you expect it the better,I always think is there a better option,then the only way is to wait till the site is fully functional,there is no comparison because clixsene is dead,comparision is made with existing things.

PAYPAL VERIFICATION PROBLEMS. HELP :( » Post #12

Thu Sep 12, 2019 07:11 in General Talk

I dont know how non taxable people pay but there is also a GST of 12% to the amount that gets deducted when filling returns

PAYPAL VERIFICATION PROBLEMS. HELP :( » Post #10

Thu Sep 12, 2019 06:50 in General Talk

No,the bank only confirms converted rate.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 23, 2019 16:28:57 EST