Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by mclloyd86

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by mclloyd86

You've completed all your work! » Post #516

Sun Feb 15, 2015 07:30 in Filipino

Natatakot ako gumalaw ng mga bagong tasks

No Badge! » Post #10

Sun Feb 15, 2015 07:27 in Filipino

henlordz wrote:
mclloyd86 wrote: received a message that my flagged was removed. Wahhhh

bumalik na ang badge mu?

opo hehehe nagulat nga ko pagopen ko di ko expect na babalik siya ngayon hehehe

Hello from a Crowdflower Employee! » Post #35

Sun Feb 15, 2015 07:21 in Member Introduction

Thanks so much. I appreciate it. My apology again. My badges are back. Kudos for the great job. :thumbup: :clap:

No Badge! » Post #8

Sun Feb 15, 2015 05:16 in Filipino

bawal pala un ibang words hehehe :o

Hello from a Crowdflower Employee! » Post #33

Sun Feb 15, 2015 05:12 in Member Introduction

someworker wrote:
mclloyd86 wrote:
someworker wrote:
mclloyd86 wrote: 16104268 my contributor id

I missed doing tasks it is almost four months already not able to do more tasks. Haist. :(

Thanks, I'll take a look here when I get the chance. You haven't worked on tasks in four months? That's a long time! Have you just been doing the other Clixsense activities?

I just done less than ten tasks a week or a day because I lost my badges. How sad. Doing those tasks helped me a lot financially.

Alright Mclloyd86, I was bored and decided to dig into your past right away. I checked out your history and found the reason for which you were flagged. Do you remember a job titled "Classify businesses as chains"? Well you had a bit of an outburst when you failed 8 test questions and contested each one with the following phrase "Try to search for yourself! WTF!". I actually thought it was funny but I can't approve of that behavior. You should know better then to do that. If you have nothing constructively helpful to say it's best not to say anything.

Anyways given that out of your 1206 contested test questions you only called someone dumb or an idiot 5 total times, I'd say that's pretty good compared to some of the stuff I read from you guys hahaha. I have cleared that particular flag and you should no longer be blocked from having whatever level your accuracy places you at currently. I don't know what that is because I don't remember the cut of points at the moment. It may take some time for the levels (if any) to be restored.

Mclloyd's inappropriate word counter just for funsies:
Idiot x 2
Dumb x 3
Damn x 23
WTF x 92

Enjoy the tasking!

M

P.S. Seriously though, I know that crappy test questions are super frustrating but do yourself a favor and just don't write anything, unless it is constructively helpful, if you're mad to avoid a situation like this again.

I appreciate all your efforts. Sorry for that words some were just copied on the list of the reasons given there. My sincere apology. Hoping for the best of all of us. Cheers. :thumbup: :clap:

Hello from a Crowdflower Employee! » Post #32

Sun Feb 15, 2015 05:09 in Member Introduction

someworker wrote:
mclloyd86 wrote:
someworker wrote:

I missed doing tasks it is almost four months already not able to do more tasks. Haist. :(

Thanks, I'll take a look here when I get the chance. You haven't worked on tasks in four months? That's a long time! Have you just been doing the other Clixsense activities?

I just done less than ten tasks a week or a day because I lost my badges. How sad. Doing those tasks helped me a lot financially.

Alright Mclloyd86, I was bored and decided to dig into your past right away. I checked out your history and found the reason for which you were flagged. Do you remember a job titled "Classify businesses as chains"? Well you had a bit of an outburst when you failed 8 test questions and contested each one with the following phrase "Try to search for yourself! WTF!". I actually thought it was funny but I can't approve of that behavior. You should know better then to do that. If you have nothing constructively helpful to say it's best not to say anything.

Anyways given that out of your 1206 contested test questions you only called someone dumb or an idiot 5 total times, I'd say that's pretty good compared to some of the stuff I read from you guys hahaha. I have cleared that particular flag and you should no longer be blocked from having whatever level your accuracy places you at currently. I don't know what that is because I don't remember the cut of points at the moment. It may take some time for the levels (if any) to be restored.

Mclloyd's inappropriate word counter just for funsies:
Idiot x 2
Dumb x 3
Damn x 23
WTF x 92

Enjoy the tasking!

M

P.S. Seriously though, I know that crappy test questions are super frustrating but do yourself a favor and just don't write anything, unless it is constructively helpful, if you're mad to avoid a situation like this again.

I tried to search all the queries and I got all the same results. So I was frustrated with the outcome. Sorry for being rude sometimes. Thanks for the help. :thumbup:

Hello from a Crowdflower Employee! » Post #31

Sun Feb 15, 2015 05:06 in Member Introduction

Sorry for that but I saw some worst words than that. Thanks a lot. It was frustrating because you are working hard doing task then got a lot unfair corrections. My apology. Those some words were already there on the lists of reasons why the corrections were unfair. I just clicked it.

:o :(

No Badge! » Post #7

Sun Feb 15, 2015 04:38 in Filipino

received a message that my flagged was removed. Wahhhh

Checklist for Today » Post #569

Sun Feb 15, 2015 04:21 in Filipino

henlordz wrote: Wooo... Clixsense is really awesome... my checklist for February 14, 2015 CS time...

wow congrats :thumbup:

thank you admin for prompt payment » Post #3

Sun Feb 15, 2015 03:21 in Payment Proofs

congrats :thumbup:

Hello from a Crowdflower Employee! » Post #29

Sun Feb 15, 2015 03:19 in Member Introduction

someworker wrote:

I won » Post #2

Sun Feb 15, 2015 02:52 in Success Stories

margali6ascs wrote: CONGRATULATIONS!
You have just won $0.25!
You have 24 chances left for today
:D

congrats. I won $0.10 too :thumbup:

My 2nd payment » Post #3

Sun Feb 15, 2015 02:25 in Payment Proofs

congrats

:thumbup:

Hello from a Crowdflower Employee! » Post #27

Sun Feb 15, 2015 02:04 in Member Introduction

16104268 my contributor id

Pinoy Members Tambayan & Attendance Thread! » Post #3714

Sun Feb 15, 2015 02:02 in Filipino

henlordz wrote: Present... 3 hours lng tulog ko....wooo para na ako lumilitaw sa hangin....

okay lang yan malaki na naman kinita mo plus $50 pa sa weekly contest congrats..

PRESENT

Withdraw PayPal via Bank Account » Post #433

Sun Feb 15, 2015 01:56 in Filipino

quane wrote: ako...im using eastwestbank saving/Visacard. ..

so far..wala pa nman akong naeencounter na problems, i dont know sa iba..

(wla p nmng din nccashout .. hehehehe) 8-) :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

makapagcash out ka din niyan soon

Nawala ang English task Forum » Post #3

Sat Feb 14, 2015 21:19 in Filipino

nandiyan naman ah

Pinoy Members Tambayan & Attendance Thread! » Post #3711

Sat Feb 14, 2015 08:34 in Filipino

mahiyain wrote:
mclloyd86 wrote:
mahiyain wrote:
mclloyd86 wrote:
mahiyain wrote:
mclloyd86 wrote: Present. Sana ibalik na mga badges ko. Namiss ko na magtask bwahahahaha :thumbup:

Present Din!

Pasasaan ba at babalik din yang badge na yan mclloyd86... may ibang raket kapa naman diba? yun muna asikasuhin mo habang hindi pa nabalik yang badge na yan.

marami nga po sir e hehehe engr po ba kayo?

Yes po, dito ako ngayon nakabase sa Dubai, UAE. Papano mo nahulaang enhinyero ako?

may nabasa ako sa post mo dati sabi mo busy ka sa site. Civil eng'g po ako

Happy Valentines to all. Kakauwi lang galing skul.

Present...

Ahh kaya pala, Electronics Engineer naman ako, malay mo pagdating ng araw makapagkita tayo..

wow nice naman. sana nga hehe

My First Payment From Clixsense » Post #2

Sat Feb 14, 2015 08:16 in Payment Proofs

nicosolo wrote: Thank you for the payment ......
this great PTC ia always the best

:clixsense: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

congrats more earnings to you :thumbup:

My Payment Proof » Post #4

Sat Feb 14, 2015 08:13 in Payment Proofs

congrats
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 21, 2019 13:19:04 EST