Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by supermansback26

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by supermansback26

Marcel-R6 » Post #1

Wed Feb 15, 2017 05:45 in General Talk

[Removed]

Marcel-R6 » Post #1

Wed Feb 15, 2017 05:34 in General Talk

Hey stupid i am finally leaving clixsense today and emailed the admin just now and told him about your rude post to members in the forum and you are going to probably get banned from being a forum moderator you get what you deserve so long clixsense :(

lots of peepss peed off today » Post #37

Fri Feb 10, 2017 07:07 in General Talk

I know if buxp can get there paypal limitation lifted and still use paypal on there site then clixsense can also do it all mr jim has to do is follow paypals tos and they will remove the limitation on his paypal account.

Clixsense joy » Post #1

Fri Feb 10, 2017 06:50 in Payment Proofs

Removed stop spreading lies.

Clixsense family » Post #1

Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:18 in General Talk

I would like to wish the whole clixsense family a happy thanksgiving please stay safe. :D

Payment » Post #1

Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:41 in Payment Proofs

I would like to thank clixsense on another payment received thank you so much :D

Helpful support » Post #1

Wed Jun 08, 2016 16:37 in Success Stories

I like clixsense because the support is very helpful when rejavascript:;plying and they pay on time thank you so much clixsense. :D

I won again. » Post #10

Thu Jun 27, 2013 07:33 in Your Stats

Congragulations.

Clixsense » Post #1

Sat Mar 30, 2013 07:54 in General Talk

How do I get referrals for my clixsense account I have seen a lot of advertisements from people who advertise how to get referrals for clixsense and neobux and when you buy the program it ends up not helping you get the referrals you were hoping for any suggestions on how to get them I tried everything.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 27, 2021 12:07:25 EST