Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by pahunt925

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by pahunt925

Sad » Post #11

Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:29 in General Talk

When I try to do tasks, I sign in, then once I select a task it say “you do not have permission to work on this task” there’s only. One or two tasks listed, so no matter which one I choose, I get the same message.

Sad » Post #6

Sun Sep 15, 2019 09:42 in General Talk

Yes, I realize Clixsense was sold, and excuse me for not referring to it as ysense. I have always had a hard time qualifying for surveys when it was CS, but I could still make something on the offers. I try ten or more surveys and don’t qualify for any, so I try something else. I will wait and see what happens.

Sad » Post #1

Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:32 in General Talk

It’s not just clixsense, it seems like every reward site I use is making it more and more difficult to earn anything. Sorry to say, clixsense has become the worst of them. Many days, like today, I don’t earn a thing, or offers I do complete don’t credit at all. I usually don’t qualify for any of the surveys here, and now with the videos gone, my earnings are pretty much nothing. Too bad, clixsense was a great site, but now it seems to have gone the way of other reward sites that promise a lot, but do not deliver. I sure hope things here change for the better, but I am not too hopeful that they will.

Patience is needed badly! » Post #15

Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 in General Talk

I’ll just sign in everyday to keep my membership active, and hopefully I’ll be able to earn some money soon.

Cash out option changed » Post #21

Sat Aug 03, 2019 17:03 in General Talk

Where are you all seeing the PayPal option? All I see is gift cards.

News by email. » Post #2

Thu Aug 01, 2019 13:20 in General Talk

would have been nice if somebody told us about this. I just cashed out 5.00 for a gift card, and that may be it for me unless the bring back Hideout TV and skrill or paypal.

New clixsense. » Post #37

Tue Oct 03, 2017 09:51 in General Talk

I can't complain about Clixsense at all. Yes, I may not be earning as much as before, but I am still earning and I am still getting paid. Too many times, I've invested in sites that closed down, made it difficult to get paid, and I lost money. I have never lost money with Clixsense, and as long as they exist, I will be a member.

What a shame » Post #17

Tue Oct 03, 2017 09:42 in General Talk

TV, movies, video games, guns, knives, and bombs don't kill people. People kill people.

just saying.. » Post #3

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:07 in General Talk

Clixsense is the best.

Insult vs Praise » Post #3

Sun Feb 26, 2017 21:08 in General Talk

When you insult somebody, it doesn't make that person look bad, it makes you look bad, and shows the world how small you are. As Julia Sugarbaker always said: "it's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice."

Had emergency surgery and just got home » Post #15

Tue Feb 07, 2017 21:19 in General Talk

I'm glad you are OK and at home now. Gall bladder problems are very painful, I had a friend and the same thing happened to her. She was supposed to have a party at her house that night, but instead had to be rushed to the hospital and had her gall bladder removed. I'm glad they were able to do it laproscopic, though. You just take care of yourself and rest. We will be here when you come back, don't rush, now, we want you to get well. 8-)

Favorite Beatle » Post #19

Tue Jan 24, 2017 21:11 in General Talk

Paul has always been my favorite. I just love him. When I was a kid,maybe 7 or 8, I got the Hard Day's Night Album, and I drew hearts around all the pictures of Paul on the cover, and I wrote I love Paul over them. I wish I still had my Beatles albums. Ah, such sweet memories.

Click on the cat » Post #26

Sat Aug 20, 2016 22:49 in General Talk

There was a cat. A fifth dog came along and chased the cat away before they could take the picture.

Hilary Clinton will be the first woman president? » Post #10

Fri Jun 10, 2016 22:19 in General Talk

EXACTLY!!

What's Your Favorite Ice Cream » Post #5

Tue Jun 07, 2016 22:07 in General Talk

I like just about any flavor of ice cream, except ones that have some sort of mint in them. 8-)

Disaster for American shopping malls » Post #9

Sun May 15, 2016 22:11 in General Talk

For me, it's just a lot easier to shop on line. The malls around here don't have any stores where I want to shop, and it's frustrating to go from store to store looking for something. As I've gotten older, I can't walk around as much without my back bothering me, so shopping on line is better for me as far as that goes. I still do shop at stores, but not at the mall. Just doesn't appeal to me like it used to.

Prince AIDS Shocker » Post #16

Sun May 01, 2016 21:26 in General Talk

The "gossip papers" as I call them are good for entertainment. Shoot, between the Star, US, and OK, the ones I get, all had Princess Kate pregnant, sometimes with twins, just a couple of months after Charlotte was born. I get the subscriptions really cheap or free, so I don't pay much for them. The story lines are usually pretty similar, If a new, handsome young man is on his way up in Hollywood, rumors circulate he's gay. A famous couple marries. a couple of months later, they are getting divorced. Famous couple has a baby, Husband abandoned them while wife was pregnant and is fooling around with a younger woman. Famous couple divorces. a couple months later, they are getting back together. A young starlet is making her way up in Hollywood. She's doing some director, producer, type guy and is probably suffering from an eating disorder/ and or drug addiction. There are lots more, but you get the picture. It's funny in a way, but some of the stuff they come up with is outrageous.

Prince AIDS Shocker » Post #15

Sun May 01, 2016 21:17 in General Talk

I've always read the obituaries. I don't know why, I don't even know that many people here. When I lived in FL, I would find people I knew that had passed. it was kind of sad.

Good News! :) » Post #12

Tue Apr 26, 2016 13:18 in General Talk

You will be so glad you upgraded.

Thoughts Please » Post #13

Tue Apr 26, 2016 13:16 in General Talk

You should really take the upgrade. It is so worth it. I have made back what I paid for my upgrade in just a few months. I do the two year upgrade for 30.00. I make that back easily in maybe 2 or 3 months, depending on how much I do on Clixsense. I have 5 active referrals, but you can do really well here even without referrals.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Feb 24, 2021 18:20:42 EST