Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

I Can't See » Post #10

Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:39 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Where's the lantern? Is there a light switch here?

I thought I saw a Tasmania Devil. That's impossible here! We don't have Tasmanian Devils in the USA......do we?
Ohhhhhh I get it......must have BigFoot.

Sorry , still Can't See , Hi Belinda , did you see Valerie today

I Can't See » Post #7

Wed Feb 05, 2020 01:35 in General Talk

suraraj wrote: Our members will miss you badly till you return with your eyesight :D :D . So we all pray for a speedy recovery.

Sorry , still Can't See , is that you Valerie?

4/2/2020 - $7.15 earned ! » Post #2

Tue Feb 04, 2020 22:38 in Success Stories

Congrats ,you are back in business every day , 300 in February ?

$4.5200 Credited » Post #2

Tue Feb 04, 2020 22:19 in Success Stories

Congrats on big fish

I Can't See » Post #5

Tue Feb 04, 2020 21:27 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Did someone say something? :lol:

Sorry, still Can't See

What a day! And is just started ... » Post #8

Tue Feb 04, 2020 17:44 in Success Stories

Darkstar you are in Canada I am in Australia , we have 100% different surveys and do not understand how one can not earn there , i did post all surveys I made there for long and stoped once Valerie asked me here
Today I posted above just one I made there ...Today at 08:01 Today at 08:17 Samplicio.us $2.85 Credited
made few more but it is not far from me to post it here

You do not trust I do any surveys there ????? How come I make cash out there every week or better every 5-6 day ???? all can be faund in payment proof ......Last one today , one at N and one here

Problem ...... you can not earn there nobody in the world can earn there ...wrong

Pay No 8 for 2020 Paid........tasman1 » Post #1

Tue Feb 04, 2020 16:23 in Payment Proofs

5 Feb at 11:06 am

Dear ..... .......

PayPal

The Rewards Store has sent you $10.00 USD.
Note from The Rewards Store:
quote Just thought you'd like to know ySense sent you Paypal Cash.

Just thought you'd like to know ySense sent you Paypal Cash. quote

Transaction Details
Transaction ID: ................. 5 February 2020

Payment received $10.00 USD

Please note it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Activity section of your account.
Get Details

I Can't See » Post #2

Tue Feb 04, 2020 14:36 in General Talk

Sorry , I Can't See what did you write here

What a day! And is just started ... » Post #4

Tue Feb 04, 2020 13:40 in Success Stories

D3rva wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Wow big congrats
It looks many can earn over 10.00 now at this site , here it is crap , just told yesterday it is waste to come here

Told you, you should try some tasks as well :)
The one which I did there, you can see it, 44 tasks, 11.32 $, 0.28 $ per task.
And what you need to do is, to watch few videos, not longer than 15 seconds and to decide is it appropriate or not,
which is very easy to decide it.

I am not big task worker, just checking everyday is there easy tasks as the one and then just press play on Oliver Dragojevic - Najveci hitovi and enjoy it :)

Nah . I am not so good with task , earn avg 10.00 on one small site and that is all but surveys are around 270.00 per month combined all earning on 4 site
It is just that I go now first to another few site before I come here

Example , it is early morning here , just started working and this is my first survey for today .... not here and will do many more before come here to see what is left

Today at 08:01 Today at 08:17 Samplicio.us $2.85 Credited

Dragojevic je tu svaki dan

What a day! And is just started ... » Post #2

Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:35 in Success Stories

Wow big congrats
It looks many can earn over 10.00 now at this site , here it is crap , just told yesterday it is waste to come here

3/2/2020 - $10.13 earned ! » Post #2

Mon Feb 03, 2020 21:48 in Success Stories

WOW , Still on superior earning , congrats

1.50 a day avg here for February , waste of time

1720 , 1820 , 1920 , 2020 fact ....tasman1 » Post #12

Mon Feb 03, 2020 17:40 in General Talk

Number of dead ................425 now and rising

Projected number of dead in 2 years ..........200 million

since 23 january 0$. dead to me » Post #2

Mon Feb 03, 2020 15:42 in Your Stats

vldnvt wrote: It s been a couple of good days with 0$ on my screen... that s bad... i thought it s going to be better... idk...

It will , let us hope and yes last 2 week are very slow , not just for you but for all

Pay No 8 for 2020 in Progress......tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Feb 03, 2020 15:41 in Success Stories

4 Feb at 10:37 am
ySense

Congratulations! Your redemption request for a PayPal $10 reward has been received.

Gift Card

Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. We will send you an additional email when your PayPal $10 is ready.

- ySense Team

Add no-reply@ysense.com to your address book to ensure that you receive our e-mails in your inbox.
© 2020 YSense.com, LLC. All rights reserved. | P.O. Box 70, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267 USA

2.46 today + bonus and 4,40 yesterday .....tasman1 » Post #10

Mon Feb 03, 2020 15:34 in Success Stories

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote: @Darkstar2, I guess I misread another of your posts. I thought you stated you were doing
very well last month and had made $500 for Jan.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And you honestly believe I earned $500 last month ? If I was earning that much why would I be complaining of little to no surveys - It was sarcasm in response to a post stating I earn very well, so I said yeah I earned $500 that month, you didn't misread, you just did not understand the context, I guess your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning - I did not expect anybody to take t hat seriously. The most I have earned on ySense was over $320 in one month, and that was only in October thanks to some good tasks that come once in a decade :D And last time before that, where i earned that much was on CS in the glory years. I don,t expect to earn even half of that let alone a fraction of that on this site, not when they are removing stuff under our nose. They gave us the carrot in the first few months, they dangled it in front of our nose and now it's gone.

Just my opinion .................. Any person who earn 50.00 per month on one site can say , I earn good
This is just to supplement our income and if we do not understand that it is our problem

Millions members here will like and dream to earn here 50.00 every month

What we like ? Me ? 100 000 a year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, minimum , 200 000 will be better

2.46 today + bonus and 4,40 yesterday .....tasman1 » Post #6

Mon Feb 03, 2020 14:56 in Success Stories

Earning total for January , 4 site

Here........67.51................................... 15% Above Avg for January [ Low earning in Australia , holiday time ]

Another 3 site combined 135 .40 ............20% Under avg for January

Total all site combined earning was lower this January

Possible problem ...................................In January last year loved blonde , January 2020 prefer black silky hair

Total ....................................................In love with all women

2.46 today + bonus and 4,40 yesterday .....tasman1 » Post #4

Mon Feb 03, 2020 14:14 in Success Stories

Darkstar2 wrote: How much earned in January Tasman1 ? hopefully >100

Last Month $67.51........... good for January here ............... rest of the year My avg here close to 100.00 , rare above 100.00 , doing at few site is hard to go above 100.00 , plus in future I think my avg will go under 50.00 , doing less and less here now

this site is not MY KIND of site

CORONAVIRUS AND BILL....tasman1 » Post #4

Mon Feb 03, 2020 00:46 in General Talk

glevinp wrote: Third Coronavirus case confirmed in Kasaragod

And kasargod is nearest city to me

That is bad but it is spreading , we have it in Australia , more every day

CORONAVIRUS AND BILL....tasman1 » Post #2

Sun Feb 02, 2020 21:06 in General Talk

Event 201

Statement about nCoV and our pandemic exercise

In October 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted a pandemic tabletop exercise called Event 201 with partners, the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Recently, the Center for Health Security has received questions about whether that pandemic exercise predicted the current novel coronavirus outbreak in China. To be clear, the Center for Health Security and partners did not make a prediction during our tabletop exercise. For the scenario, we modeled a fictional coronavirus pandemic, but we explicitly stated that it was not a prediction. Instead, the exercise served to highlight preparedness and response challenges that would likely arise in a very severe pandemic. We are not now predicting that the nCoV-2019 outbreak will kill 65 million people. Although our tabletop exercise included a mock novel coronavirus, the inputs we used for modeling the potential impact of that fictional virus are not similar to nCoV-2019.

CORONAVIRUS AND BILL....tasman1 » Post #1

Sun Feb 02, 2020 20:57 in General Talk

Event 201 is a high-level pandemic exercise hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

This is extremely fascinating because this pandemic simulation exercise of coronavirus took place about 6 weeks before the first illness from the coronavirus was actually reported in Wuhan, China.

That is one hell of a coincidence if you believe in that sort of thing.

Another fascinating connection is the fact that not only did the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation participate in and help set up the pandemic simulation of a coronavirus outbreak, but they just so happen to fund the group who owns the patent to the deadly coronavirus and are already working on a vaccine to solve the current crisis.

Again, an incredible coincidence…

Current dead , 360 and growing fast
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 13, 2020 13:55:38 EST