Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

China is destroying cash..........tasman1 » Post #6

Wed Feb 19, 2020 17:17 in General Talk

dutch1898 wrote: My wife and I have very little money getting by on Canadian pension and old age allowance,but we are rich because
we have no debts at all no mortgage,car loans,etc etc. :lol:

Yep , that is only way to survey on pension in today world

China is destroying cash..........tasman1 » Post #3

Wed Feb 19, 2020 13:12 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: How much is the Australian government going to take from the people to repair the damage from the fires which could have been contained but a cost of negligence is very high,I just completed a survey on the issue which is trying to findout if people would still consider Australia as a holiday destination.

How much ???????????????????? that is good question , answer can be maximum , but what is maximum ?

Australia is different now , gone from very rich to very poor , find on internet , all we have now is debt , same for govt and people , we are most indebted nation in the world now
It is no problem to be millionare now , if you work , no matter what is your pay , you just borrow a million and you are millionare as govt say , here we are all millionare now

Western World is fake world , but yes , we have right to print money , poor stay poor and have no right to print money , that is where difference is

Just to ask you , who is rich ................... one who have one dollar and no debt or one who have 10 dollar and 1000 dollar debt ?

this is insane but good.......tasman1 » Post #5

Tue Feb 18, 2020 21:03 in General Talk

dutch1898 wrote: If I became your slave, would I have to live on a banana diet?

Dutch 1898 , if you agree to be my slave I can add one tomato every week , this is valid just for you :lol:

this is insane but good.......tasman1 » Post #3

Tue Feb 18, 2020 16:34 in General Talk

dutch1898 wrote: If I became your slave, would I have to live on a banana diet?

My dear friend ................... Yes , banana food , drink , etc

best day for the last 2 month » Post #2

Mon Feb 17, 2020 23:06 in Your Stats

Cool , Congrats

this is insane but good.......tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Feb 17, 2020 18:15 in General Talk

The 94 countries where slavery is not illegal ........... wow , going to buy many , like darkstar and rest from Canada , he will earn me a lot and many more here

Beware all , tasman1 is coming to buy you if you earn good here [ I got map of every country ]

Contrary to what you might think, human slavery is actually not illegal in half of all countries in the world, a new report has revealed.

The Antislavery in Domestic Legislation database found that while legal ownership of people was abolished in every country, you can’t be prosecuted and punished in a criminal court for enslaving another person in 94 countries (49 per cent).
The 94 countries where slavery is not illegal. Source: Antislavery in Domestic Legislation database.
According to the map, provisions criminalising slavery or the slave trade don’t exist in, among other countries: Canada, Peru, Chile, South Africa, Madagascar, China and Spain.

It will surprise many people to learn that in all of these countries there are no criminal laws in place to prosecute, convict and punish people for subjecting people to the most extreme forms of exploitation,” University of Nottingham lab associate director, Katarina Schwarz said.

Abuses in these cases can only be prosecuted indirectly through other offences — such as human trafficking — if they are prosecuted at all. In short, slavery is far from being illegal everywhere and we hope our research will move the conversation beyond this popular myth.

Schwarz suggested the reason some countries didn’t pass laws to prohibit slavery is because all states had already repealed laws allowing for property rights in persons.

The effective consensus was that slavery had been legislated out of existence, Schwarz said.

So, in many countries the thinking went; if slavery could no longer exist, there was no reason to pass laws to prohibit it.

But since international courts have affirmed that the definition of slavery includes situations where the powers associated with ownership are exercised over a person, countries need to catch up.

Combined with international laws explicitly requiring criminal laws against slavery and other exploitative practices, this new understanding of slavery means that it is not enough for countries just to abolish laws allowing slavery, Schwarz said.

States must proactively prohibit these practices through their criminal laws.

China is destroying cash..........tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:51 in General Talk

Will you accept cash from China , over 100 billion

China is destroying cash in a bid to stem the spread of coronavirus

China has declared that it will be destroying bank notes in areas of high exposure to coronavirus in order to prevent the spread of the infection through cash transactions.

Guangzhou’s central bank has said that paper currency collected by hospitals, buses and wet markets – which sell meat, fish, and produce – in coronavirus-hit areas will be withdrawn for destruction, South China Morning Post reported.

Meanwhile, money in other at-risk areas will be sanitised and quarantined for two weeks before being released back into circulation.

“Money from key virus-hit areas will be sanitized with ultraviolet rays or heated and locked up for at least 14 days, before it is distributed again,” said People’s Bank of China deputy governor Fan Yifei.

600 billion Chinese yuan (AU$127.84 billion) of new cash has been distributed through China since 17 January, with 4 billion of that sent to Wuhan, the center of the viral outbreak, and 3 billion injected into Guangdong province.

7.8 billion yuan has been withdrawn from circulation already.

FYI - Holiday Today » Post #4

Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:03 in General Talk

WOW,, ok , ok , they just paid me so they can have holiday now

Pay No 11 in 2020 Paid ........tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:58 in Payment Proofs

18 Feb at 4:07 am

PayPal

The Rewards Store has sent you $10.00 USD.
Note from The Rewards Store:
quote Just thought you'd like to know ySense sent you Paypal Cash.

Just thought you'd like to know ySense sent you Paypal Cash. quote

Transaction Details
Transaction ID: .................... 18 February 2020

Payment received $10.00 USD

Please note it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Activity section of your account.
Get Details

PayPal
Help & Contact | Security | Apps

twitter instagram facebook linkedin

He 1 , He 2 , He 3 Ordered.....tasman1 » Post #1

Sun Feb 16, 2020 16:54 in General Talk

He 1 Ordered 500 million dollars yacht ................................................maintentance cost . millions per year

He 2 Ordered 260 million dollars million house .....................................maintentance cost . millions per year

He 3 [ tasman1 ] Ordered 1000 guillotine............................................earning millions per,, onion ,, chop

Pay No 11 in 2020 in Progress .....tasman1 » Post #3

Sun Feb 16, 2020 16:28 in Success Stories

chandramohancc wrote: Congratulations

Big thanks

Pay No 11 in 2020 in Progress .....tasman1 » Post #1

Sun Feb 16, 2020 14:33 in Success Stories

17 Feb at 9:28 am
ySense

Congratulations! Your redemption request for a PayPal $10 reward has been received.

Gift Card

Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. We will send you an additional email when your PayPal $10 is ready.

- ySense Team

Add no-reply@ysense.com to your address book to ensure that you receive our e-mails in your inbox.
© 2020 YSense.com, LLC. All rights reserved. | P.O. Box 70, Manhattan Beach, CA 90267 USA

Will They Buy It ????? ........tasman1 » Post #15

Sun Feb 16, 2020 13:38 in General Talk

dutch1898 wrote: We imagine food,you imagine being paid. sounds fantastic.

No , no no ,,,,,,,,, they imagine food and rest . me being paid real money

How much for over 65........tasman1 » Post #1

Sat Feb 15, 2020 18:55 in General Talk

Most very old like me earn now nothing but we cost a fortune every year

Do you have any estimate cost for one who is 65 until one is dead

Example ,,,,,, hip operation 60-80 000 , hearing problems . 5-10 000 until one is dead , yearly doctors bill and medication , nursing homes , and million think more .................. so what is your estimate cost if one survive to 85

Please say numbers in millions

My opinion is ...... minimum 3 million dollars

300 more and panic will start ......tasman1 » Post #23

Sat Feb 15, 2020 18:25 in General Talk

Corona virus 1670 dead now V SARS 770

We are f....d with big F

Coronavrus , most dead are older people ,,,, man made to decrease older population ? I think yes , we earn nothing and spend to much
First wave for over 60 , second wave for over 40 , third wave for all who have under billion in bank acc

Happy Valentine's Day » Post #14

Fri Feb 14, 2020 22:09 in General Talk

chandramohancc wrote: Very good Dark star you are great. You have posted the reality of fake actions. Those with common sense will understand that

Nope , he is wrong 100%, love is still in the air , maybe he can not love but billions still can , for example it takes me just a nano second to fall madly in love with 100 women [ no matter if I can do something or not ]

All My Earnings » Post #15

Fri Feb 14, 2020 20:28 in Your Stats

Hasan00 wrote: -----------------------------------------

December= 25 dollars

Last month= 20dollars

---------------------------------------------------------

Results::bad, because I cant reach my target(50$).

You will one day , January is slow every year but it looks they shit February to ..................... but it will come back

Still Under 5000.00 .... tasman1 » Post #1

Fri Feb 14, 2020 20:19 in Success Stories

Did join here 2012
Started working some times in 2015
This site is 20 to max 30% of all my work in PTC and GPT , Surveys only

Lifetime Total $4,772.24 [ not sure what is included in that but think earned more ]

This is still under 5000.00

OK , never invested here a single cent , no referals here , nothing , still I will like more if I earned over 5000.00 , that number looks much better , but

Happy Valentine's Day » Post #10

Fri Feb 14, 2020 15:08 in General Talk

To save money on Valentine day

Declare yourself male and female at the same time , if you going to spend you will spend on yourself

Be MrMrs

My 30th ySense Transaction! » Post #3

Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:20 in Success Stories

Nice numbers , congrats
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 14, 2020 01:58:34 EST