Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

Italy , No Bills to pay.....tasman1 » Post #7

Tue Mar 10, 2020 22:40 in General Talk

valerie wrote: I live in an old coal mining town. I will run under ground and become a mole.
A mole living on coal. Coal Mole. :mrgreen:

For survival anything is good , but please do not forget your pet lobster

[ some people say govt is now inventing CoronaPetVirus ]

But if am you I will eat that lobster now

Italy , No Bills to pay.....tasman1 » Post #5

Tue Mar 10, 2020 22:29 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote: I ain't bloody running nowhere mate, whatever happens happens, the sooner the better to be honest - No bushes and no mountains, I live in a city :P I have no heard of city like bunkers in Canada, so I might as well dig a hole in the ground and make some pre-arrangements :mrgreen:

Just run to North Pole , Corona virus left pants in China and will not chase you so far north :mrgreen: , your chance of survival will increase to full 2%

Global concentration camps - it's going to happen » Post #4

Tue Mar 10, 2020 21:35 in General Talk

hmmmmm , looks to me you still trust govt >>>>>> not me , they are behind all this , they are going to kill us all , they invented all this

as one Italian doctor say ... Caoronavirus will kill some , panic will kill 100 times more , huge number will die from hunger isolated in their homes

Trusting Govt , hmmmmmm , bad idea

Italy , No Bills to pay.....tasman1 » Post #3

Tue Mar 10, 2020 21:18 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Italy to suspend mortgage payments during coronavirus outbreak

Mortgage payments in Italy will be put on hold as the country contends with its spiralling coronavirus outbreak, the Italian deputy economy minister said on Tuesday.

Speaking on Italian state radio, Laura Castelli said that the government had been working with the country’s banks on a mortgage holiday, which will also include other household bills.

WE ARE DEAD

Who is "WE" ? You are in Australia, be thankful - I do not believe WI-Fi and internet will be an option in FEMA camps.
They are trying to contain the virus, there would be more deaths otherwise. Nobody likes the prospect of a lock down, and last time I checked Australia was not in the list of countries going on lock down.

As far as why Italy was hit hard, someone or some people there should be held accountable for bad management.
China so far has done the best to contain the virus, why not other countries......?

Sorry but I can not see Australia or any other country , one place , one rule , we are all going down ,
Run , hide in bush , hide in mountain , I am to old to run , Like most I am finished

Global concentration camps - it's going to happen » Post #2

Tue Mar 10, 2020 20:34 in General Talk

Did you get news ......Virus deaths soar in Italy, US deploys national guard,,,,,, not looking good

Italy , No Bills to pay.....tasman1 » Post #1

Tue Mar 10, 2020 19:31 in General Talk

Italy to suspend mortgage payments during coronavirus outbreak

Mortgage payments in Italy will be put on hold as the country contends with its spiralling coronavirus outbreak, the Italian deputy economy minister said on Tuesday.

Speaking on Italian state radio, Laura Castelli said that the government had been working with the country’s banks on a mortgage holiday, which will also include other household bills.

WE ARE DEAD

Valerie / Tasman1 - Mystery of TP solved ! » Post #2

Tue Mar 10, 2020 19:09 in General Talk

Italy ...... locked [ forever ] , soon rest of the world . part of New York, locked today
Very soon , rich will start moving to bunkers
In 2 month time , every country will be locked , no food , no water , nothing
They started to poison ocean few day ago , read what is hapening to dolphins last few day

Still it will take full 2 years for whole population to die

RUN , The Year Of Few .........tasman1 » Post #1

Tue Mar 10, 2020 14:14 in General Talk

Old are dying , rest will be locked in homes until they die

Rich made it , rich control it

Rich are vaccinated , poor will get SPECIAL vaccine

Run to the hills , run to the bush , run and hide in jungle

Not much time left , you read it is bizzare , yes it is , it is man made

We call it year 2020 , they call it The Year Of Few

Corona Virus Man Made to kill old ...tasman1 » Post #28

Tue Mar 10, 2020 13:45 in General Talk

Olds are dying ,rest are are jailed to stay in homes so they CAN NOT run and hide

Hell started

I am old , lucky , I will die

You ???????

How to give an like to someone's post » Post #7

Tue Mar 10, 2020 13:19 in General Talk

valerie wrote:
ysuser908778231 wrote: New member here. I saw we can know how many members like the post. But how can I do to gives an like? Which button should I click?

By the way, I believe you will have to make 4 more posts before you see those options.
You need ten posts.

Or ask Admin to give you 10 post from me , I have over 11500 post :mrgreen:

How to give an like to someone's post » Post #2

Tue Mar 10, 2020 02:02 in General Talk

Above this post or your post you can see

REPORT LIKE/THANKS QUOTE REPLY

Press on LIKE/THANKS on persons post or reply like this one [ try on this one , my reply to you ] .... you can not like your own post

Something Wrong with World ?? ...tasman1 » Post #6

Mon Mar 09, 2020 23:07 in General Talk

What is Corona virus

Some people say , run and hide in the hill

Some say it is just harvest time for some species from planet Mars

Some say we are just 6.5 billion to many

Some say Corona virus stop migration

Some say Corona virus hates globalization

Some just say we are naturally f....d

Some say , who care

Some say new Adam and Eve will be born

Take banana [ or lobster from Valerie ] and enjoy ride of discovery

Something Wrong with World ?? ...tasman1 » Post #5

Mon Mar 09, 2020 18:07 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote: I agree that the media are causing unnecessary panic, But it's way too early to compare corona-virus with the seasonal flu. Covid19 is far from being as widespread as normal flu and it's only the bottom of the iceberg we are seeing now.

And here we go!!! 90 cases in our little country and still no deaths (Real vikings don't die that easily), Viking helmets are a great way to frighten and repel the corona virus (According to our prime-minister).

Maybe we need to invade Sweden to get our supply of toilet-paper restocked.

Invade Sweden and Norway at same day , just to be sure you have toilet paper for full one year :lol:

Something Wrong with World ?? ...tasman1 » Post #3

Mon Mar 09, 2020 17:31 in General Talk

horkos wrote: Seasonal flu viruses kill about 600,000 people a year. This is the data. However, for over 2 months, 3,000 died of coronovirus. Mortality from ordinary flu is 1% for corovirus 1.5%. This is the scale of the perceived problem and human stupidity and panic caused by the media.

Current Coronavirus mortality is now 3.4% , it was 2.8% before it started in Europa ,
New, second strain discovered in China just few day ago is 10 times stronger

But topic is ,,,,, whole Italy in lockdown , soon whole world ?????? Is it Corona virus or they have some plan for us ???????

Pay No 15 for 2020 Paid.....tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Mar 09, 2020 15:45 in Payment Proofs

Tue, 10 Mar at 9:25 am

Dear ...... .......

PayPal

The Rewards Store has sent you $10.00 USD
Note from The Rewards Store:
quote Just thought you'd like to know ySense sent you Paypal Cash.

Just thought you'd like to know ySense sent you Paypal Cash. quote

Transaction details
Transaction ID: ................ 10 March 2020

Payment received $10.00 USD

Please note it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Activity section of your account.
Get Details

Something Wrong with World ?? ...tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Mar 09, 2020 14:44 in General Talk

Something is fishy in the world , not sure this is Coronavirus OR ????? All of the Italy ???Soon all of the world ??
That is SHIT , they are preparing us for something , FOR WHAT ??????????>

All of Italy has been placed into lockdown in an unprecedented move to try and curtail the rapid spread of coronavirus, the country’s prime minister confirmed.

Giuseppe Conte made the announcement late on Monday (local time) and it comes less than 48 hours after several regions of Italy’s north, including the cities of Milan and Venice, were placed under similar restrictions.

Officials were angered that the restrictions were leaked to the media hours before there were enacted, prompting thousands of residents to flee by road and train to the nation’s south.

The restrictions, in place for the nation’s 60 million people as of Tuesday, include the closure of museums, theatres, cinemas and other public venues.

Oil...Global Alarm , 30% Down ........ tasman1 » Post #7

Mon Mar 09, 2020 14:24 in General Talk

Canada is past now , it will take 50 years to recover

Canadian markets were battered on all fronts as the collapse in oil sent shockwaves through a country with one of the biggest exposures to the commodity among the Group of Seven.

The S&P/TSX Composite Index plunged 10.3%, wiping out $218 billion in market value in the biggest one-day drop since 1987. The loonie also slumped and government bond yields plunged to fresh record lows as investor pessimism deepened for an economy that barely eked out any growth in the fourth quarter and is already grappling with the coronavirus.

Oil and gas stocks plummeted with Meg Energy Corp. tumbling 56%, Cenovus Energy Inc. dropping 52% and Crescent Point Energy Corp. slipping 43%.

The oil price crash will do irreparable damage to the Canadian economy and stock market,” said Ed Moya, a senior market analyst at Oanda Corp. in New York. “Canadians will have to brace for lower prices for the foreseeable future and the oil sector will have to consolidate. Even when virus fears ease, the oil-dependent Canadian economy snapback rally will lag their peers,” he said.

No Joke , WW3 IN PREPARATION ...tasmaan1 » Post #50

Mon Mar 09, 2020 13:59 in General Talk

It is not far now , WW3 will be known as Street Food War , nuclear weapon will be used only at the end , around Jun , July 2022
Please do not worry much , there are only around 50 000 nuclear device in the world . each one only 10 000 time stronger than one used on Hiroshima

Biggest record of gains in one day » Post #25

Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:46 in Success Stories

Population of Portugal increased 10 million since you made this post
Once I come there hope to have 5 survey daily at 30.00 each

U.S. Citizen , Read.....tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:41 in General Talk

US health authorities on Monday urged Americans most at risk of getting seriously ill from the new coronavirus to stock up on food and medicine and prepare to remain at home, as the pathogen spread rapidly across the country.

The advice, which targeted the elderly and those with underlying health conditions, came as thousands of people stranded on a cruise ship off California were set to begin disembarking.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 14, 2020 03:23:19 EST