Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

Free Money To All » Post #5

Sat Apr 23, 2016 22:21 in General Talk

Canada................Residents of the Canadian province of Ontario will soon be eligible for a "basic income" project that will provide them with a regular monthly allowance for living expenses — with no questions asked about their working status.

In Finland, people would receive an extra 800 Euros, or around $900, a month, while in the Netherlands, they'll get an extra $1,000 a month,

Free Money To All » Post #2

Sat Apr 23, 2016 19:54 in General Talk

DB , do you have a plan to move to Finland

Free Money To All » Post #1

Sat Apr 23, 2016 19:51 in General Talk

Finland is considering scrapping all welfare benefits and paying everyone $10,000 a year instead.

The Finnish government, elected earlier this year, is planning to introduce a tax-free monthly payment of 800 euros ($865) to all adult Finns, regardless of income, wealth or employment status. The payment would replace most other state benefits.

The government thinks that the move will actually save money. Finland's welfare system is very complex and expensive to run, and the government hopes that simplifying it could reduce costly bureaucracy.

It also argues that the change may encourage more people to look for work. About 9.5% of Finns are currently out of work -- the highest rate in more than a decade -- and the government believes some people are deterred from working because they're better off on unemployment benefit than accepting a minimum wage job.

The center-right coalition government, which was elected earlier this year, is planning to finalize the proposal in 2016 and run a pilot program in 2017.

The agency in charge of welfare and national social security is currently designing the program. A trial period could see it make payments of 550 euros a month, while still offering some additional benefits such as housing support.

The government commissioned an opinion poll in September, which found that 69% of Finns agree with the plan. It has not published estimates of the costs, and did not reply to CNNMoney's request for comment.

Assuming every adult gets the payment, the program could cost between 40 billion and 50 billion euros ($54 billion) a year.

The richest would pay most of their share back in taxes, the government said. According to Finnish media, labor unions are opposed to the plan.

Today, I have a Premium account on ClickSense $%$% » Post #7

Sat Apr 23, 2016 00:12 in General Talk

nice , congrats

Tops 1,235,000 + Pledge to Boycott Target » Post #11

Fri Apr 22, 2016 23:38 in General Talk

ProAdCo wrote:
210,000 plus have Pledged to Boycott Target

And i will boycott if we can not use same changeroom

Video: Americans Sign Petition to Ban Cash » Post #5

Fri Apr 22, 2016 23:29 in General Talk

WOW nice ... send all your cash to Mr tasman1

More k-mart and Sears closing » Post #12

Fri Apr 22, 2016 20:26 in General Talk

DB................past world ......rich country , poor country ......today world.... , rich people , poor people ...... do not live in past . past is dead and will not come back ..........in your language ... rich American , rich Indian , poor American , poor Indian

$10 a day » Post #32

Fri Apr 22, 2016 19:46 in Your Stats

cool , wish you to earn that money forever , nice job , congrats

More k-mart and Sears closing » Post #9

Fri Apr 22, 2016 18:49 in General Talk

rosegold wrote: David, Online Shopping is the way to go...My feet don't get tired... :) Saves me time and fuel.. :thumbup:

I prefer to go to shop , talk to people , see people .fight with people ,see nice girls in shop and much more ..............and this box is to cold , my circulation is bad

More k-mart and Sears closing » Post #8

Fri Apr 22, 2016 18:42 in General Talk

in just few years most jobs will be govt jobs only,,,,,,,,,,,blame Globalization , blame a fact that we are full of debt. It is same here , business saying every day ...adios , we are moving to Asia

Good News! :) » Post #2

Fri Apr 22, 2016 18:37 in General Talk

Congrats , Congrats , it is very good value for money

Things got a little heated. » Post #5

Fri Apr 22, 2016 17:45 in General Talk

Politic and Religion - War Opinion

tasman1,,,,, again » Post #1

Fri Apr 22, 2016 17:39 in Payment Proofs

Payment received (Unique Transaction ID ..........................

Sent by:
ClixSense (The sender of this payment is Verified)
Payment sent from:
payments@clixsense.com
Payment sent to:

Business contact information

Customer Service URL: Make Money Taking Surveys, Earn Free Cash Online, Paid Per Click Advertising | ClixSense
Customer Service Email:
info@clixsense.com

Total amount:
$18.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$18.00 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:
22 Apr 2016
Time:
23:01:36 AEST
Completed

Custom note:

Thank you for participating in our program, enjoy your reward!
Payment type:
Instant

im not getting task » Post #2

Fri Apr 22, 2016 06:49 in General Talk

Maybe you must work a bit. you earned just under 7 dollar for 5 month ???? . i can earn that in 2-3 day here not to mention i do another 15 site ... this is what i earned here just in first few hours today and i was very lazy

View PTC Ads 14 clicks $0.050
ClixGrid Game 20 clicks required $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 25 offers $1.22
Visit the Forum 51 views
Total earned: $1.270

In short to earn you must work

If you earned more » Post #7

Fri Apr 22, 2016 02:04 in General Talk

Yeah , but if .......

First interactive robot " Girlfriend " in China » Post #4

Fri Apr 22, 2016 01:14 in General Talk

Maybe just one kid , humanoid , with a head, two arms and two legs,and no brain

First interactive robot " Girlfriend " in China » Post #2

Fri Apr 22, 2016 00:42 in General Talk

nice , how many kids will they have

Payment Cancelled? » Post #9

Thu Apr 21, 2016 22:56 in General Talk

reply from clixsense

21 Apr 2016 09:30 pm
Rate/review this reply
Hello I apologize as this was canceled by accident. I have approved your cashout.

Thank you

and got it instant ......super fast reply and fixing problem ......thx

Payment Cancelled? » Post #7

Thu Apr 21, 2016 18:47 in General Talk

ticket created

Payment Cancelled? » Post #4

Thu Apr 21, 2016 18:01 in General Talk

yes , so far got over 70 payments here
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 17, 2019 04:37:54 EST