Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

Checklist Bonus » Post #414

Fri Apr 29, 2016 22:41 in Success Stories

sonymatta wrote: Thanks Sureslh :)
will try to complete all days if surveys are there

if no surveys , do 2 vids

Target stock plunges as 1 million boycott » Post #5

Fri Apr 29, 2016 20:35 in General Talk

Dow is going down for last few day . not just Target.... good or bad price is to look at chart for min 1-3 years..... market is yo-yo

Election Candidates » Post #1

Fri Apr 29, 2016 19:25 in General Talk

Your Candidates on Election Day

1 . Name ........ Mrs visit your children
2 . Name ........'MR visit your parents
3 . Name .........Mrs visit your friends
4 . Name .........Mr go to restourant
5 . Name .........Mrs go for walk
6 . Name .........Mr play game
7 . Name .........Mrs do nothing , stay in bed

Warning » Post #4

Fri Apr 29, 2016 18:52 in General Talk

Choice , who will you vote .... controlled freak or not controlled freak ? [ i do not vote for last 10 years and will never vote again ] Freak is Freak , controlled or not

Warning » Post #3

Fri Apr 29, 2016 18:21 in General Talk

he is not controlled , but we will be controlled ..controlled or not controlled they must control or they will be controlled .

Prince AIDS Shocker » Post #5

Fri Apr 29, 2016 04:08 in General Talk

It is sad , yes , but for me it is more sad that today generations will forget us much faster . It is , ME , world now

Why the forum is too quite today!! » Post #2

Fri Apr 29, 2016 03:58 in Success Stories

psssssssst......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tops 1,235,000 + Pledge to Boycott Target » Post #84

Fri Apr 29, 2016 01:13 in General Talk

valerie wrote: You know things have gotten bad when all people can do is argue about bathrooms. :lol:

how often do empires end well, really? They live vampirically by feeding off others until, sooner or later, they begin to feed on themselves, to suck their own blood, to hollow themselves out. Sooner or later, they find themselves, as in our case, economically stressed and militarily extended in wars they can’t afford to win or lose.
For many Americans, it’s no longer “our government” but “the bureaucracy.

Tops 1,235,000 + Pledge to Boycott Target » Post #80

Fri Apr 29, 2016 00:10 in General Talk

Disturbing video has emerged of police in the US reportedly removing a lesbian woman from a ladies' room because they 'didn't believe she was a woman'.

The video, which was posted on Facebook, begins with police officers approaching the woman in the bathroom line and asking her to leave the facility.

She responds to their requests: "I'm a f---ing female. Do I have to tell you again?"

One of the officers answers, asking her if she has ID.

Another woman in the bathroom can be heard saying 'she's a girl' as the same officer repeatedly asks her to leave, telling her:

"If you've got no ID, get out."

It appears that at least one of the officers places their hands on the woman as she's being moved, before they all come to a stop in the hallway where the officers point towards the door as they again tell her to leave.

Another woman can be heard in the background saying: "So you're saying you have to have ID to go to the bathroom."

Prince AIDS Shocker » Post #2

Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:07 in General Talk

The cause of death of the Purple Rain hitmaker, who was found collapsed in his Paisley Park mansion in Minnesota last Thursday, is yet to be confirmed.

But last night a music industry source claimed he had been "preparing to die for a little while", adding: "He was in bad shape."

They told the National Enquirer: "Doctors told Prince his blood count was unusually low and that his body temperature had dropped dangerously below the normal 98.6 degrees to 94 degrees.

"He was totally iron-deficient, very weak and often disorientated. He rarely ate and when he did, it all came right back up."

The publication made the shocking claim that the singer was diagnosed with AIDS six months ago but refused medical attention due to his Jehovah's Witness faith.

Prince AIDS Shocker » Post #1

Thu Apr 28, 2016 23:03 in General Talk

Prince AIDS Shocke

For months, Prince managed to keep his AIDS diagnosis a secret from fans. And now that he’s dead, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned his family is doing everything they can to suppress the truth too!

According to an insider, the medical examiner investigating the revered rock legend’s April 21 death is publicly listing the cause of death as “natural causes due to his heart stopping,” not AIDS.

“The family was adamant that it not be released that Prince had AIDS and died from AIDS,” a source told Radar. “People knew about his past life and wild sexual antics, but he changed his ways as he grew older and the family doesn’t want to have that be his legacy.”

As Radar reported, a new bombshell exclusive from The National ENQUIRER has revealed that the singer was diagnosed with AIDS six months ago, after being diagnosed with HIV in the 1990s.

Free Coffee for the Entire Year! » Post #7

Thu Apr 28, 2016 18:21 in General Talk

zegon wrote: Exactly and for a whole year, additionally, so i do think that we need to sleep over there.

But should not this topic be below offers...

And eat , i am not coming if there is no food and a glass of nice red vino

Free Coffee for the Entire Year! » Post #4

Thu Apr 28, 2016 17:50 in General Talk

free coffee ok only if they can send it to my e-mail box

What do you think about Cat money » Post #6

Thu Apr 28, 2016 17:47 in General Talk

Like it , can I use it in Australia

Did England really Ban it's own Flag? » Post #4

Thu Apr 28, 2016 06:19 in General Talk

Year 2005 - Overall Population...................EUROPA

Total Population: 519 million
Non-Muslim European population: 494 Million.
Muslim population: 26 Million.
Ratio: 19:1

Year 2005 - Males Aged 20-40

Non-Muslim European population: 70.3 Million.
Muslim population: 3.9 Million 1
Ratio: 18:1

Year 2025 - Males Aged 20-40

Non-Muslim European Population: 53.4Million
Muslim Population: 5.9 Million
Ratio: 9:1

Non-Muslim European Population: 44.6 Million
Muslim Population: 10.1 Million
Ratio: 4:1

Non-Muslim Population: 44.6 million
Muslim population: 22.1 million
Ratio: 2:1

Did England really Ban it's own Flag? » Post #2

Thu Apr 28, 2016 06:03 in General Talk

all I can say ... they are idiots

Oh My Tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Apr 28, 2016 00:35 in General Talk

yep , and told him that he can not post it .............................. who told you i cliked ???/ i know you did not , he he ..... have fun , must go to doctor for some medication ,,,,, latter , have a fun

Clixsense is your consider your new careers? » Post #4

Wed Apr 27, 2016 22:51 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Me think NASA rocket is ready to send you to Mars , one way

Part two ...You must start to earn here and save for return ticket , COST 100 MILLION dollars . You can do it , just clik 100 billion sticky adds , problem solved , good luck

Clixsense is your consider your new careers? » Post #2

Wed Apr 27, 2016 22:23 in General Talk

Me think NASA rocket is ready to send you to Mars , one way

L@@K where Target has lead America too. » Post #4

Wed Apr 27, 2016 03:31 in General Talk

ProAdCo wrote: @ Tasman1

I was going to throw up another image and when I checked the site, something strange going on. This guy
had a unique business going on that fits with the image above. But, for some odd reason, he has gone
missing in action or has failed to renew his domain name. I hope he was not bumped off.

I went to the archives to pull up his site. Take a look.

Lol , Buy Obama Toilet Paper...............new or used ? Me think it is used , he s..t a lot and now try to sell it
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 17, 2019 04:20:00 EST