Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

OIL COST MINUS 40 DOLLAR.....,tasman1 » Post #10

Mon Apr 20, 2020 21:45 in General Talk

ha haaaa ha ha , joke of the century , oil UP over 100%

OIL
1.3800....................................In Australian dollar
+39.0100(+103.67%)...............haha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa ha ha

OIL COST MINUS 40 DOLLAR.....,tasman1 » Post #9

Mon Apr 20, 2020 21:39 in General Talk

sonyjmn wrote: Petrol in my city per litre is Rs.73.55

Any chance you convert that in dollars ?

OIL COST MINUS 40 DOLLAR.....,tasman1 » Post #7

Mon Apr 20, 2020 19:56 in General Talk

suraraj wrote: Tasman1, what is he cost of petrol or gasoline in Australia?

Australia .... around 1.10-1.25 per 1 litre......................SICK

Tasmania 1.30-1.40 per 1 litre....................................EXTREME SICK

OIL COST MINUS 40 DOLLAR.....,tasman1 » Post #5

Mon Apr 20, 2020 19:23 in General Talk

chandramohanancc wrote: Yes I agree destruction has now reached its peak now nature has come to solve that. We can see many such fury in the near future.. In the recent lock down nature has retained at least 2percent of its lost beauty due to less pollution. The animals and birds were very happy singing all around.

Sorry but must add ............... you say , The animals and birds were very happy singing all around.

I say ......... they will not sing for long , bad times coming and we will eat all animals and birds, nothing will be left

OIL COST MINUS 40 DOLLAR.....,tasman1 » Post #3

Mon Apr 20, 2020 18:52 in General Talk

chandramohanancc wrote: Yes a new world is emerging with corona virus. Let that world be with corrections learned from this pandemic though it is very difficult to achieve

Sorry but humans can NOT learn from mistake , they will prefer to destroy it

OIL COST MINUS 40 DOLLAR.....,tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Apr 20, 2020 18:29 in General Talk

In short

US crude oil futures collapsed below $US0 on Monday for the first time in history, ending the day at minus $US37.63 a barrel as desperate traders paid to get rid of oil.

In long ... world as we know is dying FAST

Darkstar2 where are you? » Post #19

Mon Apr 20, 2020 16:21 in General Talk

josealvesjr wrote:
tasman1 wrote: He is scared to post since I was told that coronavirus can be transmited over the internet

For rest here ...... please dont touch word coronavirus ever with you bare hands , be safe :D

Well Tasman, you do kind of miss him too.These endless discussions. I cannot imagine he just took off without saying goodbye. That´s not like him.

Did look at my crystal ball , he is coming back next week 100% sure , this week 45% sure

And hope he will not bring Trump with him here :lol: :lol:

Pay No 24 in 2020 [FAST ].............tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Apr 20, 2020 15:27 in Payment Proofs

Tue, 21 Apr at 8:22 am

Dear ....... .........

PayPal

The Rewards Store has sent you $10.00 USD
Note from The Rewards Store:
quote Just thought you'd like to know ySense sent you Paypal Cash.

Just thought you'd like to know ySense sent you Paypal Cash. quote

Transaction details
Transaction ID: ................. 21 April 2020

Payment received $10.00 USD

Please note it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Activity section of your account.
Get Details

Darkstar2 where are you? » Post #16

Mon Apr 20, 2020 14:45 in General Talk

He is scared to post since I was told that coronavirus can be transmited over the internet

For rest here ...... please dont touch word coronavirus ever with you bare hands , be safe :D

Oil Price what on earth??? » Post #11

Mon Apr 20, 2020 13:59 in General Talk

josealvesjr wrote:
suraraj wrote: I predict a war on China by the United states as this being a election year in the US. This may be the start of a full fledged conflict in the future

There cannot be such a thing as a conventional war between the US and China.

Agree with that

Future is civil war and unrest in every corner of the globe

Oil Price what on earth??? » Post #10

Mon Apr 20, 2020 13:55 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Unleaded Gasoline in my area is $1.49 gallon, as of yesterday.

Today I don't know since I have not gone any where today. The above is what I
saw yesterday. My guess is, it's lower today.

1.40 , one litre , same for last 2 year , we ask why , caltex say :silent: or you will have nothing, you are Tasmania

Snake...............tasman1 » Post #6

Mon Apr 20, 2020 01:36 in General Talk

As I told you

Snake to start pulling back late April......... if you read a news last 2 day you know I was right , many places starting to reopen , more to follow

What next, in original post above told you it will come back , 1000 times stronger , you will stand no chance

When ? In a last year of my living here , more than 5 years but less than 12, I will not see it , will be first to go

Enjoy what is left of this life , it is the last one

Protectionism , New World .....tasman1 » Post #6

Sun Apr 19, 2020 22:39 in General Talk

topgear_1 wrote: why Poland have bright future ?

Big country , education 10/10 , at this moment cheap labour 3 times cheaper , many resources there , most folks talk Polish , German and English

Trump tower fire » Post #2

Sun Apr 19, 2020 19:56 in General Talk

Maybe he is trying to burn down New York coronavirus :lol: :lol:

is that 2018 blaze or new one today ?????

Australia to start Slavery .........tasman1 » Post #8

Sun Apr 19, 2020 19:50 in General Talk

suraraj wrote: Seeing the situation at present that the aliens felt safe to live in extra territorial place than on the earth. They came here to kill us but now they understood that we are killing ourselves and so they need not do that.

Agree , that way they will save 7 billion bullets [ that is around value of 700 millions surveys here ] :lol: :lol:

Australia to start Slavery .........tasman1 » Post #6

Sun Apr 19, 2020 19:22 in General Talk

dutch1898 wrote: Don't worry the Aliens arriving tomorrow and stop them. :roll:

your tomorrow was few day ago , why they are still not here ? do you hide them ? or did you eat them ?
I must know situation so I can give them nice coronavirus cake for welcome

Darkstar2 where are you? » Post #14

Sun Apr 19, 2020 14:38 in General Talk

charmoeren wrote: Covid-19 strikes the Survey world , very little amount of surveys in Europe

Month $17.54

Covid-19 pandemi , please stop

Not here and most surveys here are coronavirus survey , thanks coronavirus , :twisted: :twisted:

Protectionism , New World .....tasman1 » Post #1

Sat Apr 18, 2020 22:49 in General Talk

Me , tasman1 the Merciful declare

Globalization is dead

Protectionism is here and will be main force for next 20 years

China will start going backward , freedom will be less

U.S.A . strong only to protect U.S border and suppress people freedom

Russia , not much will be left

Germany is going down with rest of Europa

But Poland have bright future

Rest of Asia , it will take lots of work from China

Afrika , so so not much change

Canada and Australia , time to try poor man life

Planet Mars , same as now , dusty , dead

Alien , they will look and laugh same as now before they send us to galactic rubbish tip

He is the one, told you .... tasman1 » Post #3

Sat Apr 18, 2020 17:57 in General Talk

chandramohanancc wrote: What else can be done during economic crisis. If lock down continue for long the effect will be more worse than that caused by corona. So the idea to liberate from lock down in unaffected areas with restrictions should be favoured otherwise the the long-term effect will be starvation be it a developed or underdeveloped economy

Agree , and we do not like to finish in jail forever [ lockdown ] , and we do not like they destroy all old , poor and one who are different colour , f.... rich and politicians , give us freedom or guilotine will work again

He is the one, told you .... tasman1 » Post #1

Sat Apr 18, 2020 17:37 in General Talk

Told you before , Trump is last HUMAN politicians in the world , rest are ALL garbage here to destroy us

Trump urges residents to ‘liberate’ themselves from virus lockdown

Donald Trump has encouraged people living in three American states to “liberate” themselves from strict self isolation orders being enforced due to the coronavirus pandemic.

He tweeted from Washington on Friday (local time) seemingly encouraging protests against stay-at-home rules as some states under Republican leadership moved toward easing their restrictions.

A day after laying out a road map to gradually reopen the crippled economy, Trump tweeted the kind of rhetoric some of his supporters have used to demand the lifting of the orders that have left millions out of work.

"LIBERATE MINNESOTA!" "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!" "LIBERATE VIRGINIA," he said in a tweet-storm in which he also lashed out at New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo for criticising the federal response.

Revolution is starting , Long Live Trump, last human who fight for humans
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 13, 2020 13:35:17 EST