Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

People of the Future » Post #7

Sat Sep 24, 2016 05:00 in General Talk

The best post is here from tej_
What I see is perfect female
No man
in short in future we are all going to be nice female [ man will be converted to female

Ok with me , that will be my chance to have a child in future ...I will be nice looking ....mama...

Down for maintenance » Post #11

Sat Sep 24, 2016 04:50 in General Talk

it is back , maybe all ads will be now 100.00

Earned 300$ Within 5 months » Post #2

Sat Sep 24, 2016 04:35 in Success Stories

Nice , Congrats

Dumb Inventions » Post #5

Sat Sep 24, 2016 04:19 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote: Or what about those fancy 0,5 L bottles of spring-water you can buy.

Here in Denmark they cost around 2,50$ and all the trendy females are buying them.

Look at me I'm very healthy!!!,Yep you sure are,Fill your bottle next time with tap-water and it will cost you around 0,005$ :lol:

Look at me I'm very healthy!!! , nice ,You look like a ghost here ....same as me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Down for maintenance » Post #3

Sat Sep 24, 2016 03:44 in General Talk

maybe it was just for few min , most site have it

People of the Future » Post #3

Sat Sep 24, 2016 03:17 in General Talk

A Brain In A Bottle

Dumb Inventions » Post #2

Sat Sep 24, 2016 02:31 in General Talk

Te best one ever

Diet Water

Love and Sacrifices » Post #1

Sat Sep 24, 2016 01:09 in General Talk

Relationships are more likely to last when people are willing to make sacrifices for the sake of the relationship. Couples are also more happy in relationships where the partners are willing to sacrifice for each other… it’s nice to know you care about each other enough to make the other person your top priority.
Sacrificing for someone you love may help you show them you care and may even make you feel good about yourself. But if you find yourself always being the one who sacrifices or feeling forced to make a sacrifice, then you should tread with care.

Have you had experiences with choosing whether or not to make an important sacrifice?

Safest Browser? » Post #3

Fri Sep 23, 2016 23:19 in General Talk

rkv12 wrote: firefox in my opinion

same

not bad day for tasman1 » Post #3

Fri Sep 23, 2016 22:56 in Success Stories

update

today $5.3840

not bad day for tasman1 » Post #1

Fri Sep 23, 2016 22:22 in Success Stories

today $4.9340

How many ads can ya click before ya fall asleep? » Post #12

Fri Sep 23, 2016 21:31 in General Talk

lucky me , here we do not have over 50 a day , more time for me to think about surveys

View Ads Session Still Down? » Post #2

Fri Sep 23, 2016 21:27 in General Talk

???????? do you ever read news here

Bed time story for Valerie » Post #1

Fri Sep 23, 2016 04:37 in General Talk

It is often said that many words are arbitrary, i.e., spelling and pronunciation have no direct relation to the meanings of words. Some English words have their roots in Latin and other European languages, and often they are made up of “morphemes”. In such cases, it is possible to easily explain the etymology of the words. For example, when explaining the origins of the word “submarine”, you can easily explain that “sub” means “under” and “marine” means “sea”.
While it is possible to explain the etymology of some words, the etymology of other words is often not possible. The topic here is the etymology of “right” and “left”, i.e., why we call right “right” and left “left”. If you do some research, you will notice that no one has ever explained this.

In every language, sense of direction is extremely important. Perhaps they are important when referring to directions going somewhere and also when referring to parts of human bodies, as they are not bilaterally symmetrical. Among all the parts of the human body, the hands are apparently not bilaterally symmetrical, not in the sense of shape but in the sense of use because of handedness/one’s dominant arm.

Suppose you are in an ancient era when there were no such words as “right” or “left”, or simply suppose you are in a certain situation today in which you are playing a game and you must not use the words “right” and “left”. If you want to instruct someone to use his “right” hand without using the word “right”, how would you say this? It would perhaps make sense to say, “Use your suitable hand” unless the person is left-handed. Yes, “right” has a meaning of “suitable” as used in “finding the right person.” Therefore, it is speculated that the word “right” was first used as in the words “right hand”, which refers to the “suitable hand” or “proper hand”. Because the majority of us are right-handed, “right hand” in the sense of “suitable hand” or “proper hand” became synonymous with one’s right hand. That is how the word “right” was coined, although this perhaps happened in the days of Old English or the Proto-Germanic language, the ancestor language of English.

What about “left”, then? Similarly, how would you refer to the left hand without using the word “left”? “The other hand” is one way to phrase it. If one hand is in use, such as by holding something or working on something, the other hand is the remaining hand; in other words, it is a hand that is left unused. A hand that is left ? a left hand! That is perhaps where the words “left hand” have their origin.

Do you like clowns? » Post #28

Fri Sep 23, 2016 03:01 in General Talk

The fear of clowns, one of the most common phobias, is known as coulrophobia

That tells You all

Unusual Names » Post #2

Fri Sep 23, 2016 00:42 in General Talk

Sure , just let me first find what my name is

Completed 7 survey today » Post #12

Thu Sep 22, 2016 22:55 in Your Stats

nice , congrats and wish you the same every day

Yahoo hack. » Post #6

Thu Sep 22, 2016 22:51 in General Talk