Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

Completed $4.64 cint survey(13 min) » Post #2

Wed Sep 18, 2019 03:49 in Success Stories

Perfect , Congrats

17/9/2019 - $11.52 earned! » Post #2

Wed Sep 18, 2019 02:44 in Success Stories

wow , congrats , that is big one

Today $5.08 , OK , but ......tasman1 » Post #2

Wed Sep 18, 2019 01:06 in Success Stories

good for day but jobs here just for day or 2 per week ......bad

Today $5.08 , OK , but ......tasman1 » Post #1

Wed Sep 18, 2019 01:04 in Success Stories

Today $5.08
Yesterday $1.52
Month $45.39
Last Month $77.68

Devon Island =NASA Mars ....tasman1 » Post #1

Tue Sep 17, 2019 18:18 in General Talk

Just a proof you earthling will never goo and see space , Earth is your jail forever

Devon Island [Canada ] is an extremely interesting place. Its desert setting and harsh climate is very similar to conditions on Mars.

Since 2001, Devon Island has been the summer home for a group of people working on an international research project called the Haughton Mars Project (HMP) that studies how human explorers might live and work on other planetary objects, in particular on Mars.

Devon Island's barren terrain, freezing temperatures, isolation, and remoteness offer NASA scientists and personnel a number of unique research opportunities, reads the project’s information page on NASA’s website. Other factors, such as the Arctic day and night cycle and restricted logistics and communications capabilities, offer fitting analogs for the challenges that crewmembers will likely face on long-duration space flights.

Operated by the Mars Society and primarily funded by NASA, the research is based out of the Flashline Mars Arctic Research Station (FMARS), located on a ridge overlooking the Haughton impact crater, a 23 km diameter crater formed approximately 39 million years ago when a 2 km diameter projectile slammed into the earth. The incident was so violent that rocks as far below as 1.7 km was brought up to the surface. Because there is no flowing water due to the freezing temperature, weathering is minimal. As such, Haughton retains many geological features that craters elsewhere lose to erosion. The Haughton impact crater area is said to have one of the most Mars-like terrain on earth.

NASA Fact .............tasman1 » Post #11

Tue Sep 17, 2019 17:16 in General Talk

Panky45 wrote: Don't worry India is sending its astronauts to Moon in 2022. You can than know about the real space exploration.




Yeee , Indian photoshop will look much better , but this is 2019 not 1968

how much » Post #4

Tue Sep 17, 2019 17:08 in General Talk

Today $4.55
Yesterday $1.52
Month $44.86
Last Month $77.68

NASA Fact .............tasman1 » Post #7

Tue Sep 17, 2019 07:17 in General Talk

Let us be short

NASA is going back to the moon — if it can figure out how to get there , if

Canadians can not have .....tasman1 » Post #7

Tue Sep 17, 2019 04:37 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote: Maybe if we could have a bit of that "DEMOCRACY" they're all talking about.

I heard it should be good!!.




My dear friend , all we can is to help that Canadian girls to come to their senses ,as a good person I can help

NASA Fact .............tasman1 » Post #3

Tue Sep 17, 2019 04:31 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote: From what i learned in school there should be pressure in outer space, It's just very very low and some would call it non-existent.

Soace travel is a hoax :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: , The 2 sites of believers and non-believers are yet to come up with concrete evidence.


Tas!!, Is the earth also flat????? ;)




Not sure my dear friend , new theory now say it is a cube , will try find a bit more about that

Canadians can not have .....tasman1 » Post #5

Tue Sep 17, 2019 03:35 in General Talk

Poor Canadians , in 50 years time tasman1 will be youngest person there at only 116

NASA Fact .............tasman1 » Post #1

Tue Sep 17, 2019 01:04 in General Talk

IN NEARLY 60 YEARS of alleged space exploration NASA has never been able to offer us a single genuine photograph of the Earth from space—NOT ONE! Even though we’ve had good, high-resolution cameras for nearly 100 years, NASA has never taken a true photograph of the Earth.

By their own admission, all of the pictures we see are composites, paintings or computer-generated images. Why is this? Could the answer be, horror of horrors, that NASA has never been into space—or at least, not far enough from the Earth to get the whole planet in the frame?


Fact

The reason space travel is not possible is because the systems we claim to use to propel a rocket through space operate on gas pressure and there is no gas pressure in space.

Gas pressure requires molecules to be in contact with each other, bouncing off each other, causing millions of collisions per second, etc... If you release gas into the vacuum of space, the first molecule that pops out will shoot off into the distance at a constant speed, so will the one behind that, never catching up with the first one. The third, fourth, etc... all fly off into the distance trying to fill the vacuum by finding their empty corner. So no matter how much gas you produce none of it will ever change the pressure under a space ship. None of it will ever push a spaceship. To push a spaceship there must be some locally high pressure under it, which is impossible since the pressure in space is 0 everywhere.

Canadians can not have .....tasman1 » Post #3

Mon Sep 16, 2019 23:00 in General Talk

We do not have that problem here

Australian govt is investing billions in modern , state of the art kids manufacturing plants , 5000 units per day

Canadians can not have .....tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Sep 16, 2019 22:31 in General Talk

News from Canada

Young Canadians Pledge Not To Have Kids Until Politicians Act On Climate Change


My opinion ...... Young Canadians not capable to have kids in real world , only in virtual fake world

Just my expert opinion , now kill me if you must

It will come here ... tasman1 » Post #4

Mon Sep 16, 2019 19:54 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Brrrrr , cold -2C here , frozenland

No job here so I went to visit Hell and warm my hands a bit

Few min latter Boss Mr Hell Devil come , gave me hot lava for drink and we start a talk

Asked what he think will happen now on Earth after oil problem in Saudi Arabia

Fireworks he say , started hell engine just now and will now move Hell to Earth parking lot ... to help warm your hands

Thank You I say and welcome , we will give you nice parking lot with nice view

The whole thing is yet more political propaganda once again to serve political interest. Haven't we had enough wars FFS! There are many people going into retirement and will rely on their well earned money and savings that they were generated from their 401k and investments........Any prospect of a war would DESTROY the life savings of many people and cause a very deep crisis that would last at least 15-20 years if not more. A war with Iran would be catastrophic, I'm not so sure China or Russia would agree with that, if Trump wants ANY even remote chance of winning re-election it would be of his best interest to fix things with China and avoid any war or recession!

BTW Tasman1, don't assume that what Lucifer told you is written in stone, remember, he is deceptive and can lie too :P

You think -2C is cold, bloody hell ! you haven't seen cold - Come here in the winter and experience -45C :lol: :lol: :lol:





-2C, it is spring here , and His Majesty Lucifer never lie , think he is good honest devil

but I just told you what he told me

It will come here ... tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Sep 16, 2019 17:28 in General Talk

Brrrrr , cold -2C here , frozenland

No job here so I went to visit Hell and warm my hands a bit

Few min latter Boss Mr Hell Devil come , gave me hot lava for drink and we start a talk

Asked what he think will happen now on Earth after oil problem in Saudi Arabia

Fireworks he say , started hell engine just now and will now move Hell to Earth parking lot ... to help warm your hands

Thank You I say and welcome , we will give you nice parking lot with nice view

Be Patient » Post #64

Mon Sep 16, 2019 05:18 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Smartphone is 100 000 dollar

Bump HARD your head
Go to your doctor , say you texted and did not see lamp on the street
Sue your smartphone company for 100 000 , say they have no warning on box

Send 50% of money to me for this good idea

Start another compo , sue your town for no warning on lamps not to text

O yeah , smartphone is good

Encouraging frivolous lawsuits now ? :lol: :lol: :lol:




Just trying to help people to get few extra bob in pocket

Septembar Half , 38,79 [ Low ] ......tasman1 » Post #5

Mon Sep 16, 2019 00:50 in Success Stories

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Month $38.79 , Low , very low , very very low , looooooooooooow , no good

Month is not over yet ;)

I have $46.16 so far this month, so not far from your score :) I compared with August 1-15, where I earned $49.88, so it is very close, however, in August I ended up earning $135, because there were 4-5 very high days. So maybe this month there will be a few good days to boost it up.

Month is not over yet, all you need are a few good days to bring that up. Unfortunately I cannot compare my stats to last year, because in August and September 2018 I was inactive as I was freelancing online :D

At least you have PayPal :D

15 more days to go including this one.............Just make sure to go through all the survey invites you can, don't leave any :D

TIP: For YourSurveys, be careful there is a bug - some invites have the same ID, this is why some surveys do not credit. If you complete a survey and get credited, keep record of the ID. Whenever you click a new survey invite make sure the ID is not a duplicate of one with status of COMPLETE. You can still have same IDs with CLICKED and then COMPLETE and get paid, but once an ID has a SCREENOUT, OFF QUOTA or COMPLETE, it cannot be reused.
If you follow this - you will get credited for all of YourSurveys, this method applies for CINT, and other routers with IDs....... This does NOT apply to OpinionSurveys (Toluna) though, different issue. Also does not apply for India, as per policy of router YS to review surveys.

I am testing my theory about dupe IDs, so far it's working and getting 100% credited on Samp, CINT, YourSurveys.
I found this by accident when I completed 2 surveys yesterday and did not get paid......I did 3 surveys, and did not pay attention at the time, all 3 had the same ID, 1st one credited, 2nd and 3rd didn't even though they were DIFFERENT surveys entirely.

TIP #2, refresh your survey invites after each attempt, periodically update it at different times.





Nah , to be on safe side I first go to another few site , once finish there I come to see what is left here , to many survey not paying here , why risk

Be Patient » Post #62

Mon Sep 16, 2019 00:42 in General Talk

Smartphone is 100 000 dollar

Bump HARD your head
Go to your doctor , say you texted and did not see lamp on the street
Sue your smartphone company for 100 000 , say they have no warning on box

Send 50% of money to me for this good idea

Start another compo , sue your town for no warning on lamps not to text

O yeah , smartphone is good

Be Patient » Post #60

Sun Sep 15, 2019 23:10 in General Talk

You say , be patient

My Govt say , be patient .

My wife say , be patient

My children say , be patient

My friend say , be patient

Blonde say , be patient

WHY ?

I WILL NOT , NO , NO ,NO , ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 23, 2019 00:53:19 EST