Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

Whether Love is true or not » Post #2

Sun Dec 25, 2016 22:51 in General Talk

srimD wrote: True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

forgive.............. only God can forgive
see ..............bad sight
feel ..............made of stone
listen ..............hearing problems
understand ........nothing [ bad English ]
let go ..............who is holding you , just go
hold ..............to heavy for old man

The age of loneliness is killing us » Post #15

Sun Dec 25, 2016 22:00 in General Talk

The Last Bastion Has Fallen…

Young pair naked in bed on hot summer night

women texting...darling I love You
man texting .....love you to

The age of loneliness is killing us » Post #14

Sun Dec 25, 2016 21:34 in General Talk

lotoole wrote: The cure to loneliness is reaching out to others instead of waiting for them to reach out to you. I took Christmas cookies over to an elderly neighbor and we sat down and talked for a couple of hours. It was fun. I learned the last time she had been thrown from a horse was at the age of 85 and she didn't break anything. Pretty tough lady.

I do notice more people with their heads buried in their phones texting, even among family members. It's a weird feeling when you haven't seen someone for about a year, and they're sitting with their phone texting instead of talking with you and catching up on the news. I suggest we grab those smart phones and toss them out the window.

Very nice post and I agree with you 100%, sad world

Santa lost in Sahara desert » Post #5

Sun Dec 25, 2016 21:14 in General Talk

It is Monsieur Charez de la Marcel , me think

Santa lost in Sahara desert » Post #3

Sun Dec 25, 2016 20:46 in General Talk

Poor Marcel , he looks very dehydrated , will send him few beer

The age of loneliness is killing us » Post #10

Sun Dec 25, 2016 18:02 in General Talk

My dear pindokhan123,,,, with my lap ,,, = lonely, just we can NOT admit it , that is what I told in this topic
it is hard for most people to admit it , to hide is better , or is it ?

The age of loneliness is killing us » Post #8

Sun Dec 25, 2016 17:36 in General Talk

Can We name 5 neighbours on left , 5 on right and 5 across the street
How many times per week we talk with them
How many time per week we visit them or they visit us
Or maybe it is bad to ask this , maybe better we hide all this , maybe better we forget about this

The age of loneliness is killing us » Post #6

Sun Dec 25, 2016 17:14 in General Talk

Last week my car was due for service , returned home with bus , it was full , 25 min to my home , not a single person did tell a single word . all texting . all alone , all sick
That is how I see the world

The age of loneliness is killing us » Post #4

Sun Dec 25, 2016 16:55 in General Talk

valerie wrote: I think whomever wrote that, must be lonely.

Personally, I think the opposite is true.

'Loneliness' is largely a state of mind.

Can not agree Valerie
Communication:We have we lost the art of conversation
Community spirit has disappeared
It is ,Me world, good for few , bad for most
Classic.. living in city of 10 million and can not find a partner or friend
No I can not agree with your view, We are alone and lost, most of us

Do you believe in Santa Claus? » Post #31

Sun Dec 25, 2016 16:24 in General Talk

wombatqueen wrote:
sweetpie3000 wrote: Do you guys believe in Santa Claus?

sweetpie3000 wrote: 3 days to go until Santa Claus is coming.

WHO???

Oh, wait......is that the "greatest ever deal on a cell-phone" dude?

Naaa....don't believe, then.

Unless tas gets his blonde gift, then I might reconsider

Nope , nothing , nada , no blonde , no redhead
Santa say , my harem only for me ...... bad Santa

Test » Post #36

Sun Dec 25, 2016 16:10 in General Talk

note from my friend......scared to make any medical test , what if it come back as negative , hate any negative word
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The age of loneliness is killing us » Post #1

Sun Dec 25, 2016 15:50 in General Talk

Factories have closed, people travel by car instead of buses, use YouTube rather than the cinema,
social collapse
These structural changes have been accompanied by a life-denying ideology, which enforces and celebrates our social isolation
The war of every man against every man – competition and individualism there is no such thing as society, only heroic individualism. What counts is to win. The rest is collateral damage.
We no longer talk about people. Now we call them individuals.

We have ripped the natural world apart, degraded our conditions of life, surrendered our freedoms and prospects of contentment to a compulsive, atomising, joyless hedonism, in which, having consumed all else, we start to prey upon ourselves. For this, we have destroyed the essence of humanity: our connectedness.

Only few % of people can admit , I am lonely
We hide it , We lie , We are lonely , We are doomed

and yes . We will continue this self destruction

A silent epidemic that's starting to kill us. But we don't want to talk about it. No-one really wants to admit they are lonely.

Happy New 2050 Year » Post #3

Sat Dec 24, 2016 23:45 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Tasman, my man, if you and I are still alive in 2050, I will be rather amazed....that is IF I even know where I am.

We will be Valerie , faith is the key

63 years old now I will be only 96 in 2050 , still short of 100

Happy New 2050 Year » Post #1

Sat Dec 24, 2016 23:17 in General Talk

Wish You all Happy New 2050 Year , to see you and your children and grand children here , all in good health .full of money and smile on your face

Which one would prefer Rich person vs Poor Person » Post #2

Sat Dec 24, 2016 22:43 in General Talk

None , will like to own Universe and all to be my slaves , humans , animals, plants , earth , wind and the rest one can imagine

Think will do Coup d'état next year , be prepared , bow now

Santa lost in Sahara desert » Post #1

Sat Dec 24, 2016 21:25 in General Talk

Snow in Sahara desert
Now i know why Santa did not come, think he will stay there until next year

Wrong Worry » Post #2

Sat Dec 24, 2016 18:47 in General Talk

Generally speaking, we'd live smarter, healthier, more peaceful lives if we made judgments and decisions based not on how we feel in the moment, but on long-term trends and probabilities

Wrong Worry » Post #1

Sat Dec 24, 2016 18:41 in General Talk

Air travel, with more than 700 fatalities a year. But more than 700 people die in auto accidents every five hours.

Every adult can tell you the story of the Titanic. But many educated adults have never heard of the 1987 sinking of the ferry MV Dona Paz, which killed almost three times as many people, a quarter of them children.

If hundreds of thousands of people die from heart disease every year, the risk might actually seem diminished, because you become desensitized to its regularity. But if one person dies from Ebola, it is front-page news, only because it's rare.

Common mosquitoes kill 70,000 times as many people every year across the globe as terrifying sharks.

Freshwater snails kill 1,000 times as many people as wolves:

In short , certain things we're most scared of aren't that big a deal, while things we're oblivious to can be major risks, like people would rather do something very risky but common (eat a poor diet) than something trivially dangerous but less common (flying).

Movie's that are NOT for the faint of heart » Post #9

Fri Dec 23, 2016 22:24 in General Talk

Just a small advice how to watch scary movies

You must have totalty dark room

30 min before you start watching it you must tell yourself , this is not movie but real situation , put your hand in dark hole and ask yourself what is there , be alone is a must , once movie is finished stay in dark next 30 min

Do you believe in Santa Claus? » Post #25

Fri Dec 23, 2016 04:04 in General Talk

Santa must be 100s year old . What can be secret of his long life ?

Maybe his working time , he works just one day a year , sounds to me like dole bludgers
if that is correct I will live to 1000
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 23, 2019 15:19:41 EST