Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

The Day Like Today » Post #4

Tue Jan 10, 2017 04:43 in General Talk

2017 , tasman1 started painting fence

Common Sense » Post #21

Mon Jan 09, 2017 23:51 in General Talk

srimD wrote:
YOU ARE A GENIUS IF YOU CAN SOLVE BELOW QUESTIONS
:D

Q10). How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?..................buy bigger refrigerator

Q11). How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?.............buy bigest refrigerator

Q12). The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All of the animals attend, except one. Which animal does not attend?.............................................................................tasman1

Q13). There is a river you must cross, but it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?
.........he must eat to, let him finish me , i love all animals

Who's going to win the "Super Bowl ?" » Post #2

Mon Jan 09, 2017 20:22 in General Talk

Tarzan ? or Jane ?

Anti Flu Medicine » Post #3

Mon Jan 09, 2017 17:46 in General Talk

please have min 2 barrel of Marcels flu medication at home all the time and you wil forget what is a flu word

Tree planting . please help » Post #17

Sun Jan 08, 2017 20:46 in General Talk

Maybe as a seed i can use printer and scanner, but I must dig a big hole for that and I am fragile creature
Any good person to dig big hole in my garden here ?

SenseErSize Class - Closed due to Snow Storm » Post #5

Sun Jan 08, 2017 20:17 in General Talk

lovesuccess wrote: I need a blanket its too cold.[/quot

You come to wrong place , go to second floor room 7D and ask Admin for free blanket

SenseErSize Class - Closed due to Snow Storm » Post #1

Sun Jan 08, 2017 17:39 in General Talk

SenseErSize Class Begins - Day 6

Closed Until Further Notice

Tree planting . please help » Post #15

Sun Jan 08, 2017 16:08 in General Talk

Asish07 .. one dollar bill as a seed not good , did try last year and and all I got was 10 dollars note and it was not organic , colour was a bit pale . What I am looking here is for pure organic 100 dollars , harvest twice a year

300 000 Chicken » Post #4

Sun Jan 08, 2017 01:51 in General Talk

Tyson = Chicken Monsanto ,,,,,,,,Twin brothers joined in hell

Slow start to New Year » Post #40

Sun Jan 08, 2017 00:39 in General Talk

lilapopo..............We are not in chain , if I find earning is not good here for me I WILL STOP

300 000 Chicken » Post #1

Sun Jan 08, 2017 00:18 in General Talk

Documentary ..............chicken production
Place U.S.A.

300 000 chicken ,
investment 500 000 U.S. dollars

Yearly income for farmers ..... 18 000 dollars
Every 4 years farmer must invest in modernization min 50 000 or ....LOST CONTRACT

I am to stupid to understand that , farmers are in same situation
4 big company hold 90% of all chicken market in U.S.A.

Tree planting . please help » Post #7

Sat Jan 07, 2017 23:55 in General Talk

sp1915 wrote: I buy my money tree seeds on ebay. :)

Not bad , I got seed from Monsanto , they told me my tree wil yield 50 000 a 100.00 dollars note,

cool , that wil make me 5 million in first year less travel expenses for Valerie travel ticket [ she will come to help at harvest time ]

SenseErSize Class Begins - Day 5 » Post #2

Sat Jan 07, 2017 22:47 in General Talk

Valerie..Great job. Glad to see everyone is here today.

Cool, We are finally all here , you , Valerie , me , myself , tasman1 , Mod and the rest

Eat sawdust » Post #5

Sat Jan 07, 2017 20:28 in General Talk

20 years ago ............................An apple a day keeps the doctor away
Today ............................An apple a day sends you to the doctor again

Food quality gone up 100 fold :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tree planting . please help » Post #3

Sat Jan 07, 2017 18:48 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Let me know when harvest time is. I'll fly over and help you.

Nice to see some people like to help . will call you once it is ready to harvest

Tree planting . please help » Post #1

Sat Jan 07, 2017 18:32 in General Talk

Dear friends help

I am going to plant a tree but have no idea what kind of seed to use
I wll like to have a tree that yields only 100.00 dollars note in first year
Prefer to have organic one ...... any sugestions ? Thank You in advance

Howdy! » Post #2

Sat Jan 07, 2017 01:56 in Member Introduction

Work.... You do 1 offer per year here , you waste your time
try to find offers that pay 1000.00 for 1 min work ,1 offer a year and you will earn 1000 every year
Good luck

Slow start to New Year » Post #23

Sat Jan 07, 2017 01:09 in General Talk

msblahms wrote: i wish valerie and all other contributors display their stats all the time it provides both motivation and realty check that indeed you can earn a decent amount working here

How much Mods earn is not important , we are all different and living in different part of the world , some work daily , some never and we will never earn same as another person
I do not care how much Valerie earn , 1 dollar per year or 1 dollar per minute . All i care is how much i can earn and how much time i can afford here at ClixSense

Eat sawdust » Post #1

Fri Jan 06, 2017 23:52 in General Talk

Fruits and vegetables sold in supermarkets today contain far fewer nutrients than they did 50 years ago
Vital vitamins and minerals have dramatically declined in some of our most popular foods, including potatoes, tomatoes, bananas and apples . Take the potato, by far the most consumed food in the world The average spud has lost 100 per cent of its vitamin A, which is important for good eyesight; 57 per cent of its vitamin C and iron, a key component of healthy blood; and 28 per cent of its calcium, essential for building healthy bones and teeth.

It also lost 50 per cent of its riboflavin and 18 per cent of its thiaminem. The story is similar for 25 fruits and vegetables that were analyzed.Modern farming methods, long-haul transportation and crop-breeding practices are all believed to be contributing to the drop in vitamins and minerals.Fact, you would have to eat eight oranges today to get the same amount of vitamin A your grandparents got from a single orange.

Try eat sawdust ,, it is a lot cheaper , but cost much less

bon appétit -tasman1

Slow start to New Year » Post #19

Fri Jan 06, 2017 20:00 in General Talk

lilapopo wrote: How do you know? How does she hide her stats?

We all can hide our stats . Valerie stats is not hiden all the time . from time to time she let us see her stats.

most people hide stats here
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 14, 2019 07:58:32 EST