Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

surveys » Post #2

Tue Aug 27, 2019 19:54 in General Talk

yep . same here , most surveys are now low paid

26-08-2019: $11.47 earned » Post #13

Tue Aug 27, 2019 17:51 in Success Stories

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Not sure , YS is in error again , can not open survey , but ok at another site , done few ,,, samplicio not here but done 4 another site

But dollar is dollar no matter where I earn it , I do not worry much , not to mention some are better paid around

So.... Get to the bottom of this, just accepting faith goes nowhere, you lose nothing to try to get some answers and see if this can be resolved, if you were earning well on CS, there is no logical reason why you would not here, unless it is a setup issue or something else, can't know unless you want to know and get some answers. If you are doing well on another site, there is no reason why you wouldn't here, is that other site run by Prodege too ? DO they have different routers than here ?

To be honest I have no idea why this YO-YO I have here, like .... YS was here , than gone for 6-7 days , come back for few day , gone again , now it is here again , same samplicio and few more
Site is still new , think they still fixing many problems

For me it does not matter , as told many times here , will stop and did stop working on most site this year , just on 2 now and will cut another one , where I am going to stay is not important but thinking , thinking , hmm , as a new site not sure that this one will be one I will stay

In best case will stay on both site , but another one is my prime site now , doing most jobs now there and that is maybe a reason I am not doing well here

Plus all surveys here are now low paying only , look this ,early morning here , just started

OpinionWorld
20 min
$0.50

10 min
$0.50
PureSpectrum
15 min
$0.60
YourSurveys
9 min
$0.49
YourSurveys
10 min
$0.49
YourSurveys
10 min
$0.49
YourSurveys
10 min
$0.49
YourSurveys
10 min
$0.49
YourSurveys
10 min
$0.49
YourSurveys
10 min
$0.49
YourSurveys
10 min
$0.49
YourSurveys
10 min
$0.49
YourSurveys
10 min
$0.66
YourSurveys
12 min

25 Min latter and done 3 YS at 84 cent another site ....... see why this is not my prime site now , going for more and will do rest , back here latter

Chance of end of the world...tasman1 » Post #19

Tue Aug 27, 2019 05:54 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote: Be careful what you wish for.

An asteroid can easily be of the size that totally annihilates everything and not just reduce the population.

I much prefer one of those intergalactic spaceship wars where we are getting our a.. handed to us by some superior alien species.

Asteroids are boring!!!

Big intergalactic battles are exiting

OK , just to make you happy will ask aliens to invade planet Earth and beat us to a pulp ,
be prepared to be like pancake

Chance of end of the world...tasman1 » Post #17

Tue Aug 27, 2019 03:10 in General Talk

Back to original topic...... hit or no hit , to be or not to be , asteroid will help us and hit us , or will not [ another bad luck

26-08-2019: $11.47 earned » Post #9

Tue Aug 27, 2019 03:04 in Success Stories

OK . not to cry I got one Opinion World just now

1,257,783,075 27 Aug 2019 00:01 PST Survey ySense Surveys - SSI58633804 - Complete $0.8400

26-08-2019: $11.47 earned » Post #8

Tue Aug 27, 2019 02:03 in Success Stories

Not sure , YS is in error again , can not open survey , but ok at another site , done few ,,, samplicio not here but done 4 another site

But dollar is dollar no matter where I earn it , I do not worry much , not to mention some are better paid around

Survey data response stored in the Cloud » Post #8

Tue Aug 27, 2019 01:47 in General Talk

20 000 ? no problem , 100 000 survey only to do

Chance of end of the world...tasman1 » Post #13

Tue Aug 27, 2019 01:24 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
SeldomSeen wrote:
tasman1 wrote: What can be normal number of people on this rock ? For 5 million years it was well under 1 billion , think we can use that number to know the answer

7.53 billion (2017)

Correct ......60 years ago they say no way to be over 5 billion ever, 10 years ago they say we will never be above 7 billion , now they say no way we go above 13 billion

Rats , aliens must aim better or we are going to ask for compensation

Seriously, do you think aliens need to destroy our planet ? Humans are doing a good job at it of destroying it - as far as population control, governments are already working on this - and so are the pharmas - Over population is going to be a big problem - no need for aliens, if there is a next world war it will kill millions of people, sadly, and whatever humans are doing to this earth will likely cause many casualties, and if humans don't succeed in destroying most of the planet, then weather will, governments will, one world government, etc.

Aliens don't want to destroy the planet, where do you think all the advance technology is coming from,

humans are not that smart.

Are you saying aliens are sending us advanced technology so we can do advanced harakiri

Survey data response stored in the Cloud » Post #5

Tue Aug 27, 2019 01:19 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Enterprise customers the ability to store survey and response data in the EU Data Center in Ireland,
using public cloud infrastructure. Other data, such as login information, billing details, and account
metadata may be stored in the United States.

This information was found on one of many survey companies.

I Google searched, " survey answers stored in the cloud "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old news - Everything you do online leaves a trace somewhere, if you want 100% privacy, don't use internet,don't use credit cards and only pay by cash :)

It's not uncommon for companies to use public and private clouds now, as far as our survey data (in aggregate form), no surprise there, our very OS supports cloud features - what about your e-mails ? same thing. Now people are converting their homes into SMART this SMART that, smart refrigerators, smart thermostats, smart TVs, smart toasters, smart toilets, they might even make SMART air and SMART water :P

But they will never convert tasman1 to SMART tasman1 :twisted:

26-08-2019: $11.47 earned » Post #4

Tue Aug 27, 2019 01:09 in Success Stories

No idea how , it started good but now it is less and less , no surveys , nothing to try [ but ok with king ] no idea what is going on

Home › Surveys
Complete Surveys and Earn Cash
Daily Survey Routers
There is no limit on the number of times you can access the survey routers per day. However, some routers only allow one completed survey per day. We recommend trying the routers at multiple times of the day every day. You may not always qualify for a survey, but don’t give up after that. We encourage you to try as many surveys as possible to find one you are eligible for. Good luck!
Peanut Labs
Varies
peanutlabs
OpinionSurveys
$0.78
opinionsurveys

EMPTY , DEAD

Chance of end of the world...tasman1 » Post #10

Tue Aug 27, 2019 01:05 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
In America, have their own Genocide Slaughter House Population Control,
where about half of the women in the Us supports Planned Parenthood.

And another half can not get pregnant ever , cool , America to the rescue

26-08-2019: $11.47 earned » Post #2

Tue Aug 27, 2019 00:45 in Success Stories

wow , congrats , nice

here ... saturday 0 . sunday 0, monday 0 . cool . not sure why I come here

Home › Surveys
Complete Surveys and Earn Cash
Daily Survey Routers
There is no limit on the number of times you can access the survey routers per day. However, some routers only allow one completed survey per day. We recommend trying the routers at multiple times of the day every day. You may not always qualify for a survey, but don’t give up after that. We encourage you to try as many surveys as possible to find one you are eligible for. Good luck!
Peanut Labs
Varies
peanutlabs
OpinionSurveys
$0.78
opinionsurveys

See , EMPTY

Chance of end of the world...tasman1 » Post #8

Tue Aug 27, 2019 00:30 in General Talk

SeldomSeen wrote:
tasman1 wrote: What can be normal number of people on this rock ? For 5 million years it was well under 1 billion , think we can use that number to know the answer

7.53 billion (2017)

Correct ......60 years ago they say no way to be over 5 billion ever, 10 years ago they say we will never be above 7 billion , now they say no way we go above 13 billion

Rats , aliens must aim better or we are going to ask for compensation

Chance of end of the world...tasman1 » Post #4

Mon Aug 26, 2019 22:59 in General Talk

What can be normal number of people on this rock ? For 5 million years it was well under 1 billion , think we can use that number to know the answer

Chance of end of the world...tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Aug 26, 2019 22:17 in General Talk

Small chance it will hit us , bl..y alien not capable to aim correct :twisted:

An asteroid about half the length of the Sydney Harbour Bridge is hurtling towards Earth and is set to skim past the planet in just over two weeks, NASA says.

Named 2000 QW7, the asteroid will be travelling 23,100km/h when it passes Earth on September 14 from a safe distance of about 5.3 million kilometres.

While it’s considered a relatively close encounter, 2000 QW7 will cruise past from about 13.87 times the distance between Earth and the moon, according to Live Science.

Objects are considered near-Earth if they pass within 149.6 million kilometres of the planet, the distance from Earth to the sun.

Another slightly smaller asteroid, 2006 QV89, is set to pass Earth on September 27 having not been sighted for 13 years before July.

The 30-metre rock had been too distant and faint to be sighted, but was visible through NASA’s Center for NEO Studies (CNEOS) telescopes in July and August.

Its uncertain projection towards Earth was cause for concern, with it known to be travelling towards our planet having not been seen since 2006.

Survey data response stored in the Cloud » Post #2

Mon Aug 26, 2019 21:33 in General Talk

Jesus Crist , most of your topic are not for me

From now on please sign a document that you will pay me 4.00 a day for reading your post

Please transfer that to my bank acc , NO gift card

Longer Weekend , Yes , Now 5 day..tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Aug 26, 2019 18:14 in General Talk

We cry and cry and cry that our weekend are short , we love long weekend or much longer weekend

Now we have that situation , no surveys now is avg 5 day a week

Long live Long , 5 day Weekend every week now

Happy now ? :twisted: :twisted:

Very low Earning » Post #10

Mon Aug 26, 2019 17:47 in General Talk

Fact about lower number of surveys here or at any site around including top site in last 10 years

No site can and will have so many surveys as one former site ,CS , They was on top list and to be on top list site must be best for many years for surveys , better they are more surveys they get , simple as that

Ysense is very new site , under 30 day old ,same as 100s new site that started life since August 2019 ,,,,,,

Here is one OLD NEWS so you can understand why CS did have most surveys of any site ,and why lower number here

ClixSense excels in survey data! Ranking first for the last year with the Lucid Supplier Quality Program.

What is the Lucid Supplier Quality Program and what does this mean?

Lucid measures and openly shares, on a quarterly basis, the quality of a sample source. Specifically, we identified three main areas to focus on: quality of respondent data (Q-score), consistency of source composition (Consistency), and overall data quality at the survey level (Acceptance).

•Q Score: Respondent attentiveness and answer quality as compared to offline standards of population behaviors. How normal is the panel makeup? Are there any biases?

•Consistency: Supplier composition stability over time. Trackers live and die on the consistency of a supplier’s panel.

•Acceptance: Percentage of completes ultimately trusted by buyers. If only 2% of responses are rejected, then you have a 98% acceptance rate.

To better understand this, each quarter ClixSense is ranked on the above criteria. For the last year, ClixSense averaged a higher composite score than all other competitors.

Very low Earning » Post #9

Mon Aug 26, 2019 16:40 in General Talk

This is new site and like all new site it will take time to fix all problems

My earning here is down a lot here but maybe my problem is that I discovered that some old trusted site have some better paying surveys and for that reason my earning is less here but more at another site

This site is not my prime site , like CS was , but just some new site , I come much less here now , and will come less in future , just for some surveys that I can not find around.... and for a bit talk with all of you

Very low Earning » Post #2

Mon Aug 26, 2019 05:37 in General Talk

50% down and getting more worst , think it will be down 70% in September
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2019 11:57:11 EST