Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

Completed $6000 from Ysense » Post #2

Fri Sep 20, 2019 05:24 in Success Stories

That is perfect , Congrats

Sorry kids , to late .....tasman1 » Post #1

Fri Sep 20, 2019 04:48 in General Talk

Kids now trying to save world . Sorry kids it is to late , we are doomed
Good news , we still have few years , maybe 4-5 , .... try to enjoy that

Maybe we lucky in Tasmania , if temperature go up 10-20C, it will still be cold here [ good chance for me for another 20 years ]

Children across Asia and the Pacific kicked off what are set to be the largest global climate protests in history Friday, demanding adults act now to stop environmental disaster.

From Sydney to Seoul, Manila to Mumbai, children heeded the rallying cry of fellow teen activist Greta Thunberg and shut their textbooks in a collective call to action.

In Australia, more than 300,000 kids, parents and supporters rallied, organisers said, more than double the turnout at climate strikes in March, and among the first of 5,000 events planned worldwide by a movement dubbed "Fridays for Future".

They are demanding politicians and businesses take drastic action to stop global warming, which scientists warn will lead to environmental catastrophe on current trends.

It will come here ... tasman1 » Post #7

Fri Sep 20, 2019 03:54 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Did see him just now opening door , lurking behind door

You might be watching too many episodes of South Park :lol:

Nahhh , he is just my good friend , know him for long time , and he promised me place near fire place once I go to hell , sure it will never be cold there

NASA Fact .............tasman1 » Post #19

Fri Sep 20, 2019 03:21 in General Talk

horkos wrote: Tasman - but you say nonsense .. you lack elementary knowledge in both physics and cosmology.

Just trying to push people to talk here and forget problems of bad and non paying jobs here , just a bit , relax folks ,

19/9/2019 - $15.27 earned ! » Post #2

Fri Sep 20, 2019 03:18 in Success Stories

Big congrats , see you are earning more and more
For me I am very close to say adios and good luck to all

NASA Fact .............tasman1 » Post #16

Fri Sep 20, 2019 02:43 in General Talk

Madison , all that is just photoshop , fake , study few things from nasa and see a bit about colors

Lets go to Mars now

Its all fake. Mars Rovers are not on Mars they are actually still here on Earth in a place called Devon Island, Canada. I did not believe this was true, not 1 bit till I just LOOK INTO IT for myself. The more I dug deep to find out the truth the more disappointed I got cause the evidence that shows the Rovers are still here on Earth out weigh any evidence that there on Mars. The one that got me sick to my stomach is when one of the rover was no longer working due to the Solar panels being covered in so much Mars dust that the rover could charge up any power. But then all of a sudden the solar panels were squeeky clean and NASA says it was wind that cleaned off the dust. Cmon now here on Earth if dust builds upon a window of a car I do not care how strong the winds are they are not going to blow it off squeeky clean unless it was rained on or someone cleaned it themselves. I FELT SO BETRAYED BY NASA. I do not want to believe NASA would expect any humans to buy this simple explanation, but they do and they really do not care.

If we did travel to Moon 50 years ago today we will have regular daily bus to moon

NASA Fact .............tasman1 » Post #14

Fri Sep 20, 2019 01:36 in General Talk

Still have no answer for my top post , here it is again

IN NEARLY 60 YEARS of alleged space exploration NASA has never been able to offer us a single genuine photograph of the Earth from space—NOT ONE! Even though we’ve had good, high-resolution cameras for nearly 100 years, NASA has never taken a true photograph of the Earth.

By their own admission, all of the pictures we see are composites, paintings or computer-generated images. Why is this? Could the answer be, horror of horrors, that NASA has never been into space—or at least, not far enough from the Earth to get the whole planet in the frame?

It is same with Mars and rest

Canadians , now Australians...tasman1 » Post #1

Fri Sep 20, 2019 01:18 in General Talk

Few day ago ........................News from Canada

Young Canadians Pledge Not To Have Kids Until Politicians Act On Climate Change

Today .........................Thousands more businesses have joined the movement of Australian businesses that are closing its doors, allowing staff to take time off work, or taking another form of action in order to protest the Australian government’s lacklustre action on climate change.

Solution 1 ..................................Canadians girls , can I help ????????

Solution 2...................................Australians , take time of works for 10 years , more pressure on govt

tasman1 , solution in any situation

Missing… » Post #7

Thu Sep 19, 2019 21:27 in General Talk

Missing > Only few bob in pocket and few blonde at pub on Friday evening

ySense , 7 week 7 payment....tasman1 » Post #1

Thu Sep 19, 2019 17:44 in Payment Proofs

The Rewards Store has sent you $10.00 USD.
Note from The Rewards Store:
quote Just thought you'd like to know ySense sent you Paypal Cash.

Just thought you'd like to know ySense sent you Paypal Cash. quote

Transaction Details
Transaction ID: ............................. 19 September 2019

Payment received $10.00 USD

Please note it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Activity section of your account.

Checklist done » Post #2

Thu Sep 19, 2019 02:30 in Success Stories

Big Congrats

Booming or Boom [ no ing ] ..tasman1 » Post #1

Thu Sep 19, 2019 01:05 in General Talk

US Fed cuts key interest rate a quarter point, citing 'uncertainties'

US Economy is booming ........... or US Economy is boom [ no ing ]

It will come here ... tasman1 » Post #5

Thu Sep 19, 2019 00:57 in General Talk

Did see him just now opening door , lurking behind door

Completed $4.64 cint survey(13 min) » Post #13

Wed Sep 18, 2019 22:52 in Success Stories

Sorry but changed my mind

Best solution will be if they gave us a pension and call us back 50 years latter

My recomendation for pension , 30 000 per year and no payment of tax, public transport including 2 intercontinental flight , private medical , payment cost if we divorce , new car every second year [ max value 70 000] free caviar once every second day , free plastic surgery and few more essential stuff

Paypal stole my money » Post #13

Wed Sep 18, 2019 19:20 in General Talk

ashrafieh007 wrote: Relax guys. I also have 2 payments from last week which hasn't been paid yet but I'm sure the processing is a little behind, I have another 2 payments which I would like to make but will hold off until the other 2 are received which I'm sure will be sooner rather then later.

Same here , it will come , 2 pending . folks must stop panic , try to understand how payment is working

ySense <no-reply@ysense.com>
To:...............................
12 Sep at 9:04 am
ySense

Congratulations! Your redemption request for a PayPal $10 reward has been received.

Gift Card

Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. We will send you an additional email when your PayPal $10 is ready.

- ySense Team

ySense <no-reply@ysense.com>
To:...................................
16 Sep at 5:18 pm
ySense

Congratulations! Your redemption request for a PayPal $10 reward has been received.

Gift Card

Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. We will send you an additional email when your PayPal $10 is ready.

- ySense Team

Completed $4.64 cint survey(13 min) » Post #2

Wed Sep 18, 2019 03:49 in Success Stories

Perfect , Congrats

17/9/2019 - $11.52 earned! » Post #2

Wed Sep 18, 2019 02:44 in Success Stories

wow , congrats , that is big one

Today $5.08 , OK , but ......tasman1 » Post #2

Wed Sep 18, 2019 01:06 in Success Stories

good for day but jobs here just for day or 2 per week ......bad

Today $5.08 , OK , but ......tasman1 » Post #1

Wed Sep 18, 2019 01:04 in Success Stories

Today $5.08
Yesterday $1.52
Month $45.39
Last Month $77.68

Devon Island =NASA Mars ....tasman1 » Post #1

Tue Sep 17, 2019 18:18 in General Talk

Just a proof you earthling will never goo and see space , Earth is your jail forever

Devon Island [Canada ] is an extremely interesting place. Its desert setting and harsh climate is very similar to conditions on Mars.

Since 2001, Devon Island has been the summer home for a group of people working on an international research project called the Haughton Mars Project (HMP) that studies how human explorers might live and work on other planetary objects, in particular on Mars.

Devon Island's barren terrain, freezing temperatures, isolation, and remoteness offer NASA scientists and personnel a number of unique research opportunities, reads the project’s information page on NASA’s website. Other factors, such as the Arctic day and night cycle and restricted logistics and communications capabilities, offer fitting analogs for the challenges that crewmembers will likely face on long-duration space flights.

Operated by the Mars Society and primarily funded by NASA, the research is based out of the Flashline Mars Arctic Research Station (FMARS), located on a ridge overlooking the Haughton impact crater, a 23 km diameter crater formed approximately 39 million years ago when a 2 km diameter projectile slammed into the earth. The incident was so violent that rocks as far below as 1.7 km was brought up to the surface. Because there is no flowing water due to the freezing temperature, weathering is minimal. As such, Haughton retains many geological features that craters elsewhere lose to erosion. The Haughton impact crater area is said to have one of the most Mars-like terrain on earth.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 20, 2019 15:20:15 EST