Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

Chance of end of the world...tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Aug 26, 2019 22:17 in General Talk

Small chance it will hit us , bl..y alien not capable to aim correct :twisted:

An asteroid about half the length of the Sydney Harbour Bridge is hurtling towards Earth and is set to skim past the planet in just over two weeks, NASA says.

Named 2000 QW7, the asteroid will be travelling 23,100km/h when it passes Earth on September 14 from a safe distance of about 5.3 million kilometres.

While it’s considered a relatively close encounter, 2000 QW7 will cruise past from about 13.87 times the distance between Earth and the moon, according to Live Science.

Objects are considered near-Earth if they pass within 149.6 million kilometres of the planet, the distance from Earth to the sun.

Another slightly smaller asteroid, 2006 QV89, is set to pass Earth on September 27 having not been sighted for 13 years before July.

The 30-metre rock had been too distant and faint to be sighted, but was visible through NASA’s Center for NEO Studies (CNEOS) telescopes in July and August.

Its uncertain projection towards Earth was cause for concern, with it known to be travelling towards our planet having not been seen since 2006.

Survey data response stored in the Cloud » Post #2

Mon Aug 26, 2019 21:33 in General Talk

Jesus Crist , most of your topic are not for me

From now on please sign a document that you will pay me 4.00 a day for reading your post

Please transfer that to my bank acc , NO gift card

Longer Weekend , Yes , Now 5 day..tasman1 » Post #1

Mon Aug 26, 2019 18:14 in General Talk

We cry and cry and cry that our weekend are short , we love long weekend or much longer weekend

Now we have that situation , no surveys now is avg 5 day a week

Long live Long , 5 day Weekend every week now

Happy now ? :twisted: :twisted:

Very low Earning » Post #10

Mon Aug 26, 2019 17:47 in General Talk

Fact about lower number of surveys here or at any site around including top site in last 10 years

No site can and will have so many surveys as one former site ,CS , They was on top list and to be on top list site must be best for many years for surveys , better they are more surveys they get , simple as that

Ysense is very new site , under 30 day old ,same as 100s new site that started life since August 2019 ,,,,,,

Here is one OLD NEWS so you can understand why CS did have most surveys of any site ,and why lower number here

ClixSense excels in survey data! Ranking first for the last year with the Lucid Supplier Quality Program.

What is the Lucid Supplier Quality Program and what does this mean?

Lucid measures and openly shares, on a quarterly basis, the quality of a sample source. Specifically, we identified three main areas to focus on: quality of respondent data (Q-score), consistency of source composition (Consistency), and overall data quality at the survey level (Acceptance).

•Q Score: Respondent attentiveness and answer quality as compared to offline standards of population behaviors. How normal is the panel makeup? Are there any biases?

•Consistency: Supplier composition stability over time. Trackers live and die on the consistency of a supplier’s panel.

•Acceptance: Percentage of completes ultimately trusted by buyers. If only 2% of responses are rejected, then you have a 98% acceptance rate.

To better understand this, each quarter ClixSense is ranked on the above criteria. For the last year, ClixSense averaged a higher composite score than all other competitors.

Very low Earning » Post #9

Mon Aug 26, 2019 16:40 in General Talk

This is new site and like all new site it will take time to fix all problems

My earning here is down a lot here but maybe my problem is that I discovered that some old trusted site have some better paying surveys and for that reason my earning is less here but more at another site

This site is not my prime site , like CS was , but just some new site , I come much less here now , and will come less in future , just for some surveys that I can not find around.... and for a bit talk with all of you

Very low Earning » Post #2

Mon Aug 26, 2019 05:37 in General Talk

50% down and getting more worst , think it will be down 70% in September

POLL_ Are you here for CASH or for Gift Cards ? » Post #88

Mon Aug 26, 2019 03:35 in General Talk

This is good one

You don't make progress by standing on the sidelines, whimpering and complaining. You make progress by implementing ideas.

Shirley Chisholm

or this one , proof we do NOT progress

All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.

Martin Luther King, Jr., hmmm , neverending story

POLL_ Are you here for CASH or for Gift Cards ? » Post #86

Mon Aug 26, 2019 02:54 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
suraraj wrote: I never did called you or anyone as a cry baby. This was just a saying in English.

hi suraraj , you can call me crying baby , no prob I will not be angry at you , no prob , I am just a slave No 35277696AC38 and can accept any word

So you don't believe in progress, making things better, having a voice, and condone status quo......? :mrgreen:
You might want to consider politics then, it's far more lucrative than surveys :P

Progress ????? 100 years ago humans made toasters to last 100 years , now best we can do is to last 1 year , some , not all . in few years we will be more advanced and we will make toaster that can last full day

Or look at me , was human before , now turning to ape , progress , what progress , no progress , ape world

Fake Advertisers » Post #6

Mon Aug 26, 2019 00:59 in General Talk

Can not see money or blonde in this topic , nothing for me here , not sure that I will replay this topic [ short on ink ]

POLL_ Are you here for CASH or for Gift Cards ? » Post #82

Mon Aug 26, 2019 00:38 in General Talk

suraraj wrote: I never did called you or anyone as a cry baby. This was just a saying in English.

hi suraraj , you can call me crying baby , no prob I will not be angry at you , no prob , I am just a slave No 35277696AC38 and can accept any word

POLL_ Are you here for CASH or for Gift Cards ? » Post #78

Mon Aug 26, 2019 00:19 in General Talk

5 million years of humans and nothing changes , ops , wrong , I see changes , poor get porer , rich get more rich

Boycots , revolutions , guilotine , spartacus , stalin , hitler , no changes , and no changes ever will hapen

WHY , Here it is why

I am good and honest . give me power and I will change in instant and you will see how bad I can be and you will talk how Stalin or Hitler was Saint compared to me

How bad you can be if we give power to you ?

But , at the end of a day I am nothing , just a slave No 35277696AC38

any good idea how we can rob rich ????

POLL_ Are you here for CASH or for Gift Cards ? » Post #74

Sun Aug 25, 2019 22:50 in General Talk

darkstar do you really think we , oridinary people can change world ? Nope , we can change nothing , only they who are rich and powerfull can change something

I accepted long time that as a slave in this world I am nothing and can do nothing and no point to try anything , accept , be slave , listen your master [ and try to rob him if you can ]

flash not being supported after Dec. 2020 chrome » Post #3

Sun Aug 25, 2019 22:36 in General Talk

Think sledgehammer is still the best tool to use to fix technologies problems , takes just one hit

More than 100 million members » Post #32

Sat Aug 24, 2019 22:59 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
Quote:Darkstar2
Can you blame members for thinking so ? There was no proper closure

yep, Jim didn't even say goodbye, thank you or nothing, just took the money and sailed off in the sunset :mrgreen:

Kill trust and love and be safe

Valerie & sp1915 .03 Cents » Post #9

Sat Aug 24, 2019 19:56 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
valerie wrote: I agree he drives a lot of people crazy.

Could be, but normal people agree with me :D

I preffer to drive myself crazy , you all are bad drivers , do not trust you :D

More than 100 million members » Post #29

Sat Aug 24, 2019 03:31 in General Talk

In start me to was thinking yS was a continuation of Clixsense, but it is not
Now I see yS same as any new site around

If there is job for me here I come and do it , if not I go another site, , plenty around
At the moment my earning here is around 12-15% what I earn , at CS was 25-30%

In reality I come here for talk , at most places talk outside job is no no
but talk here is hmmmmm , bad and going down , down, not much of my kind of talk

today's surveys » Post #2

Fri Aug 23, 2019 21:33 in Success Stories

Congrats

POLL_ Are you here for CASH or for Gift Cards ? » Post #50

Fri Aug 23, 2019 21:12 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
proadco wrote:
sp1915 wrote: Consider yourself lucky proadco. I don't do tasks or surveys either and I can't even do the coupon deal because I don't have a printer.

keep this under your hat SP1918, you may need a printer at coupons.com , but the
other, just go through the motions with the tick ( check ) and proceed to print coupons.

Oh, BTW SP1815,

I don't have a printer either, I'm still waiting for them to come out with an ink less printer :lol:
you know, that iNK cost more than the cost of the printer does.

Actually, there is a printer in the house, it's some where in another room under bunch of
stuff, collecting dust.

INK ? Who is still buying ink ?

ink , black and white................min cost here 38.00
ink color ...............................min cost 45.00

Printers , new ........................from 22.00

Last year ..............................4 printers gone to rubbish tip , 4 printers did buy , cost me 76.00 for all 4 [ did have some discount for buying in pair ]

This year got 1 printer 28.00 dollars , every time MY INK IS CLOSE TO FINISH , printer get a problem , take it back to shop , get money back , buy new one and again once ink is finished bad think happen to printter ..........

Think from now cost of printers will be 0.00

POLL_ Are you here for CASH or for Gift Cards ? » Post #46

Fri Aug 23, 2019 20:44 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Darkstar pool results

For cash .......................................................................82 vote

For card ........................................................................3 vote [ all from Valerie :lol: ]

Who care , no vote ........................................................ 6 000 000 or more

to proadco....................................................................think we re all stuck a bit for last 23 day [or 23 years :mrgreen: ]

No No Tasman, you're not stuck, I read that you got paid the other day.

it's me who is stuck, Prodege has refused to plug in a $10.00 payout on Paypal.

Since i don't do Tasks nor Surveys, that leaves me with .03 cents day to earn on Coupon deal. :mrgreen:

Since I value my opinions more than what Surveys pay, I provide my Opinions Free of Charge :lol:

What ? You can earn full 3 cent a day ? Geeeee , some are lucky here , no justice in this world

My earning from surveys here are going more and more down every week [ and my time doing surveys here ]
My payments from this site so far , 125.00 , most earned before on another site , think it was site called CS

POLL_ Are you here for CASH or for Gift Cards ? » Post #44

Fri Aug 23, 2019 20:28 in General Talk

Darkstar pool results

For cash .......................................................................82 vote

For card ........................................................................3 vote [ all from Valerie :lol: ]

Who care , no vote ........................................................ 6 000 000 or more

to proadco....................................................................think we re all stuck a bit for last 23 day [or 23 years :mrgreen: ]
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 22, 2019 20:32:06 EST