Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1

6.32 on 15/10......tasman1 » Post #13

Today, 01:26 in Success Stories

Arvind9 wrote: How many members out of approximately 10 million members are posting here on the forum their earnings 2 or maybe 3

3 and half :lol: :lol: :lol:

6.32 on 15/10......tasman1 » Post #11

Today, 01:24 in Success Stories

kanjoormadam09 wrote: did not see your posts last 2 days .

Do not post now every day .....yesterday got 3.85 , trying to cut addiction :mrgreen:

6.32 on 15/10......tasman1 » Post #4

Today, 00:14 in Success Stories

Arvind9 wrote: 5 PureSpectrum $6.07
1 Opinionworld $0.58
2 Offers $0.02

Bonus 16% $1.06
Total $7.73
Month $58.14

WOW , you rock again this month .....congrats

50.55 First Half October.....tasman1 » Post #1

Today, 00:06 in Your Stats

Month $50.55................................ok
Last Month $89.05........................ok
Year $1,062.16...........................good
Last Year $995.31..............................ok

6.32 on 15/10......tasman1 » Post #1

Today, 00:03 in Success Stories

Month $50.55
Last Month $89.05
Year $1,062.16
Last Year $995.31

REQUIREMENTS
Surveys 5 surveys $5.03
Offers 3 offers $0.42
Total earned: $5.45
EXTRA BONUSES
Addon Completed +2%
Streak Completed +2%
Congrats! The checklist is completed!
16%
Your bonus is currently standing at: $0.87

$1 for 15/ 10/21 Not Bad » Post #2

Yesterday, 23:38 in Success Stories

Good ,
so far today here well over 5.00

China Kiss Australia.....tasman1 » Post #27

Yesterday, 22:15 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Aliens have sent a message that they are coming they say they wont interfere they will only watch as spectators to see how a civilization ends

Thanks God for that , we are saved , they do not come to eat us for breakfast
B.T.W. Hope we will prepare nice firework for them to enjoy [ for free ]

China Kiss Australia.....tasman1 » Post #25

Yesterday, 21:27 in General Talk

Russia enter game

Russia accused the US Navy of attempting to enter its territorial waters during joint military drills with China in the Sea of Japan before it was “turned back”.

The Russian Defence Ministry released video footage it says showed the USS Chafee up close with anti-submarine vessel Admiral Tributs, which radioed a warning to the US destroyer that it was “in an area closed to navigation due to exercises with artillery fire,” according to the Interfax news agency, reported by Reuters.

The Russian defence ministry summoned the US military attache over the “unprofessional actions” of the USS Chafee, the RIA news agency reported.

A Russian Udaloy-class destroyer came within approximately 65 yards of USS Chafee (DDG 90) while the ship was preparing for flight operations.

Redcon-1 » Post #6

Yesterday, 20:03 in General Talk

valerie wrote: You have to guess.

Yeah , like I have unlimited time :mrgreen:

India ...test .........tasman1 » Post #10

Yesterday, 18:42 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Five years ago the UK government invited Indian Prime Minister to London to inaugurate a statue of Mahatma Gandhi he refused an Indian bureaucrat was sent to inaugurate at some stage in history even your enemy has to except the greatness of a historical figure but there is still a problem in India in excepting it

British love Gandhi , he let them go out of India with trillions in pocket , gold , diamonds , silver

Bloody hell , demand they give all that back

Redcon-1 » Post #4

Yesterday, 18:37 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Geesh! And Geessshhhh!

On Prime.

Redcon-1

Every time you post about some movie please add more info what it is about
Just name is not enought for his Majesty tasman1

India ...test .........tasman1 » Post #7

Yesterday, 01:49 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Even after 75 years of Independence Indians are migrating in the past four years more than 2 million Indians have migrated couple of days ago my lawyer in Delhi called up he was saying Arvind I have good news for you I asked him what he replied my two sons have left India for future studies and better life,guess where London even today the British who ruined our country are better than us for us what can one say ?

Classic,,,, will never understand why we human love our enemy .... self destruction ? or we love to suffer maybe ?

India ...test .........tasman1 » Post #5

Yesterday, 00:04 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Even I am not above 70 years government changes history and time regularly to make it more politically viable nowdays students learn a lot of rubbish because history has been tampered with so even I cannot rake up a controversy

Ha ha . it is same shit all around the world , even more in old world
Look city I am born [ Zadar -Croatia
It was 100s year under Italy occupation and before that 100s year under Roman Empire , It become part of Yugoslavia in 1953 and part of Croatia in 1990s
Population -Croat - Slavic race

Still many still say we are Italians ?????? Italian govt even gave people 0f Zadar Italian passports in time of civil war in 1990s

Pure , never ending political shit

India ...test .........tasman1 » Post #3

Thu Oct 14, 2021 23:48 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Exactly what I told you 65% Indians under the age of 50,your figures are wrong its over 7 decades how many Indians over 70 now ?,its much easier to distort facts people are very weak in history,you can twist it and feed it to people,even today Indians dont know the reason for partation,even before Independence no one knew about partation only Winston Churchill knew he was the master mind behind India's partation Indians were only pawns in his game he devided India on religious grounds even today politicians are deviding society on religious grounds we learned it from him we learned more from the British than we learned ourselves in 75 years ,WINSTON CHURCHILL was a master mind he made shure India will never be in peace

Mahatma Gandhi died in 1948 so what you are talking about is over 7 decades,India got its Independence 75 year ago our present prime Minister is 71 he talks like he was there during Independence people are very poor in adding up numbers

You are right it was longer ago
Shit started when Vinayak Damodar Savarkar was in notorious Cellular Jail in the Andaman Islands, where he and his brother Ganesh spent 10 years

What I am trying to find is did Gandhi guide Savarkar to seek a pardon from British ?
Truth is hard to find

$3.9 for 14 th October good » Post #3

Thu Oct 14, 2021 22:20 in Success Stories

Congrats
Bad here

Today $3.57
Yesterday $3.24
Month $43.72

India ...test .........tasman1 » Post #1

Thu Oct 14, 2021 20:53 in General Talk

Who was right , who was wrong , who did tell truth , who did tell lie ??? Indian big dilemma for 5 decade

Mahatma Gandhi

or

Vinayak Damodar Savarkar

China Kiss Australia.....tasman1 » Post #23

Thu Oct 14, 2021 15:29 in General Talk

valerie wrote: I don't think I would call them fools and idiots. After all, they are the one making
the big bucks.

I shoulda coulda woulda been a politician or a lawyer.

Basic to build strong country and strong economy

Build strong Middle Class

West current mistake .... destroy middle class
China ..............current ... build strong middle class and they have spare 1 billion people that are waiting in line

China Kiss Australia.....tasman1 » Post #16

Wed Oct 13, 2021 21:47 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Latest border talks between India and China fails,China carries out Tank drills fighter planes flying everywhere they are provoking India to start a war,who needs a war with China more desperately India or Australia?

Arvind9 , just in case India start war with China please do not worry
They will send you to China and you will have chance to find some nice Chinese girls and maybe bring one home
Better bring 3 , send one to me [ I will pay postage ]
and one for Darkstar9 , but not one from Wuhan , think he have Wuhan allergies

$ 8" WoW !"what a day is 13 th October » Post #2

Wed Oct 13, 2021 21:32 in Success Stories

Yes that is big wow , congrats

China Kiss Australia.....tasman1 » Post #14

Wed Oct 13, 2021 18:45 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Latest border talks between India and China fails,China carries out Tank drills fighter planes flying everywhere they are provoking India to start a war,who needs a war with China more desperately India or Australia?

50-50 , but Australia ALONE can conquer China in 48 hours :lol: :lol: :lol: , that is what people here say :o :o
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2021 06:06:07 EST