Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by CoolDudeX

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by CoolDudeX

post your Downline Size image » Post #6

Sun May 27, 2012 02:38 in General Talk

thanks daxserver :P & do you know how to post images in the forum ?? ...today morning i tried this How to post a payment proof but after doing everything correctly and when i preview my post its showing error ....may i post like that or there's any alternative :?: :?:

Do you use clixgrid? » Post #2

Sun May 27, 2012 02:11 in General Talk

no no no ........don't deceide that CG is a waste of time .its too early for you .its just a luck game.....you may even not win for ,say 5000clicks :shock: i know its sounds very bad,but the beauty is you may win a 5$ in the 5001th click :mrgreen: ......now thats what i say Awesome..so dont give it up just yet ..keep clicking & i'm very sure your going to win one fine day & that's going to be very speical ......good luck :thumbup:

post your Downline Size image » Post #4

Sun May 27, 2012 02:06 in General Talk

hey K4rMaz ,the guy under your photo in top 50 sponsors is me :D :D

Hello everybody » Post #2

Sat May 26, 2012 19:52 in Member Introduction

hello sandeep & welcome to the :clixsense: family :clap: :clap:

everybody has this doubt about how to collect referrals but thanks to valuable posts from moderators & members here there are many useful strategies shared here in this forum .take a look at it my friend

A few tips for building your ClixSense

Tips to help you bring more referrals in ClixSense

Free Classified Advertising Portals

good luck brother :thumbup:

Today my Tasks » Post #6

Sat May 26, 2012 10:52 in Success Stories

shakil044 wrote: Congrats dud :clap: i don't understand how to complete a task...................... can you suggest me the way

Go through this my friend .you may get an idea :thumbup:

TIP'S to do taks the right way

My 3 payment » Post #2

Sat May 26, 2012 06:39 in Payment Proofs

congratulations on your payment :clap: :clap:

Today my Tasks » Post #2

Sat May 26, 2012 06:38 in Success Stories

nice work Manjularaja :clap: :clap:

Introduction of myself. » Post #13

Sat May 26, 2012 06:34 in Member Introduction

quias28 wrote: can anyone teach me how you are earning here? I am already a premium member but i dont know how to get referrals

you can find your affiliate link in your Account Summary page. it's a red colored link & you can spot it easily .you have to give that link to your friends ,family,advertise in another ptc program ,share it in social networks in order to gather more referrals .here are some useful posts on how to gather referrals & what strategy you can follow to do it

A few tips for building your ClixSense

Tips to help you bring more referrals in ClixSense

Free Classified Advertising Portals

good luck :thumbup:

Introduction of myself. » Post #10

Sat May 26, 2012 04:00 in Member Introduction

hello quias & welcome to the :clixsense: family

Payment n° 8 » Post #3

Sat May 26, 2012 01:11 in Payment Proofs

congrats :clap: :thumbup:

Introduction of myself. » Post #5

Fri May 25, 2012 11:12 in Member Introduction

hello brother & welcome to the :clixsense: family :clap: :clap:

Very Happy with a little success....! » Post #8

Fri May 25, 2012 02:04 in Success Stories

no it wont be .but remember :clixsense: is the only site which provides the cheapest premium membership anywhere .

Oh la la! Another win! » Post #2

Fri May 25, 2012 01:42 in Success Stories

:P congratulations :clap: .may i know how much you won now !

Very Happy with a little success....! » Post #6

Thu May 24, 2012 23:20 in Success Stories

ghaffarali58 wrote:
sathishmagleena wrote: good job . that's one of the wonderful feelings i had in my life when i reached 1$ in my account :$ :$ .my first ever earnings ever .i'm sure it feels much joy for you as well :thumbup: .good luck for your future :thumbup:

Is it right to invest money of hard work of clicking from years in the premium membership ?

well it all depends in the path you travel . if you have loads of referrals you can apt to get a premium membership worth 17$ .because the commissions you earn from your referrals raises exponentially when you upgrade see details here Program Details .lets assume your going to click only ads and play clixgrid and do some tasks ,then premium membership wont do much of a change .so it all depends on your strategy here .good luck :thumbup:

Very Happy with a little success....! » Post #3

Thu May 24, 2012 10:49 in Success Stories

good job . that's one of the wonderful feelings i had in my life when i reached 1$ in my account :$ :$ .my first ever earnings ever .i'm sure it feels much joy for you as well :thumbup: .good luck for your future :thumbup:

My payments » Post #6

Thu May 24, 2012 08:26 in Payment Proofs

congratulations :clap: :clap:

Indian users must see this » Post #45

Thu May 24, 2012 07:59 in Hindi

MyFastrupee wrote: bank account & pan card is already added ....please help

did you complete the verification process ? ,paypal will add two small amounts into your bank account .you have to notify that two amounts either by going to your branch & use your passbook to note those amounts or through online if you have an online account for your bank .then you have to enter those two small amounts in your paypal account to verify it .

Total earnings so far » Post #7

Thu May 24, 2012 07:16 in Success Stories

sure ;) & do let me know :D when you win. it took me 1300+ clicks to win the first ever :$ :$ in clixgrid ........never give up :thumbup:

Total earnings so far » Post #5

Thu May 24, 2012 07:05 in Success Stories

Monovidlo wrote: Nice stats abid1269 !

here is my statistic so far :

My PTC Clicks today 16 total 2,485 earned $7.0280
My ClixGrid Clicks today 0 total 1,435 earned $0.00
My Completed Tasks today 0 total 513 earned $42.86
My Completed Offers today 0 total 0 earned $0.00
My Balance $1.0720
Movements payouts $51.33 fundings $0.00 purchases $0.00

hope it will be better every month !

great job Monovidlo :clap: :clap: ,for a short period of time your earnings looks really good & your profile picture .....................yeh.....thats how i do each time i win in clixgrid :lol: :lol:

Help frndZ coz unity is strength ..! » Post #7

Thu May 24, 2012 05:11 in General Talk

TPhoenix wrote: I don't think ClixSense needs any rented referral system. The admin does not believe in that type of system at all or it would have been implemented a long time ago and realistically, ClixSense wouldn't be able to provide a consistent amount of rented referrals when most people sign up through sponsors unless the rented referrals were not human. Plus, you don't need rented referrals to earn here anyway. Your earning streams are clicking ads, ClixGrid, completing Tasks and Offers, and if you have a steady downline which can be unlimited, even the better.

well said ;)
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 10, 2021 06:52:36 EST