Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by CoolDudeX

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by CoolDudeX

bonus again » Post #2

Fri Sep 28, 2012 13:09 in Success Stories

Good job piyusha1 :clap: Keep them going :thumbup:

Hello » Post #4

Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:45 in Member Introduction

Helllo Donna , welcome to our :clixsense: family :clap: :thumbup:

Hoorreeeeyy >> $5.00 Bonus! Completed 100 tasks! » Post #5

Fri Sep 28, 2012 09:31 in Success Stories

Congrats haryov :clap: :thumbup:

My Daily checklist Bonus!!!!! » Post #8

Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:03 in Success Stories

Good job buddy :thumbup: & a nice encouraging post . it helps me a lot in completing the DCB for myself ;)

today » Post #3

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:10 in Your Stats

Nice job uppykhan :clap:

wow just 5 extra chances » Post #2

Thu Sep 27, 2012 09:55 in Success Stories

good one......next time lets hope to get $$ ;) :thumbup:

Instant Payment » Post #4

Thu Sep 27, 2012 09:08 in Payment Proofs

Congrats devanand , wish you to have more and more happy payouts with :clixsense: :clap: :thumbup:

Amzepter user from Brazil » Post #2

Wed Sep 26, 2012 09:45 in Member Introduction

Hello amzepter , welcome to our :clixsense: family :clap: :thumbup:

The next - today - payment » Post #2

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:48 in Payment Proofs

Congrats cats003 :clap: , Good work :thumbup:

My 16th Daily Checklist Bonus $0.1950!!! » Post #2

Tue Sep 25, 2012 07:04 in Success Stories

Good job shahin2213 :clap: & a thumbs up for your hard work :thumbup:

Just in half hour....BONUS... » Post #4

Tue Sep 25, 2012 06:54 in Success Stories

Congrats brother :clap:

If there are any procedure...... » Post #2

Sat Sep 22, 2012 19:42 in Hindi

Hello tanmoycha ,

There are two reasons for this happening.

1. The accuracy percentage below which you can continue a task varies from task to task . may be your are performing a task which does not allows work once when your accuracy has dropped below the minimum required accuracy , in your case 90%(minimum) as said by you . these minimum accuracy % are set by crowdflower as demanded by the advertisers of the task .

2. You might have reached your maximum quota limit which is unlikely in your situation since you have stated that you are being void of doing tasks because of your accuracy % have been decreased .

you can recover your accuracy back only if you were permitted to do the tasks and there is no way you will be able to increase your accuracy if you were flagged .

The accuracy % will be set to 100% as and when new tasks come by and new lot of tasks appear . You can not set back the accuracy yourself .

Hello, and Namaste from INDIA.. » Post #2

Sat Sep 22, 2012 18:52 in Member Introduction

Hello mak7898 , welcome to our :clixsense: family :clap: :thumbup: . Yes brother there are some effective techniques discusses in this forum to acquire direct referrals . do go through them with the links given below.

Tips to help you bring more referrals in ClixSense

A few tips for building your ClixSense

Good luck & Happy earnings with clixsense :thumbup:

are girls also into clixsense ? » Post #33

Sat Sep 22, 2012 08:50 in Hindi

salsabie wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:

Hello salsabie , good to know that you have visited my home town .wish you have also visited the second longest beach in the world. hope you had a nice time ;)

Thank you, SathishMagleena such a warmwelcoming words,...
Which beach was u talkin' about..? Hey, I missed this one place ... :D Is it beautiful beach..? Is it MARINA...? Nope..?

Yes salsabie , i was talking about the MARINA beach :D , one of the must see beaches not mainly for its beauty but for it's vastness and the nature of it......cool breeze and the cold sand at the night will make you feel special ;) .....

hi » Post #5

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:57 in Member Introduction

David0089 wrote:
Satishmagleena your formula for facebook is working perfectly. I was not getting any referrals earlier, but today itself i got 2. I do not know how many more i shall get in next couple of days. Thanks to you brother.

Really nice to know you are having success in promoting :clixsense: :thumbup: . Good job brother , just capitalize in what you do now and you can gain more referrals day by day . Good luck !

hi » Post #2

Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:35 in Member Introduction

ngdhivya wrote: hai i am one of the member from clixsense

Hello dhivya , welcome to our :clixsense: family :clap: :thumbup: .Have a nice stay dear friend.

no task completed » Post #4

Thu Sep 20, 2012 07:40 in Your Stats

jeng18 wrote: completed one offer! I earned $0.75 :$ . thanks clixsenze. :thumbup:

Congrats jeng18 , nice job :thumbup: , its really nice to see people hungry for more work ...just like me ;)

Hello » Post #2

Thu Sep 20, 2012 07:37 in Member Introduction

Hello samrat8776 , welcome to our :clixsense: family :clap: :thumbup:

win49 » Post #5

Thu Sep 20, 2012 04:30 in Member Introduction

David0089 wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote: Now this is what i call a wired way of welcoming your referral . Hope he see this post ;)

Thanks to you Satishmagleena, for I am getting referrals from Facebook by following your cool methods.

Good to know that dear :thumbup: . just capitalize on them . you can do well :thumbup:

Earned $111 From Referrals ...... » Post #3

Thu Sep 20, 2012 04:13 in Success Stories

Congratulations MyFastrupee ,As a Great promoter of :clixsense: you deserve it and more than it :thumbup:

By the way 111 looks like a fancy number ;)
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 15, 2021 07:29:37 EST