Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by CoolDudeX

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by CoolDudeX

how the Task successfully complete dear friend tel » Post #3

Mon Oct 08, 2012 09:27 in Hindi

bhagyaban4 wrote: dear best friend tell me how the Task successfully completed tell me the process

please

please

Hello bhagyaban4 ,Welcome to the forum :) . As bijaykumar_74 explained below with pictures these are the basics for doing tasks but the method for tasks vary from task to task as per the requirement . just go through the INSTRUCTIONS carefully and make the most use of training mode to learn the task .

bijaykumar_74 wrote:
I had asked this question earlier to him and he described it so beautifully that I could complete 10 Tasks at my first attempt.

Once again glad that helped you bijaykumar , i also want to share one of my posts with you so that it will make you clear with the variety of tasks available . click this --> TIP'S to do taks the right way

Good luck friends !

hello » Post #4

Mon Oct 08, 2012 09:10 in Member Introduction

AtulPandeyAP wrote: yeah dude i m also finding...but no one reply:(:(

Hello AtulPandeyAP :) how are you brother

hello » Post #3

Mon Oct 08, 2012 09:09 in Member Introduction

Hello sandeepg007 , welcome to our :clixsense: family :clap: :thumbup:

The forum is a great place to share ideas and strategies you are most welcome here and also i value your presence here !

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #1420

Mon Oct 08, 2012 09:06 in General Talk

enzyme

buldan75 Daily Checklist Bonus - $1.98 » Post #2

Sat Oct 06, 2012 18:04 in Success Stories

This is the Highest daily checklist bonus i have ever seen :clap: :clap: . Great job buldan75

'*My Favorite Quotes*' » Post #15

Sat Oct 06, 2012 07:35 in General Talk

Although i find many many silly and crazy pictures in facebook now a days , but certainly this one made my heart melt . such a wonderful show of humanity .

i felt worthy sharing with my :clixsense: community. A big salute to everyone who shares humanity along with their everyday life :clap: :clap:

is that possible? » Post #4

Sat Oct 06, 2012 06:10 in Hindi

tanmoycha wrote: how could I create paypal?I am totaly confused?please help me...satish

sure tanmoycha . lot of our INDIAN members have this problem to create a paypal account since its a little complex .i will post a complete step by step guide in our Hindi sub -forum coming monday evening on 'how to create and verify a paypal account' .just waiting to collect the final screenshots of the bank passbook copy of my friend . i hope you can wait till monday :) .

is that possible? » Post #2

Sat Oct 06, 2012 05:56 in Hindi

There is no separate process for it . once when you have money in your paypal account , it will be auto-withdrawn to your primary bank account within 5 days.

The Fastest Earner without Premium Membership » Post #25

Sat Oct 06, 2012 00:40 in Success Stories

Hey joinitnow just edit the image so that the image does not contain the email address of you sponsor and also hide your reff. link .

the next thing is you can not change your sponsor even if you want to . so that guy from UK is your sponsor :)

The Fastest Earner without Premium Membership » Post #22

Fri Oct 05, 2012 20:23 in Success Stories

Armand2REP wrote: Is there some way to see who your referrer is?

Yes . you can find your sponsor's details in your account summary page under 'My sponsor details' . but the sponsor may choose to hide his email address .

but you can find his username and nationality .

The Fastest Earner without Premium Membership » Post #20

Fri Oct 05, 2012 18:16 in Success Stories

joinitnow wrote:
ohh wow.... i also wanna change my sponsor because i think he is not active member
Can i change my sponsor??????? :?: :?: :?: :?:

No :clixsense: doesn't allow the change of sponsor to take place .

guys please solve this » Post #15

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:06 in Hindi

kanthsai143 wrote: What to do now ? in all my bank accounts my surname is after my name..Only on PAN card it is before my name.

hello kanthsai , i just had an quick chat with daxserver who also faced an similar situation earlier . He just made me aware that there is an possibility to change the surname in your PAN card . the procedure for that is you can do that by two methods.

1. You can do that by yourself online go to
Code: Select All
https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correction.html
but you have to be very cautious not to make any mistakes in filling the forms .

2.Approach an PAN card agent . He is just an intermediate person who takes care of all legal stuff . i don't know a way to find him as we are all separated by different localities , but daxserver tried this method and now he has cleared the paypal limitations (by changing the surname).

He also wanted me to convey that he has not yet made a cashout with his new paypal . Lets hope for the best .

My first $100 » Post #2

Fri Oct 05, 2012 09:59 in Success Stories

Congratulations medwed31 , Great work .....my best wishes fro your future earnings with :clixsense: :thumbup:

The Fastest Earner without Premium Membership » Post #18

Fri Oct 05, 2012 09:10 in Success Stories

joinitnow wrote:

My Highest Checklist Bonus till now is $0.259, i will buy premium membership soon may be then i can do better.... yap and i also earned my highest $5.14 in a day without premium membership and without any survey (Offer), only i did task.

I am sad because i wanna earn more than $10 per day....

Please don't tell me any secret hahahaha lol :lol:

if i were your sponsor i would have upgraded you myself :) ,but great job mate . your stats tell you are hard worker . thumbs up :thumbup:

guys please solve this » Post #8

Thu Oct 04, 2012 08:27 in Hindi

kanthsai143 wrote: no the thing happened was i added my bank a/c and PAN no in paypal ...it took sometime and at last i got verified.also i recieved my first payment from Clixsense.But the next day itself my account was limited showing invalid PAN,so i contacted paypal representive and got a suggestion to change my paypal name.he also deleted my bank details and asked me to enter bank details again.

i remember one of our fellow members daxserver has mentioned in one of his posts that his paypal was also limited due to this . i have no proof of what he posted in detail somewhere in this forum but have a link which may explain a little about it Indian users must see this . it would be better to get an suggestion from daxserver .

guys please solve this » Post #2

Thu Oct 04, 2012 08:08 in Hindi

are you asking this for the verification process of paypal ?

new member » Post #2

Thu Oct 04, 2012 07:38 in Member Introduction

Hello prafulgadhvi , welcome to our :clixsense: family :clap: :thumbup:

and for the questions you have asked

what are ad credits

Ad credits are ad packs that you purchase to advertise your website, product or service to other members.

how can we create ads for them

if you have website and want to advertise with clixsense ,you should click 'Manage My PTC Ads'

* then buy Ad Credits Balance . if you click the buy option ,you can "Select an Ad Credits Pack" ,which ever type of exposure you opt to give your website you can choose that pack.

*you have three options to purchase the Adcredits , using you account balance , using your payment processor (paypal ,payza or LR) and both from your main balance and your payment processor .

* then after successfully completing your payment ,the Adcredits will be given to you for use

*then just click the ADD option and then enter the title,URL and description and hit submit .

* :clixsense: will review your website and if it's ok with their TOS they will confirm your website ,then you can assign which ever camping you want with the available Adcredits and Advertise .

```````````````````````x```````````````````````x`````````````````````

A referral is a person who joins with your referral link . you can find your referral link in your account summary page . it will a red colored link . you can give that link to your friends , family or advertise in other PTC's and traffic exchanges to gain referrals . who ever clicks your link and sign's up becomes your referral .

hope this helped you !

Hi » Post #6

Thu Oct 04, 2012 07:11 in Member Introduction

Hello richgirlonline , glad to have you here with us & welcome to our :clixsense: family :clap: :thumbup:

The Fastest Earner without Premium Membership » Post #11

Thu Oct 04, 2012 07:08 in Success Stories

Good job joinitnow , i appreciate your work :clap: :clap:

We can't complete 2 Offers a day. Why? » Post #24

Wed Oct 03, 2012 09:16 in Hindi

bijaykumar_74 wrote:
Hi Brother,
I am a fan of you now. The description you have given me is extraordinary. Now I am wanting to know from you the tricks of how could you describe this with terrific explanation? I want to know how to post picture in Forum but not the link of picture. When we open task it displays all of the tasks available. How could you post a portion of task with its picture by drawing arrow marks on it? After explaining a particular picture you have also written e.g. Next, Example 2, Example 3 and also with instructions. Kindly explain me the same. You have given an example of so many tabs opened with a portion of picture but not the whole of the same and you have opened a new tab where you have used a website name and have pressed enter key where you have also written as "If you get the Loading Option, then copy this URL from here and paste it like what I have done in the below picture" with drawing arrows. I want to know the trick of posting this type of picture if needed in Forum but not the link of picture. You have also displayed a portion of search result with picture by writing OK and Not OK with arrow marks. I request you kindly to teach me the tricks of posting a portion and whole pictures in the Forum and drawing of arrows on the picture itself but kindly don't teach me with links.

Thanks.

hello again brother , there is no such trick in posting images and taking screen shots of what we do in our pc .

i made use of the print screen option in my keyboard to take a screenshot of whatever i did and to cut only the required portion to post here i snipped using the snipping tool .

after snipping the portion of the picture and saving it to my hard drive .i opened paint and drew the arrows and lines . i went to www. tinypic.com and uploaded that photo and posted the code for that picture in the tool box for image in our clixsense forum . just below that code i typed 'next' and all the instructions.

every other things i did came under the same technique . whatever image you want to post ,do it in the same way

hope this helped you .
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Mar 4, 2021 13:28:44 EST