Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by CoolDudeX

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by CoolDudeX

My ClixGrid Prize » Post #3

Mon Oct 15, 2012 08:59 in Success Stories

congrats mate :clap:

Hello from Finland » Post #5

Mon Oct 15, 2012 03:31 in Member Introduction

hello Katsu , welcome to our clixsense family :clap: :thumbup: , you have many friends here so feel free to interact with us ;)

HELLO I'M FROM INDONESIA » Post #2

Sun Oct 14, 2012 20:49 in Member Introduction

Hello rdyatiez , welcome to our :clixsense: family :clap: :thumbup:

Guys i upgraded to Premium » Post #6

Sat Oct 13, 2012 09:30 in Hindi

kanthsai143 you did a Great job to get there and you deserve it . Make good use of it :thumbup:

My best wishes for your future earnings with clixsense

Earned $100 on ClixSense ! » Post #3

Sat Oct 13, 2012 04:03 in Success Stories

Congrats livinggod29 :clap: :clap: . Good work :thumbup:

A warm hello from India » Post #7

Fri Oct 12, 2012 23:09 in Member Introduction

so we have the thecoolest guy in our :clixsense: family :P , welcome brother :thumbup:

60,000 clicks,2,000 tasks & 145 offers->$85 Earned » Post #21

Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:52 in Your Stats

David0089 wrote:
tiagopedroso wrote:
Flavours wrote: yeah do you have some tips on how to get referrals? i've been posting my link at forums, ads on facebook, various traffic boosting websites, still i have zero referrals.. :roll:

well i have the same problem and i dont like facebook i dont have a facebook acount neither.. lol

Do you want to know why I have mentioned Facebook as one of the best social networking sites? Even Satish may not be aware! Should I disclose or keep mouth :silent: ? :lol:

yes my friend i know only a little and i may be not aware of many things ,in fact no one knows everything right ! ......let me know such interesting things :P

How many years have you been with clixsense? » Post #36

Fri Oct 12, 2012 07:25 in Hindi

thecoolest wrote: I joined this year in Sep... very new and naive..

Hello thecoolest , welcome to our :clixsense: family :clap: :thumbup:

Hello » Post #2

Fri Oct 12, 2012 07:22 in Member Introduction

hello gomurphycs , welcome to our :clixsense: family :clap: :thumbup:

Best day! » Post #5

Thu Oct 11, 2012 06:27 in Success Stories

great work :clap: :clap:

hello » Post #5

Tue Oct 09, 2012 18:42 in Member Introduction

Hello Flavours , welcome to our :clixsense: family :clap: :thumbup:

60,000 clicks,2,000 tasks & 145 offers->$85 Earned » Post #14

Tue Oct 09, 2012 18:17 in Your Stats

chefkang wrote: Congrats :thumbup: but I have a question. Is $168.99 all the earnings from your activities and 851 referrals in 9 & 1/2 months?

Thanks :thumbup: and as you can see in the picture i have posted , $85 is my lifetime overall earnings from referrals as commission and the other balance is just what i have earned with tasks , PTC clicks , clixgrid , offers & bonuses etc. covering up the sum of $168.99 .

60,000 clicks,2,000 tasks & 145 offers->$85 Earned » Post #13

Tue Oct 09, 2012 18:09 in Your Stats

pappusudhir wrote: wow friend excellent earning i would like to know how u got refferls

Flavours wrote: yeah do you have some tips on how to get referrals? i've been posting my link at forums, ads on facebook, various traffic boosting websites, still i have zero referrals.. :roll:

Hello pappusudhir & pappusudhir , As one may know there are many ways to referrer people and initially these were there the results for me

just from one of my posts :

*i tried out traffic exchanges ,spent hours in clicking other ads and earned precious hits for my link ,which in turn never gave me a referral in return

*i tried out some classified websites which gave me 1000's of free credits while joining .i gave my link and also got 1000's of hits .but never a referral

*i tried out forum posing (just try google to find such forum's and blog's), i joined and spent a week in getting familiar with those guys and shared my link .this time success ,only got about 15-20 reff's there and still they are clicking .

*never join sites that promise to give you a guide when they first ask you to pay for it.i have red many bad things about it and mostly they are scam .

*i don't know much about twitter,but my friends always tells me that tweeting is a good way to gather referrals .

*i tried out adhitz for one of my downline ,spent 6$ and only got 2reff's for him,so i'm not gonna comment on that.

*most of my referrals come from facebook .may be 1K+ of them are as there are 800 million people in it and always the way is wide open to post your links and comments . but do post your payment proof and few bright words about would do , but only post in pages of similar interests and always show your identity because no one should think that your a spammer.

*get in touch with your referrals through chat and share many ideas with them and motivate them ,in my case i've had conversations in skype guiding them about how to do tasks .it will be fun

*another best way is to find a friend who is just like you .they always help you earn and increase your downline.

I always recommend others to find different ways and different places to referrer as the internet is free and a vast place . Good luck!

60,000 clicks,2,000 tasks & 145 offers->$85 Earned » Post #5

Tue Oct 09, 2012 09:18 in Your Stats

David0089 wrote: That is cool and great. :clap: Did you earn $ 85 a day? Try to reach that mark. Hopefully, you won't need to go out for a attending a regular job with a MNC or its subsidiary. :lol:

Thanks for the encouragement brother....i wont say its impossible but will try for that :lol: .May be someday ill post that here ;)

60,000 clicks,2,000 tasks & 145 offers->$85 Earned » Post #3

Tue Oct 09, 2012 08:52 in Your Stats

Ammadd wrote: wow congratz that's excellent!
btw why's ur Skype

Thanks Ammadd :D , i'm pretty sure you have got lot more than this form your awesome team of referrals ;) . All my social networking ID's are the same as my clixsense username !

60,000 clicks,2,000 tasks & 145 offers->$85 Earned » Post #1

Tue Oct 09, 2012 05:46 in Your Stats

A Good Day

My referrals activity counter Touched the 60,000 PTC clicks and 2,000 tasks mark on the same day.

More than $85 Earned through commissions & counting . Investment for gaining referrals = zero :D

just another Display of how transparent and profitable that :clixsense: can afford for its members. proud to be a prat of clixsense :thumbup: . :clixsense: you are the best.

My 1st Payment » Post #2

Mon Oct 08, 2012 18:43 in Payment Proofs

Congrats macman22 , we are also proud for your work :thumbup:

~*~Whats Your Ref Commissions~*~ » Post #85

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:09 in Your Stats

TasMail wrote:
barathrum wrote: Yo, Tas, give us an update on your commissions?

As of October 2012
Referral Offers 463
Referral Tasks total 8606
Commissions total $2,774.0028
;)

fantastic :clap: :clap:

My Daily check list looks strange ! » Post #24

Mon Oct 08, 2012 09:53 in Your Stats

mahesh98270 wrote: please somebody help me ,, my income is too slow,,, i just earn only $3 in last 7 days ,,,please help,,,

mahesh i'm sure your on the right track brother with your referring and the commitment in completing tasks ..... always good thing will happen if you keep referring . I trust in it very much as the Potential to earn with :clixsense: is unlimited :D . Good luck :thumbup:

Ohhh Nooo Moment » Post #3

Mon Oct 08, 2012 09:45 in Success Stories

Ahhhh...... your post Remember's me of my old days

1,265 tasks completed under a week :shock: :lol:

Clixsense have a good potential to earn with tasks . I'm sure your making good use it brother .
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 15, 2021 16:38:48 EST