Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by CoolDudeX

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by CoolDudeX

Member Introduction » Post #3

Sat Jan 26, 2013 07:54 in Member Introduction

Hello onelucky, welcome to our :clixsense: family :clap: :thumbup:

enjoy your stay in the forum :)

Double Win Today !! » Post #3

Sat Jan 26, 2013 07:53 in Success Stories

congrats rosegold :clap: :thumbup:

Let's share some silly pictures » Post #68

Sat Jan 26, 2013 07:51 in General Talk

:puppy:

Clixsense Payment Jan 2013 » Post #2

Fri Jan 25, 2013 23:35 in Payment Proofs

congrats sachin :thumbup:

Did Matomy reply? » Post #2

Thu Jan 24, 2013 18:29 in Hindi

There are also others having this problem blood_demon. see this post by a french member matomy bloked me ?

try this link for sending support ticket to matomy Matomy support

i'm not sure which support you accessed previously but if you haven't tried this method, then you may want to try now.

A Poem for Clixsense » Post #3

Thu Jan 24, 2013 09:41 in General Talk

Nice cutestlink :thumbup:

Svaiza - Lucky Draw Contest » Post #6

Wed Jan 23, 2013 08:47 in Hindi

blood_demon wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:
blood_demon wrote: This for India only..just check google...so many scam fake complaints from people..!!!

oh that sounds scary especially the term 'scam'. i just gave my secondary email ID and a give away number(not my personal number) during registration in that site and you no need to buy anything in order to get paid that $0.15 :) which is why i did it in the first place ;)

but you need to buy...its not for registration I did the registration but it didnt pay me..
you need to pay its showing..you got lucky i think so
did you get any message in your mobile number?

oops the sim card is in my hand right now....will insert in my device and check it :lol:

may be i got lucky !

Svaiza - Lucky Draw Contest » Post #4

Wed Jan 23, 2013 08:31 in Hindi

blood_demon wrote: This for India only..just check google...so many scam fake complaints from people..!!!

oh that sounds scary especially the term 'scam'. i just gave my secondary email ID and a give away number(not my personal number) during registration in that site and you no need to buy anything in order to get paid that $0.15 :) which is why i did it in the first place ;)

Svaiza - Lucky Draw Contest » Post #2

Wed Jan 23, 2013 08:22 in Hindi

i have already completed it ! :P

Thank you ClicxSense » Post #3

Tue Jan 22, 2013 02:04 in Your Stats

Congrats mate :clap: :clap:

My Golden Story » Post #11

Mon Jan 21, 2013 23:51 in Success Stories

alienacademy wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote: Congrats alienacademy i feel good for your accomplishments brother :thumbup:

many more bright days to come for us all :clap:

Thanx Sathish
i still confuse! how you guys able to complete 200+ tasks in 1 day :?:
my speed is also good but i just completed 77 :(
i never reach to 100 in 1 day

it depends on the type of tasks that are made available and also the time that we can spend on tasks.

mostly the fear of making wrong answers and getting flagged early makes us to work slow and if we do commit few mistakes and our accuracy % drops below 85% then that's it. we will have no option than to do the tasks very slowly in the process of regaining the accuracy%

but you can avoid this by not letting your accuracy% get low by taking advantage of the training phase. we all know that we wont get flagged from a task for making wrong answers in the training phase, so why not try and gain some experience !

yes that's it. try to make the most use of the training phase. learn what to do in the task that your going to do further and try to do the first 20-25 tasks will full concentration and don't make any wrong answers and then you can accelerate in the end. that's the key part in accomplishing hundreds of task withing 24 hours & i'm sure your going to reach that mark soon :thumbup:

What a feelings with first payment » Post #3

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:17 in Success Stories

congrats shahajadikhan, First payment always feels great :P

10,000 clicks » Post #3

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:15 in Success Stories

Nice job :clap: :clap: keep it up :thumbup:

My Golden Story » Post #5

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:10 in Success Stories

Congrats alienacademy i feel good for your accomplishments brother :thumbup:

many more bright days to come for us all :clap:

Matomy Videos » Post #2

Sun Jan 20, 2013 09:59 in Hindi

Still nothing in my account :P . you can count me in ;)

Finally Got My Upgrade=) » Post #4

Sun Jan 20, 2013 09:45 in Success Stories

Congrats dreamcatcher45, may this upgrade help you multiply your income :thumbup:

it's Tasks time..........^_^ » Post #15

Sun Jan 20, 2013 03:21 in Hindi

blood_demon wrote: Great tips SathishMagleena...but you did a lot of tasks in a short time I noticed..
I had to do some work so stopped and when i regained found tasks over.. :D
I did 189 tasks...

Congrats blood_demon :clap: :clap: 189 is great number bro ;) especially when you are doing seven cents task. i too had some work in between but managed to do 145 after the server time reset.

it's Tasks time..........^_^ » Post #13

Sun Jan 20, 2013 02:59 in Hindi

hailraiser wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:
hailraiser wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote: Really wired friends. @tanmoycha can you provide us with that screen-shot of that tasks problem that you have got !

i have done 145 of these tasks with no problem at all, what browser are you using ?

i'm using Google chrome.

hi! satishmagleena what type of tasks are u doing? How many pages are there in that task?

i'm doing these tasks bro

there are 4 pages of work per task and each page has 4 queues.
i am also doing the same but not so fast like you ;)
would u like to give any tips for this task? i never able to complete the surveys offers any idea what's the reason? if u have then plz help :thumbup:

these tasks were considerably difficult when they appeared few months ago. but yesterday and today it was easy due to the low number of options with which we have to find the appropriate match for the title. my tips will always be do the first 20-25 tasks will full concentration and don't make any wrong answers and then you can accelerate in the end. even if you loose some questions your accuracy % will go down 1 at a time, but if you make mistakes in the beginning then its hard to get back the accuracy % and also there is a risk of getting flagged.

Regarding offers they will appear very rarely for our demographics for example (PermissionResearch) offer as we all know, the other Babylon Translation Software and few Matomy Videos.

SSI survey are frequently available and updated if you qualify you can do that. Just a small note, go through one of my post : Completed my first survey ever ! and make sure you don't do the same mistake as i did ;)

Good luck :thumbup:

Come on India » Post #4

Sun Jan 20, 2013 00:46 in Hindi

hailraiser wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote: yup feeling good about that buddy ;)

SatishMagleena i was impressed by your earning stats thats gave me inspiration to do tasks ;)
one thing i would know from u does premium member have less pages in task, i mean not the number of task but pages i have to complete for example i am currently completing 4 pages in each task.

thanks for your compliments hailraiser!

NO. there is no difference in tasks between a premium member and a standard member & also there is no difference in the pages of work ;)

it's Tasks time..........^_^ » Post #10

Sat Jan 19, 2013 22:29 in Hindi

hailraiser wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote: Really wired friends. @tanmoycha can you provide us with that screen-shot of that tasks problem that you have got !

i have done 145 of these tasks with no problem at all, what browser are you using ?

i'm using Google chrome.

hi! satishmagleena what type of tasks are u doing? How many pages are there in that task?

i'm doing these tasks bro

there are 4 pages of work per task and each page has 4 queues.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Mar 8, 2021 07:16:47 EST