Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by CoolDudeX

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by CoolDudeX

Tamilians at Clixsense » Post #55

Tue Oct 01, 2013 06:52 in Hindi

ssi survey yaracha try paningala offers page ? i am seeing 93 completes today in india so far. Although i didn't complete it today. try it !

Tamilians at Clixsense » Post #54

Tue Oct 01, 2013 06:43 in Hindi

HemaSumant wrote: Oh ok thanks... Apram referrals yepadi gain panrathu? Social n/w ?

yes that is one way :) fb la search box la 'earn money online' nu type panunga. naraya pages kattum. just go though that page. chumma apa apa eppala mudiyumo oru post podunga with your referral link & a short note about :cs: . luck irruntha yaracha click pani join pannuvanga.

Tamilians at Clixsense » Post #52

Tue Oct 01, 2013 05:17 in Hindi

HemaSumant wrote: Easy tasks yellam yaethu? Hotels task lae room units kandupukaa URL search panra thu konjam time consuming a irundhadhu...

Hired promotion task konjam confusing a irunduchi...

Article I tried - it's a very time consuming and mokka task- my opinion... :(

Any other tasks and tips please :)

easyana tasks la varum from time to time. like you have to find a website is official site or directory site, some tasks you have to find the address in that site, some tasks they will ask you to find out what is shown in the image (device/instruments), some tasks you have to find what companies those devices are from. likewise naraya types of tasks irruku but they wont be available always. from time to time they will come. we have to sit back and wait :)

How to know whom I got $1 ? » Post #23

Tue Oct 01, 2013 03:23 in General Talk

oh yes now i understand. thanks for the explanation ptcscrutiny :thumbup:

Tamilians at Clixsense » Post #50

Tue Oct 01, 2013 02:33 in Hindi

gvrajans wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:
HemaSumant wrote: Enna achi ? all busy with tasks???

neenga vera.. task la onnum ila, athala panra mathiriya irruku :|

ipa vathuruka task try panatheenga.. kolapama irrukum. nanum atha panala & very lengthy too.

Thanks Satish. Neengaley seiya mudilanna naanga try panna maattom.

Mikka Nandri.

yes gvrajans antha task ah panna mudinja kuda panrathu waste of time tha. intha post ah padichi parung. na explain pannirupan atha pathi :) --> Its Task Time

HemaSumant wrote: i tried hotels but ah... Mudiyala da sami... ponna vachitu task time oduthu.. :(

next time try panalam nu pathaa low accuracy nu kari thuputhu :P how to over come this?

please advise me - CLIXSENSE thalaivaa's :)

once accuracy below 80% vanthuduchuna gali tha. antha task ah panna mudiyathu athuku apram :( but new lot vanthuchu na accuracy reset ayidum so thirupa careful ah pannalam :)

How to know whom I got $1 ? » Post #21

Tue Oct 01, 2013 02:22 in General Talk

ptcscrutiny wrote: Those referrals that already earned the sponsor the old $0.50 commission, do not qualify for the new commission.
TasMail wrote: If this is the case then I am owed nothing...........Those referrals that already earned the sponsor the old $0.50 commission, do not qualify for the new commission. ;)

Guys i dont think that is the case here, look at the image below. the first two referrals i have highlighted already earned me that $0.50 sign-up commission(past) and now the new $1.

the thing is that $0.50 sign-up commission(past) will not add up in the total they have earned for me.

Quote:* This includes earnings from approved Offers, Tasks and PTC Clicks only. This does not include commissions, bonuses and prizes such as ClixGrid and the Daily Checklist Bonus.

look at my 3rd referral from the top. he didn't earn me that $1 retroactive sign-up commission, but he will in the future because that $6.2944 he earned me in total also contains the $0.50 in the past (old sign-up commission). when he earns $5 excepting the $0.50 commission that he earned in the past then i will get the $1 from him :)

more example :

regardless of the $0.50 sign-up commission that he has earned me earlier. CMIIW.

How to know whom I got $1 ? » Post #16

Tue Oct 01, 2013 02:10 in General Talk

ptcscrutiny wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:
what do you think Tas it is now confirmed now that myself, ptcscrutiny & baibhav8421 have earned this retroactive sign-up commission from what we have posted in this forum. may be a helpdesk ticket ! is it too early for it, you have to decide 8-)

Those referrals that already earned the sponsor the old $0.50 commission, do not qualify for the new commission.

I think all the retroactive bonuses have already been credited to everyone's account.
Sathish please could you confirm the time when the retroactive bonus was credited. You'll finf it in the transaction history.

In my case, I see 2 commissions at the same time - 18:04 EST
Pretty sure its not a coincidence as its highly unlikely that both members earned $5 at the very same moment.
So it could be that all retroactive bonuses were credited at 18:04 EST. Just want to confirm this.

yeah sure Ptcs

it seems that i have also got that sign-up commission at the same time which shows in your image.

How to know whom I got $1 ? » Post #10

Tue Oct 01, 2013 01:58 in General Talk

TasMail wrote: I just checked and I do have refs that have earned from over $150.00 to just .01. :?:

what do you think Tas it is now confirmed now that myself, ptcscrutiny & baibhav8421 have earned this retroactive sign-up commission from what we have posted in this forum. may be a helpdesk ticket ! is it too early for it, you have to decide 8-)

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #2779

Tue Oct 01, 2013 01:54 in Your Stats

TasMail wrote: I posted here How to know whom I got $1 ? | ClixSense Forum
thanks SathishMagleena ;)

Good :) lets see what happens next. you should get that retroactive sign-up commission in time :)

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #2777

Tue Oct 01, 2013 01:44 in Your Stats

TasMail wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:
TasMail wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:
TasMail wrote: Sept 30,
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 31 clicks $0.173
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 16 tasks $0.85
Complete Offers 13 offers $0.33
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.1744
Total Earned: $140.6105
;)

Total Earned for that day=$55.0553 ;)

I also finally cashed out for a check for $671.16 :clap:

Great job Tas as always :clap: :thumbup: its feels good to see your Total Earned for that day=$55.0553 as well :P

also you should have earned a decent retroactive bonus too ! how did that surprise you when you logged in to :clixsense:

Thanks, umm a retroactive bonus too? what is that? ;)

Have you had a look at the Changes to Signup Commissions yesterday i cashed out a $10 & i was surprised to see $2 in my account today morning :P then i learnt :clixsense: has given us a retroactive bonus. i have two people in my downline who have earned me more than $10 $5 so i got $1 from each of them ;)

I do not think I got one, what is it labeled as in your transactions? but congrats on yours! ;)

oops just had a close look & its $1 for every $5 that each referral has earned you excluding his/her commissions, bonuses and prizes such as ClixGrid and the Daily Checklist Bonus.

yes it does show up in my Transactions

and here are that 2 reff's from whom i got the commissions.

I think those commissions will get credited in your account too. the must be saving the best for the last :thumbup:

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #2772

Tue Oct 01, 2013 01:20 in Your Stats

TasMail wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:
Daily Checklist Bonus
;)

Great job Tas as always :clap: :thumbup: its feels good to see your Total Earned for that day=$55.0553 as well :P

also you should have earned a decent retroactive bonus too ! how did that surprise you when you logged in to :clixsense:

Thanks, umm a retroactive bonus too? what is that? ;)

Have you had a look at the Changes to Signup Commissions yesterday i cashed out a $10 & i was surprised to see $2 in my account today morning :P then i learnt :clixsense: has given us a retroactive bonus. i have two people in my downline who have earned me more than $10 so i got $1 from each of them ;)

I got my 11th Grade books from Clixsense » Post #3

Tue Oct 01, 2013 01:13 in Success Stories

i see a small post here but what i feel is as one of the biggest accomplishment that :clixsense: has made in its journey. Great job Prasad :clap: :clap: my best wishes for your studies.

Good luck for your future earnings :thumbup:

Internet Cost » Post #13

Tue Oct 01, 2013 01:03 in General Talk

valerie wrote: I guess there is good and bad about most every where one lives.

The Internet service is good but I there is no pizza delivery here. :o :lol:

Well there is an old thread here some where about internet speed and some had posted
their speeds
but I don't think anyone stated the price they paid.

I don't my pounds to dollars conversions so I still don't know what you pay.

You said 32 pounds I think. Everything is more where you are in regards to the dollar/pound.
So I will guess that 32 pounds must be about $55 dollars. I think the pounds is almost twice
as much as the dollar......or is that the dollar is almost worth twice as much as the pound....well
any way you look at it, you're paying more in regards to pound/dollar in writing. :?

probably this one val :?: How much is your Internet Connection?

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #2770

Tue Oct 01, 2013 00:56 in Your Stats

Daily Checklist Bonus
;)

Tamilians at Clixsense » Post #47

Tue Oct 01, 2013 00:28 in Hindi

HemaSumant wrote: Enna achi ? all busy with tasks???

neenga vera.. task la onnum ila, athala panra mathiriya irruku :|

ipa vathuruka task try panatheenga.. kolapama irrukum. nanum atha panala & very lengthy too.

Its Task Time » Post #24

Mon Sep 30, 2013 23:40 in Hindi

Sukam wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:

Lol one of the funniest task i have ever seen & speaking about the completion rate, only 400 have been completed in a total of 9 hrs existence of the task. which means it will take 1 & a half months for the complete lot of 46k tasks theoretically :lol: to be done unless they increase the pay rate or at least reduce the number of queues in each page.

Also too many bad question just like last time when it appeared ... very hard to complete .. done 20 in 45 and gone into expelled mode . ... post 3 wrong question on the crowd flower getstats ... hope they come up with some solution to that problem also :lol: :D ... completed check list yesterday with this task only :D

yes i found that when i did them in quiz mode from another site. bad questions are there. i just had no interest in that task while doing just clicked randomly and then bang 25% :kitty: ok i said to myself. now is the right time to press the give up button. slave pay i would say. i think the sponsor of this task targeted mainly to the countries where tasks are given less usually so that the people will do for any pay :thumbdown:

after i got expelled i just went through the test questions & found out one needs to find each and every search in the queue to be successful(otherwise you will get wrong for sure) because they know each and every hotel rooms that were present. i think 3-4 search are present for a queue.

i believe 4 queses per page and 2 pages in total for $0.03. so it would take a minimum of 10-15 mins per task. seriously ! i think this task will never get completed. slave pay guys. don't go for it.

Counting to 10,000 » Post #1494

Mon Sep 30, 2013 21:49 in General Talk

wow!!!! » Post #4

Mon Sep 30, 2013 21:05 in Your Stats

Congrats kinza12 :clap: :clap:

Its Task Time » Post #21

Mon Sep 30, 2013 20:53 in Hindi

tanmoycha wrote: Almost 46000 Tasks

Lol one of the funniest task i have ever seen & speaking about the completion rate, only 400 have been completed in a total of 9 hrs existence of the task. which means it will take 1 & a half months for the complete lot of 46k tasks theoretically :lol: to be done unless they increase the pay rate or at least reduce the number of queues in each page.

It's SURVEY time » Post #289

Mon Sep 30, 2013 06:55 in Hindi

tanmoycha wrote: All Of My Indian Friend What's About Survey?

Nope......i did one ssi 10 days ago after that nothing.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 15, 2021 06:21:19 EST