Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by CoolDudeX

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by CoolDudeX

MY FIRST PAYMENT » Post #4

Tue May 01, 2012 03:13 in Payment Proofs

Congrats :thumbup:

Got first payment through paypal » Post #2

Mon Apr 30, 2012 22:52 in Payment Proofs

congratulations :clap: :thumbup:

My second payout from clixsense! » Post #3

Mon Apr 30, 2012 22:51 in Payment Proofs

congratulations rudra :thumbup:

I"m Sanjit From Bangladesh,..THanks Every BOdy. » Post #6

Mon Apr 30, 2012 21:25 in Member Introduction

congrats :clap: :clap:

Hello World » Post #3

Mon Apr 30, 2012 19:49 in Member Introduction

welcome to the clixsense family :clap: :thumbup:

what pet's do you have ? » Post #3

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:08 in General Talk

that's great snowleopard .i wish Goliath and bandit are doing good .even my dogs are a family ,first i had two dogs 8 years back and they were samson and teena . teena had 9 puppies and the 2nd dog i have mentioned (bentick) was the last son of teena . 4 years back teena passed away and my friend gave me michelle .i always hangout with my dogs and take good care of them . bentick sleeps with me in my bed . they are that much close to my family :D

what pet's do you have ? » Post #1

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:16 in General Talk

Hi fellow clixsense people ,in my home i have dogs and there are 3 of them :mrgreen: .their names are
*samson
*bentick
*michelle
I love pet's and espically dogs and wanted to raise them from my childhood.share what pet your have and their names here....

First time :) » Post #19

Mon Apr 30, 2012 09:43 in Payment Proofs

thanks princessjec . glad to know that :P

i have recently used alertpay ,last week i cashed out a little payment using that . i requested the payment from clixsense on sunday and as per the regulations they transferred the balance to my alertpay on monday afternoon . my alertpay account got credited on tuesday . hopefully tomorrow you might get the payment to your alertpay :thumbup:

First time :) » Post #17

Mon Apr 30, 2012 08:47 in Payment Proofs

princessjec wrote: i thought i violated something that's why they're not sending me my balance yet, well, thanks and congrats again! :):)

hi princessjec

i don't think you violate anything in :clixsense: . if your using paypal to the transfer will take 2-3 days to show up in your paypal account . you just need to be patient for a day or so .

beware of lifetime clixsense referral builder » Post #2

Mon Apr 30, 2012 08:04 in General Talk

This is absolute XXXX . you get disrespect for your money and time . i really feel pity for you sanjeeva . dont just give up there are lots and lots of ways to promote you link and try those out . sites like these should be banned.i feel terrible for loosing your hard earned 25$ . this is a clear indication you have provided to our clixsense family members that not to fall into false traps like this and thank you very much for it my friend . i know you'r feeling bad about this even i am but not as much as you ,but people like that KARL will get for what they deserve someday :evil: and they will feel for it .

Upgraded To Premium » Post #4

Mon Apr 30, 2012 06:46 in Success Stories

congratulations :clap: :thumbup:

First time :) » Post #4

Sun Apr 29, 2012 07:09 in Payment Proofs

congratulations dear :clap: :clap:

hi there » Post #4

Sun Apr 29, 2012 01:15 in Member Introduction

welcome friend :clap: .....have a great time in the clixsense family :thumbup:

hi everyone » Post #2

Fri Apr 27, 2012 19:38 in Member Introduction

welcome cristi . it a pleasure to have positive people like you in clixsense .I hope we all mark the future of clixsense .lets do our work and help people around ,my best wishes for your to become a top earner in :clixsense: some time soon :thumbup: :thumbup:

Today I'm going to be a PREMIUM menber » Post #39

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:09 in Success Stories

are_ir89 wrote:
mx3combo wrote: Just wondering, how many more ads do you get a day versus a free member?

Yes, Please someone answer this guy's..

hey there are_ir89 again,

i don't know how's the demographic filter for malaysia because they differ from country to country ,but to just give a rough idea of how much im earning through ads as a premium member ----> about 0.07 - 0.10$ per day . just my stats .........wish if few could help you ,you may get a clear idea :)

Reached $17.00 » Post #5

Fri Apr 27, 2012 09:56 in Success Stories

are_ir89 wrote: Thanks sathishmagleena :D for you brief explanation, but I'm 100% agree :thumbup: with rlutia66. I should have more referrals before I upgrade to premium because premium user mostly got $$ from their referrals.
I wonder :roll: if I can buy/rent referrals that is would be brilliant to invest. But clixsense not allowed to rent/buy referral.

wise decision are_ir89 . my best wishes for you'r progress in clixsense :thumbup:

hiii » Post #6

Fri Apr 27, 2012 08:52 in Member Introduction

welcome to the family :clap: .hope you have a great time with :clixsense: :thumbup:

MY THIRD CLIXSENSE PAYMENT » Post #3

Fri Apr 27, 2012 08:46 in Payment Proofs

congrats SORIN .keep up the good work........ :thumbup:

Hi Clixsense colleagues » Post #5

Fri Apr 27, 2012 04:46 in Member Introduction

congratulations brother and welcome to the premium club. i wish you to have more success with clixsense :thumbup:

Reached $17.00 » Post #2

Fri Apr 27, 2012 04:38 in Success Stories

hi are_ir89

you can check what life would be like in clixsense after you upgrade at program details and i'm pretty sure that you would have gone through that by this time . but to be practical, you get a boost of about 2X the income of what you earn by clicking ads now (as a standard member).
not much changes you will notice after you upgrade if you don't have enaough referrals under you but having about having 5-10 super active referrals would do the trick ;) .
you get access to some high paying task's once you have upgraded and of course you'r cashout is only 6$ .
clixgrid chances increased by 25 ,so 25+25=50 chances a day ,which multiplies your chances of winning in clixgrid by 2.

but above all i recommend you to get premium membership and take a wise decesion with your hard earned money . good luck :thumbup: :thumbup:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 15, 2021 07:00:06 EST