Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by CoolDudeX

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by CoolDudeX

My Christmas Lights » Post #3

Sat Dec 07, 2013 00:55 in General Talk

Looks great Tas :xpuppy: :xthumbup:

Thanks all for supporting me » Post #7

Fri Dec 06, 2013 03:08 in Hindi

I thought you were off and studying for your GATE exams :lol: Welcome back sukam. The forum is not the same place without you :xthumbup:

Tamilians at Clixsense » Post #221

Wed Dec 04, 2013 20:24 in Hindi

@HemaSumant That's an unexpected surprise from :clixsense: x:D

I thought december will be special but not the whole month :xwink:

another help plz » Post #3

Tue Dec 03, 2013 06:32 in Hindi

Not possible. The name on the PAN card and the name on the bank account must match.

$218.25 - 11th payment » Post #6

Tue Dec 03, 2013 04:44 in Payment Proofs

Whooooooooooo-hoooooooooooo Congrats ptcscrutiny x:D Great payment :clap: :clap:

INDIAN USERS HELP » Post #5

Tue Dec 03, 2013 03:07 in Hindi

mickymoney wrote: please tell me any fraud about paypal.....i m affraid from this

No need to worry. Your details will be safe with paypal. They wont sell it to any third party sources. They are a genuine international online payment processor. Almost everyone in this forum and 90% of users in clixsense use mainly paypal.

INDIAN USERS HELP » Post #2

Tue Dec 03, 2013 02:43 in Hindi

For verifying your paypal account the you must add your bank account (no debit cards needed) the account number which you find in your passbook. Adding a PAN is a basic must-do process that can not be skipped.

Tamilians at Clixsense » Post #217

Mon Dec 02, 2013 05:01 in Hindi

memadhans wrote: hi friends ...!! im from chennai and im new to clicksense (just 45days old) ..!! happy to c tamil ppls here...!!

Vanakkam memadhans :xthumbup: we are happy to have you here. Lot's of things to share here. Visit this thread regularly.

Tamilians at Clixsense » Post #216

Mon Dec 02, 2013 04:59 in Hindi

gvrajans wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote:
gvrajans wrote: Satish,

I was searching for your super photograph with bike; but, you have changed it today.

The new one is not clear Satish. :(

Congratulations on your upgrade Rajan sir x:D my best wishes to you.......perfect time to do it. Wit till dec-24-25-26. you will know why :xwink:

The old pic. was taked 4yrs back and felt like changing & yes my current DP is not clear. It looks good in normat state though....

Any suggestion of websites for forum avatar's anyone ?

Satish,

Thanks.

Just now, I tried this one. You can see my Avatar. I did it from Avatar Generator - the free avatar creator tool. Make a free avatar, profile picture or banner for your favourite message board, forum or social networking site.

Another thing is taught by you today. Thanks Satish.

Nice :xsmile: thanks for the link, i tried it out. It was cool but i don't like the fact that after applying the boarders the left background is in gray color and it would not change :x|

Somehow come-up with a new DP hope it's better than the last one :lol:

Tamilians at Clixsense » Post #213

Mon Dec 02, 2013 01:31 in Hindi

gvrajans wrote: Satish,

I was searching for your super photograph with bike; but, you have changed it today.

The new one is not clear Satish. :(

Congratulations on your upgrade Rajan sir x:D my best wishes to you.......perfect time to do it. Wit till dec-24-25-26. you will know why :xwink:

The old pic. was taked 4yrs back and felt like changing & yes my current DP is not clear. It looks good in normat state though....

Any suggestion of websites for forum avatar's anyone ?

upgraded to premium member » Post #3

Sun Dec 01, 2013 04:16 in Success Stories

Great job naved1 congrats :clap: :xthumbup: Wish you to earn well with this upgrade.

Tamilians at Clixsense » Post #210

Sun Dec 01, 2013 03:10 in Hindi

Many congratulations for you HemaSumant. It really make me happy to see people progress and achieve success every day.

Hope both you and your sponsor Mr. Stephen earn well through this upgrade :xwink: :xthumbup:

Tamilians at Clixsense » Post #208

Sun Dec 01, 2013 01:00 in Hindi

HemaSumant wrote: Happy Morning to all :)

I also did a survey worth $.85 and i am done with 200 Tasks/100 Offers in 2 months :)

With all your encouragement :)

Thanks in advance to all here :)

Great job HemaSumant :clap: :clap: Nice progress. i can also see you have completed 100 offers as well. So congrats on that too :xrazz:

Tamilians at Clixsense » Post #204

Sat Nov 30, 2013 09:03 in Hindi

MarikaniS wrote: Completed a survey worth 0.85$ :) :) ..

Congrats :clap: ..... nanum ipa tha oru ssi survey panan :xthumbup:

Tamilians at Clixsense » Post #199

Fri Nov 29, 2013 09:56 in Hindi

Sukam wrote:
SathishMagleena wrote: Thanks Rajan sir, that info greatly helped me. i was able to finish that survey too. Sukam sorry that happened. Try going to your browser history and click the last link where you did the survey (final question you took) it worked for me couple of times when i had problem with survey.

your trick worked :D :xlol:

That's great man...... Congrats :xwink:

It's SURVEY time » Post #464

Fri Nov 29, 2013 09:46 in Hindi

Great job everyone today :xthumbup: i have completed a ssi survey too regarding razors.

MY GREATEST DAY IN CLIXSENSE » Post #3

Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:09 in Hindi

I'm very happy for you muthubasha you are doing great. keep it up. keep this speed going :clap: :clap:

Congratulations :xthumbup:

Tamilians at Clixsense » Post #192

Thu Nov 28, 2013 05:27 in Hindi

I tried it but was not able to get it. i think this is the 3rd survey for you in a week x:D Happy for you :xthumbup:

Advice Wanted On Clixsense Referral Flyers » Post #2

Thu Nov 28, 2013 05:16 in General Talk

I once read a post where mod Valerie mentioned about offline promoting. I have not personally tried flyers but let me tell you one thing, don't add your url as it is. With the help of some url Shortener shorten it and then print it in your flyer. If you print www.clixsense.com/?xxxxxxx people only type www.clixsense.com and they will sign-up directly :xlol:

Let's wait and see what other member's think about your idea :xsmile:

On the the top of the sponsor list » Post #2

Tue Nov 26, 2013 20:29 in Hindi

Awesome Sukam that's a hard place to reach there :xrazz: you did it congrats :clap:

hope your referrals stay active and earn you lot of $$$$ :$
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 15, 2021 16:27:02 EST