Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by ARIES1973

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by ARIES1973

Goodbye Paypal, Hello Skrill :) » Post #16

Thu Mar 02, 2017 00:23 in Filipino

Tootzky wrote:
Romeo1051000 wrote: Ah ok. Pano kaya natin ma withdraw earnings natin ngayon dito?

Yon nga eh,I think member ka sa team may mga option sila.

Payza po ang ginamit ko to withdraw my earnings. From payza, I transferred it to coinsph. then from there, withdraw to RCBC debit card. From clixsense to Payza, around 2 days. Payza to coinsph, 4 days. Coinsph to RCBC - 2 minutes.

Payoneer or Skrill » Post #15

Fri Feb 17, 2017 17:00 in Filipino

gerymiah wrote:
ARIES1973 wrote:
fe_abad wrote: diba pwede and Payza sa Pinas?

Payza ang gamit ko. Although hindi pwede ang Payza to bank transaction, ginagamit ko ang coins.ph account ko. Kinoconvert ang dollar to bitcoin currency. Then from coins.ph, pwede na itransfer sa bank.

magkano po transaction fee sa payza kapag bitcoin to coins.ph

2% po ng amount. Kung hindi pa nag change kasi bihira ko po magamit ang payza account ko.

Payoneer or Skrill » Post #13

Fri Feb 17, 2017 16:34 in Filipino

fe_abad wrote: diba pwede and Payza sa Pinas?

Payza ang gamit ko. Although hindi pwede ang Payza to bank transaction, ginagamit ko ang coins.ph account ko. Kinoconvert ang dollar to bitcoin currency. Then from coins.ph, pwede na itransfer sa bank.

question about alternative payment processor? » Post #3

Thu Feb 16, 2017 03:08 in Filipino

I agree. Mabilis ang Payza to coinsph. After that wala pang one day and coinsph to bank especially kung nagwithdraw ka ng before 8 am.

Completed 200 Tasks in 1 Day » Post #42

Sun Sep 07, 2014 02:56 in Success Stories

Congratulations!

Pinoy ClixSense Referral/Affiliate Commissions » Post #16

Wed Apr 03, 2013 22:22 in Filipino

Siguro nga nagkulang ako kaya ganito nangyari sa mga referrals ko. Nagswitch kasi ako ng field from ptc to writing kaya napabayaan ko sila. :cry: Sana makabawi ako sa mga susunod na araw.

Have wonderful day everyone!

[/img]

Pinoy Members Tambayan & Attendance Thread! » Post #1774

Mon Dec 24, 2012 18:17 in Filipino

Hello everyone!

Present po

Upgraded Referral » Post #1

Thu Sep 20, 2012 22:24 in Your Stats

Hello everyone!
I know I was not able to participate in the discussion fro some time because I am presently undergoing a training. But this very special thing that happened a few days ago should not be left unannouce. I came to Clixsense from time to time eventhough I am so busy but just enough to have some clicks. But the other day, when I logged in, I noticed that my income had a big jump. So I wonder what might had happened. I went to my referrals' lists and found out that one of them upgraded his account. Wow! I am so happy! I hope my training will end soon so I can devote more time in my promotional activities.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

2nd Payment from Clixsense » Post #1

Mon Jun 04, 2012 18:15 in Payment Proofs

I am so happy when I opened my mail today. I have a notice of payment received from Clixsense. Thank you.

For Clixsense Expert and Veteran poh » Post #11

Sat Jun 02, 2012 16:35 in Filipino

Hi Abby. Noong una ang ginagawa ko pinopost ko sa fb ang link ko. Then may ilan din na nag sign up and isa sa kanila masipag din kaya naisipan ko na mag upgrade ng account. Pinopost ko rin lahat ng earnings ko sa fb kaya may naencourage din ako kahit papano na mag sign up. Kaya kahit lately di ako nakapagtrabaho meron pa rin akong income galing sa referrals ko. Nagpopost din ako ng comment sa mga discussions and forums.

My ClixGrix earnings (mdim) - Won twice again » Post #30

Sun May 20, 2012 15:58 in Success Stories

You are so lucky! Congratulations!

1st win at clixGrid! » Post #1

Tue May 15, 2012 04:53 in Success Stories

Wow! I don't know that today is my lucky day! I won .50c for the first time at ClixGrid. I don't know how I just felt a while ago because the training team did not gave us back our cellphones because someone or several in our group violated the rules and regulations set forth by the training team. So I can't do anything because the ruling is "all for one one for all," everybody will pay for the mistake of one member. I went to my room and open my account. After I clicked all the ads, I decided to play Clixgrid. Although I am not playing Clixgrid for the past days because I am really busy, I decided to try it today. And that's it! Thank you Clixsense!

Waiting to be a Premium Member » Post #8

Tue Mar 27, 2012 07:15 in Success Stories

shannia wrote: I am waiting so eagerly to be a Premium member.I just need to make another 20 cents more in here.I have $15.00 in my account.Cant wait :D

Good luck and congratulations! More benefits are available for premium members. It's a good decision!

Tanong lang sa mga naka premium » Post #23

Sat Mar 17, 2012 02:44 in Filipino

MINAM2011 wrote: ask ko po,sa paypal saan b makikita ung card statement for paypal verification?answer plss po.thank u

Makikita mo po yung code sa text na pinadala sayo ng smart. *PPcode ____

My first payment from ClixSense » Post #1

Mon Feb 27, 2012 17:46 in Payment Proofs

Able to invite 18 referrals » Post #4

Fri Feb 24, 2012 18:06 in Success Stories

to mr.coolharyadi. Thank you sir. You move so fast. You've just joined in 8Feb 12 and you have that balance already! Oh, perhaps you made lots of tasks. Well, I can not do lot of tasks because I am a full time employee. But every time I have a vacant time I always see to it that I complete a task or two.

Able to invite 18 referrals » Post #1

Fri Feb 24, 2012 15:26 in Success Stories

I never thought that I can convince anybody to join me at Clixsense. I joined the team last November 28, 2011 because I really needed an extra source of income. However, being new to this kind of job, I just don't know how to start. I have no friend to ask or anybody to get help from. I got so many mistakes. I began to search and read articles until I was able to understand several things. First week of February this year, I started to invite my friends. Most of them turn down the offer perhaps because I could not show any proof yet. I was able to convince some of them and I am so glad that they are also working very hard. I decided to upgrade my account last February 8 and I was really happy to see my referrals stat. My commission from my referrals' click was doubled! In a period of 2 weeks, I was able to reach the minimum pay out. As of now, I am waiting for my first payment. I need a payment proof to convince more friends. Thank you very much ClixSense!

57 Payouts » Post #39

Fri Feb 24, 2012 15:23 in Payment Proofs

Wow! This is really something! :thumbup:

Congratulations!
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 20, 2021 08:55:43 EST