Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by InetRockStar15

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by InetRockStar15

My Success With ClixSense » Post #5

Wed Aug 12, 2015 08:15 in Success Stories

Can I send you a PM you Ms. Roujette?

Purchasing Clixsense Referrals » Post #20

Wed Sep 18, 2013 08:50 in General Talk

My theory is, you will pay for referrals,then they will ask for your ref link, and then they will register it on a paid to sign-up site. thats why they ask for you affiliate list so they will know who really register on your link and approve on their paid to sign-up site. just a theory of mine :D

Purchasing Clixsense Referrals » Post #17

Tue Sep 17, 2013 06:24 in General Talk

ptcscrutiny wrote: wolfie34, an announcement has been regarding the concerned site.

ClixSense Help Center

Quote:Refsellers.com
13 Sep 2013 09:08 am

Members, we normally do not post any information about a website here as we allow you to make your own decisions when joining or participating in a website. But, if you have purchased or are thinking about purchasing referrals from refsellers.com DO NOT follow their instructions on giving them screenshots of your affiliate information.

Apparently they are requesting a screenshot of your affiliate downline and this violates our privacy policy. We have already sent them a message stating they cannot request this info and we will file legal suit to have this site taken down if they continue to ask for this information.

We do not recommend you use these sites that promise to get you referrals as all they do is promote your affiliate URL for you (a simple thing you can do).

Let us know if you have any questions and we will do the best we can to help you out.

Thank you

I know why they are asking for the screenshot of their affiliate list.

About the Notice » Post #1

Mon Sep 16, 2013 08:14 in General Talk

Anyone remember the notice of Admin Last week? About the ADS that sells referrals?

Not Bad » Post #1

Tue Mar 12, 2013 06:47 in Success Stories

Not Bad for 10 cents and 10 extra chances today :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Firts Shot » Post #4

Fri Mar 01, 2013 17:26 in Success Stories

Last night my clixgrid click rock :thumbup: s,and now it rains me standard ads, thanks clixsense!

Firts Shot » Post #2

Fri Mar 01, 2013 05:18 in Success Stories

And I just won again!

Firts Shot » Post #1

Fri Mar 01, 2013 05:13 in Success Stories

First shot I won.! great! thanks! :thumbup:

I just won twice today » Post #1

Thu Feb 14, 2013 05:34 in Success Stories

I just won twice today! :thumbup: ,

you how often you win at CLIXGRID?

Me, about 45% percent since i started to play the game..

~*~I Won $10.00 In Task Contest~*~ » Post #47

Thu Feb 07, 2013 05:51 in Success Stories

Nice Clixsense Figure TasMail, I bet you also have NICE BODY Figure!

Congrats :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

MY CLIXGRID TIP » Post #5

Thu Dec 27, 2012 19:52 in Success Stories

1 more proof!!! Look at the time.. :)

MY CLIXGRID TIP » Post #1

Fri Dec 21, 2012 18:02 in Success Stories

This TIP does not guaranty you winning, but it work for me,

The TIP is don't take all of your chances one time, if you are upgraded member, I suggest to split your chances for example take 25 on evening and take 25 at the morning if you dont win on your first 25 stop it and start again at the morning, it depends on you on how many times you split your clicks,and remember as what i said this does not guaranty you of winnings because Clixgrid is a game of chance, if your lucky you can continue as long as you won,for example you won on your first 25,it depends on you if you want to continue clicking...

Thats all fellas, hope will work for you guys,

happy holidays :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

Investment » Post #1

Tue Dec 04, 2012 08:12 in General Talk

I hope CLIXSENSE will develope a Investment Program, wherein you can Invest your Earnings at CLIXSENSE and receive a Shares,

Is that possible???

Ending » Post #3

Wed Nov 28, 2012 08:14 in Filipino

wartmole_28 wrote: pwede ba un
pwede sir follow the instruction lang.

Ending » Post #1

Wed Nov 28, 2012 05:08 in Filipino

Guys magpapaending ako taya na kayo 1:90 ang laban, via Paypal, ang laban ay sa linggo last game sa PBA,cut off ng tayaan linggo ng tanghali 12:00pm,pano tumaya,post nyo lang no. n tatayaan nyo,check nyo na lang kung wala kgaya pti paypal acct,shortcut nalang address..pra mpost...

Is it POSSIBLE???? » Post #1

Tue Oct 30, 2012 18:47 in General Talk

Is it possible that CLIXSENSE will have and develop an INVESTMENT PROGRAM for the MEMBERS???

I AM VERY PROUD!!!! » Post #1

Fri Oct 19, 2012 06:33 in Success Stories

KEEP IT UP GUYS AND WIN THE PRIZE :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wonderful Morning » Post #1

Fri Sep 14, 2012 18:20 in Success Stories

What a wonderful Saturday Morning, CLIXGRID Winning, Plus Affiliate Commission, :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Referral Earnings » Post #20

Wed Sep 12, 2012 07:22 in Success Stories

Anymore who interested to know the secrets on where i get Active Referrals?

Referral Earnings » Post #12

Tue Sep 11, 2012 09:53 in Success Stories

SathishMagleena wrote:
RGCarlos wrote: What a Boring day,no TASK, But luckY for me I have Affiliate like this one . . . ;)
;)

DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHERE I GET MY ACTIVE REFERRALS LIKE THIS ONE???

THIS REFERRAL IS JUST ONE OF MY VERY ACTIVE AFFILIATE...

DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHERE I GET THIS REFERRAL???

Nice referral you got there :P , By the way this is my best guy

any guesses where i got him !

I have much better referral than this one,
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 18, 2019 14:56:14 EST