Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by josealvesjr

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by josealvesjr

Blame COVID Fact.....tasman1 » Post #7

Yesterday, 05:15 in General Talk

Yes, I agree Religion should not have any business in the government of a country. Those are 2 separate things. Here in Brazil they are very intertwined.

Blame COVID Fact.....tasman1 » Post #5

Yesterday, 04:25 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Governments dont have enough facilities to provide medical facilities to the people but are busy comming out with more health insurance policies when a government cannot provide for its citizens what is the use of that health insurance just a way of making money,private hospitals have been asked to vaccinate people at Rs250 a shot but they ask for Rs5000 if people question them they say the government does not have to pay for anything so they dont care but we have to get atleast the minimum charges required for a shot that is Rs5000 government is only good at fleecing people,I have said before slowly government will raise taxes and squeeze people its happening petrol has gone up by 40% common cooking gas used athome has gone up by 30% automatically inflation is rising and the pandemic is something like never happened,and the most important issue for the government is Religion the most useless thing

In times of despair, war or any other calamity people flock to the church, to try to cleanse their soul and try to find peace in their mind and are looking for forgiveness, etc. When the danger subsides they become the same sinners as they were before. No lessons learned. If that wasn´t or isn´t the case then (religious) people (became) become better people after a tragedy,plague, or any other disastrous happening and the world (was) would be filled with good people.

111.03 Earn in February .......tasman1 » Post #8

Mon Mar 01, 2021 04:50 in Success Stories

Arvind9 wrote: December and January were below average $41-$43,but February has been well above average of70$ at 82$

Arvind9 nice to see that there is progress.

dutch1898 are u still here? » Post #8

Mon Mar 01, 2021 01:13 in General Talk

beafuell wrote: He is currently active on Twitter and is busy distributing his referral links.
So I think he's fine.

That does not sound like something he would do, but of course you never know.

111.03 Earn in February .......tasman1 » Post #6

Mon Mar 01, 2021 00:33 in Success Stories

tasman1 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:
tasman1 wrote: OK Let us start earning for March now

Today $3.77
Yesterday $1.97
Month $111.03.....................Very good for February, 28 day
Last Month $95.37
Year $206.40

Today Sunday 28/02 2021

REQUIREMENTS
Surveys 6 surveys $3.41
Offers 3 offers $0.13
Total earned: $3.54
EXTRA BONUSES
Addon Completed +2%
Streak Completed +2%
Congrats! The checklist is completed!
16%
Your bonus is currently standing at: $0.57

Tasman nice to see you do fine there . Nice earnings. Congrats

Yeah still doing good , only problem is that it takes me 50% more time now for same earn , as we all know pay is gone down , not just for me but for all

Tell me about it, the first 2 months of this year were really low for me and many others. There are more surveys but to qualify is the problem.

111.03 Earn in February .......tasman1 » Post #3

Mon Mar 01, 2021 00:18 in Success Stories

tasman1 wrote: OK Let us start earning for March now

Today $3.77
Yesterday $1.97
Month $111.03.....................Very good for February, 28 day
Last Month $95.37
Year $206.40

Today Sunday 28/02 2021

REQUIREMENTS
Surveys 6 surveys $3.41
Offers 3 offers $0.13
Total earned: $3.54
EXTRA BONUSES
Addon Completed +2%
Streak Completed +2%
Congrats! The checklist is completed!
16%
Your bonus is currently standing at: $0.57

Tasman nice to see you do fine there . Nice earnings. Congrats

dutch1898 are u still here? » Post #4

Sun Feb 28, 2021 23:54 in General Talk

beafuell wrote:
valerie wrote: I was thinking about you the other day and wondered how your health is doing?

He was online here for the last time on December 15, 2020. Hope he is fine.

That is really a long time ago. Come to think of it he is always constant with the best Christmas and New Year wishes and that is already 2 months ago. I really hope he is only hibernating and soon Spring starts in the Northern Hemisphere and he will call in. Hope he is doing fine.

Vaccine Dead in UK....tasman1 » Post #9

Sun Feb 28, 2021 09:08 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: In Today's news Brazil is buying 20 million doses of Covid19 vaccine COVACINNE from India

Eventually Brazil will have enough vaccines to vaccinate the entire population. They are being bought here there and everywhere. It is about the position a leader of a country takes in what is his/her responbility (and of a government as a whole) to demonstrate leadership, unity, spread calm, take the right decisions and be there for your people and certainly not create a devide through spreading misleading incorrect non scientific information.

Vaccine Dead in UK....tasman1 » Post #7

Sun Feb 28, 2021 07:53 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Over here, I think a lot of people are not taking it. Thus far, only 7% of the USA population
has been vaccinated. Over 14% have received the first dose.

The other day a couple had covid and so they quarantined their self in the basement of their
house. The woman had gone to the hospital but they sent her home. They had an eleven
year old daughter. One day the daughter came home from school and found both parents
dead. Her parents were 40 years old.

Stories like that are heartbreaking and unfortunately numerous all around the world. Here in Brazil we should be heading for another lockdown. Carnaval (which nationally was cancelled) ended around 12 days ago but many illegal parties were held. So soon the bomb will explode.
This of course not according to our President who a few days ago in another rage in his "infinite wisdom" declared that masks are useless, contrary they do harm according to him. This was on the day (02/26) that Brazil registered its 2nd worst day of covid19 deaths in 24 hours.
This guy should end up in the Hague facing the International Court of Justice.

Conspiracy Theories reach the Insane. » Post #7

Sat Feb 27, 2021 13:21 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: As told above .................. Melania will give Trump another 5 kids in next 10 years , that is no drama and conspiracy

But 3rd kid will be female who will save world , and once she is born she will be known as ...Lady Baby Jesus

Once she is 18 she will rule over all people , all who are left , all 5 million . Trump , her father will live until grand age of 1000

That is not an conspiracy but a horror story. The thought Trump reaching a 1000 years.

Conspiracy Theories reach the Insane. » Post #4

Sat Feb 27, 2021 03:38 in General Talk

I really wonder how those" conspiracy theory believers" go about their daily business. We have quite a lot of these sickos here in Brazil too. Must be very intensive to go about their business believing there is something lurking around every corner and persons you meet or the most common situation could be a trap laid by the government or some non existing deep state scheme.

Covid19 Vaccine? » Post #13

Fri Feb 26, 2021 16:20 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
valerie wrote: My appointment for the vaccine is March 16th and for my second dose is April 6th.
It's Pfizer.

You are lucky . here we do not have choice , our govt say we are very poor and can afford only small number of Pfizer for govt and some important people [ rest will get cheapest garbage Astra Zeneca ] they say it is good enough for Australians

Tasman1 (which is synonym for negativity), why should you worry about which vaccine is available, you have stated many times you are not going to be vacccinated. You consider it as an intrusion in your privacy.
By the way the Oxford/ AstraZeneca is just as effective as the Pfizer.

I do not worry , was just saying situation in Australia ... it is shame that poor world can afford better vaccine and rich Australia say cheapest one is good for Australian ... not to mention we just started vaccinate people last few day , one of the last in the world

look above post from idjosko , poor Serbia can afford , rich Australia can not , what a shame

But we are the best in the world how much did rich take from richest continent in the world Australia

Many countries rich or poor take what they can get their hands on regardless if it is Sputnik V, Pfizer, Oxford/AstraZeneca,Covaxin or Sinovac. They are all approved as for EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATED VACCINES.
If the world was not in such despair non of these vaccines would have been approved yet.

Covid19 Vaccine? » Post #11

Fri Feb 26, 2021 15:51 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
valerie wrote: My appointment for the vaccine is March 16th and for my second dose is April 6th.
It's Pfizer.

You are lucky . here we do not have choice , our govt say we are very poor and can afford only small number of Pfizer for govt and some important people [ rest will get cheapest garbage Astra Zeneca ] they say it is good enough for Australians

Tasman1 (which is synonym for negativity), why should you worry about which vaccine is available, you have stated many times you are not going to be vacccinated. You consider it as an intrusion in your privacy.
By the way the Oxford/ AstraZeneca is just as effective as the Pfizer.

Conspiracy Theories reach the Insane. » Post #1

Wed Feb 24, 2021 03:34 in General Talk

While Texans sought heat and shelter, another problem emerged online. Conspiracy theories of outlandish proportions spread in far-right online spaces, including Telegram channels run by promoters of QAnon.
The claims included the false allegations that the snow in Texas was fake and somehow engineered by President Joe Biden and that Bill Gates "blocking the sun" caused the bizarre weather.

Problemas e reclamações » Post #1447

Sat Feb 20, 2021 02:58 in Portuguese

cxlxjx_2 wrote:
Edeco wrote: Pois é,
Não ta pagando nada conforme uma lista no meu histórico de mais de 60 tentativas em pesquisas e que nada pagam, apenas responder a classificação mesmo. O pior é que o Peanut lab, se aproveita da situação e faz voce responder pesquisas pagando o absurdo de $0.03. Lá existe pesquisas enquanto o server principal não.

Ainda outra coisa, enquanto pra 99% tá ruim, fica um membro que parece mais um funcionário do Ysense com quase 15k de posts falando que ta fazendo e acontecendo, conforme vcs podem ver nesses links:
6.98 ONLY ON 18/02....tasman1 | ySense Forum
e aqui:
Stats Lifetime Total $ 5842.23....tasman1 | ySense Forum .

Assim fica difícil porque esses dados desse cidadão que é da Croácia e usa uma bandeira da Australia, acaba que dando a entender que tudo está ótimo.
Pois eu já disse, está na hora do Ysense encontrar uma solução ou realmente vai perder toda a sua carteira de colaboradores, até porque, ficar postando em fórum não enche barriga.

Há braços

Esse aí eu dou boas risadas com as bobagens que ele escreve lá no fórum intl'...

Nem me fale! Um mala.

Historic Winter in USA » Post #17

Thu Feb 18, 2021 14:59 in General Talk

Tasman .... Life is a bitch and then you die. Amen

Historic Winter in USA » Post #14

Thu Feb 18, 2021 09:22 in General Talk

Well it seems that the Senator for the state of Texas, Ted Cruz and his family took the plane on Wednesday to go to Cancun Mexico to escape to icy cold. On Tuesday during a radio interview he told the Texans to stay home and be safe. The bloody nerves politicans have.

Alien Moon - Delhi - and More » Post #5

Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:56 in General Talk

Another documentary I saw, I think it was on "Ancient Artifacts" was about the Baghdad Battery which is a set of three artifacts which were found together, a ceramic pot, a tube of copper, and a rod of iron. It was discovered in Iraq, close to the capital of the Parthian and Sasanian empires of Persia and dates back to around 250 BC.
The artifacts consist of a terracotta pot approximately 5 inces tall containing a cylinder made of a rolled copper sheet, which houses a single iron rod. At the top, the iron rod is isolated from the copper by bitumen, with plugs and both rod and cylinder fit inside the opening of the jar. The copper cylinder is not watertight, so if the jar were filled with a liquid, this would surround the iron rod as well. Duplicates recently made showed it could produce half a volt of electricity. Not to illuminate your house with but nonetheless remarkable. Most scientists and archaeologists want us to believe that peoples living in those days were not capable or lacked the knowledge to come up with these types of scientific findings and inventions. Well, they are still speculating about who (really) built the Pyramids of Giza because they do not want or can except that humans in these days were capable of pulling it off.

Has the corona virus come to end the human race » Post #2

Tue Feb 02, 2021 07:01 in General Talk

Just to make matters worse:
Monoclonal antibodies: 'great hope' in Covid treatments fails against variants
Exclusive: no leading contender is effective against all the South African, Brazilian and Kent variants.

The great hope for drug treatments against Covid-19 – the monoclonal antibodies – are failing against variants of the virus, such as those that have emerged in South Africa and Brazil, scientists have found.

josealvesjr heeeeeeeelp ...tasman1 » Post #2

Sun Jan 31, 2021 02:21 in General Talk

Tasman the latest information is that they go for the kill. Australia hosts already the most deadly animals, like Salt Water Crocodiles, Dingos, most Venomous Snakes, Funnel Web and Red Back Spiders, Box Jellyfish, White and Tiger Sharks etc.
Their plan is soon to turn the Koalas into maneating little monsters. Maybe it is the revenge of the Indigenous Aborigionals.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Mar 7, 2021 15:44:40 EST