Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by josealvesjr

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by josealvesjr

Payoneer Disponível » Post #2

Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:24 in Portuguese

rogeriocampina wrote: Gente o saque com Payoneer já está disponível ( pelo menos apareceu aqui para mim. ) Só que aparece apenas a opção de retirada de 50$, mas meu saldo total é de 612$, como faço para retirar meu total?

Duas vezes de $50 por dia

Ysense forum posts » Post #3

Fri Oct 04, 2019 14:29 in General Talk

zegon wrote:
josealvesjr wrote: Since there is no moderator or any kind of supervision to do any verbal language control the Ysense forum is very lively and expressive. Kind of like it.
There is another forum (NB) I read when I suffer from insonia.

ZZZZZZzzzzzz…

( counting jumping sheep , some are missing because they were more yesterday )

( every time i've fallen asleep in front of the forum , i have to buy a new keyboard , because most of the keys are left in the skull )

Try to be pro active and when you feel sleep setting in put a cushion on the keyboard. That is a money saver.

Ysense forum posts » Post #1

Fri Oct 04, 2019 13:09 in General Talk

Since there is no moderator or any kind of supervision to do any verbal language control the Ysense forum is very lively and expressive. Kind of like it.
There is another forum (NB) I read when I suffer from insonia.

Brainwasing Works - Greta Thunberg Climate Change » Post #82

Fri Oct 04, 2019 06:57 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
valerie wrote: Oh shut up Rod, you big overgrown bully!

You think posting silly stuff does something for you and I guess it does.
What it does for you exactly, I am not sure other than wasting your time.

Oh shut up Valerie, you overweight Bimbo!
Yes, I think posting silly stuff does something for folks like you.

Brainwasing Works - Greta Thunberg Climate Change » Post #50

Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:49 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:
proadco wrote:
Quote:#46 by Micshad » 8 minutes ago
Greta is being paid by someone but I won't mention his name. It's up to others to find the same research I did.

Your ignorance is beyond me!!

Yes, I absolutely agree 100% with you that my ignorance is beyond you, and my IQ is greater than yours.

Get a life!!!!

Brainwasing Works - Greta Thunberg Climate Change » Post #48

Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:45 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
Quote:#46 by Micshad » 8 minutes ago
Greta is being paid by someone but I won't mention his name. It's up to others to find the same research I did.

Your ignorance is beyond me!!

I'm NOT Moderating these forums any more! » Post #21

Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:41 in General Talk

I hope they come to their ySenses and try to sort matters out with you.

What does "streak" mean? » Post #5

Mon Sep 23, 2019 14:37 in General Talk

Aaahh these good old days.

What does "streak" mean? » Post #3

Mon Sep 23, 2019 13:44 in General Talk

Streak means in a serie or row.When you complete 3 days in a row your daily bonus you will receive 16% (when ySense addon is installed)

Finally, we got Payoneer! Yaaaay » Post #10

Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:30 in General Talk

D3rva wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:
D3rva wrote: We got payoneer as a cashout option but not here, on other site.

Sorry, forgot to mention that in the subject :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do not see the humor of this either.

Then try to find it somewhere else. Good luck.

I guess you are talking to yourself.

Finally, we got Payoneer! Yaaaay » Post #8

Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:50 in General Talk

D3rva wrote: We got payoneer as a cashout option but not here, on other site.

Sorry, forgot to mention that in the subject :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do not see the humor of this either.

Paypal stole my money » Post #9

Wed Sep 18, 2019 15:49 in General Talk

WaRDFrA wrote:
josealvesjr wrote: So what you accuse AdrianDeacon of you do yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha... What?... Did you take your PILLS today?... I didn't know you are his/her LAWYER ---> But it's OK.

So... Do You think to CREATE a POST with the TITLE "PayPal STOLE my money" is COMMON SENSE?... Is that information ACCURATE?... WOW ---> :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well... I don't think so... He/She is just PANICKING and spreading WRONG INFORMATION ---> NO ONE's money has been STOLEN... At least NOT yet... It's just a PAYMENT DELAY so far... My post was BASED on COMMENTS from other users in the forum... RECENT EVENTS and COMMON SENSE... I was just tying ends up... Besides... Unlike him/her ---> It's not RANDOM CRAP.

You can CHECK those COMMENTS by yourself whenever you want... Forum is available 24/7... So... If you can READ... You are READY to go.

Regards.

It is obvious that I do not agree with the suggestion that Paypal steals money, and that nobody can start an un founded rumor as such. Like you cannot start a rumor based on posts where people claim that payments suffer a delay through PayPal when there is no official information about delays posted by Admin.
Got it? I guess not.

Paypal stole my money » Post #6

Wed Sep 18, 2019 14:25 in General Talk

So what you accuse AdrianDeacon of you do yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paypal stole my money » Post #3

Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:29 in General Talk

WaRDFrA wrote: No one has STOLEN your money... There is currently a DELAY in payments through PayPal... Not just for you ---> For everyone... So... Please STOP spreading WRONG INFORMATION that may create PANIC among users.

Regards.

Where does this information about Paypal delay come from?? I can´t find it any where.

Septembar Half , 38,79 [ Low ] ......tasman1 » Post #7

Mon Sep 16, 2019 07:48 in Success Stories

I really hope for better too. So far the lowest ever. A bunch of old tasks including broken ones and the general survey problem. I can´t see ySense or F8 making loads of money out of this as well.

Month $20.96

Problemas e reclamações » Post #891

Sat Sep 07, 2019 13:09 in Portuguese

babalau wrote: I wanted to leave here my indignation with TOLUNA is already the second survey I do and I'm not paid I did all the research and did not pay I think YSense had to see these things that happen bad to improve the site, thanks.

Tenho certeza a culpa está com Ysense. For sure. On other sites the Toluna surveys work fine and pay immediately.

Surveys » Post #17

Tue Sep 03, 2019 13:18 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote: So how is everybody,s BOOMING Tuesday ?

This Tuesday or next Tuesday or any other Tuesday? Are you asking us or Valerie? Anyway this Tuesday survey wise is nil.

Jim is laughing all the way to the bank. » Post #7

Sat Aug 31, 2019 08:51 in General Talk

Reading your guys earnings I then should not complain even though I have earned a lot less than in previous months.
Month $49.80

To Valerie » Post #25

Wed Aug 21, 2019 13:05 in General Talk

valerie wrote: ySense reads the topics. They know what is posted here.

There is already complaints on D3rva and wanting this particular sub forum closed.

There's a few members at this forum that love drama and what it does is hurt all
the members. It hurts them because they focus on gaining new referrals and they
don't like their new referrals reading the drama. It also hurts because members
are requesting the General Discussions sub forum be closed.

So like I said, I don't care what you do. Admins know what you are posting.

Valerie,

Don´t let them get to you, they are clearly the frustrated ones.

More than 100 million members » Post #23

Mon Aug 19, 2019 16:26 in General Talk

Me too Valerie
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2019 19:16:30 EST