Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by ottsy

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by ottsy

In english, Is it considered as slang or? » Post #2

Thu Mar 15, 2018 13:59 in General Talk

The use of ain't was widespread in the 18th century and is still perfectly normal in many dialects and informal contexts in both North America and Britain. Today, however, it does not form part of standard English and should not be used in formal contexts

fund exchange advice » Post #5

Fri Mar 09, 2018 01:56 in General Talk

If your brother uses this site then no you can not use his account.

My Checklist » Post #4

Wed Oct 25, 2017 00:17 in Your Stats

MLivePro wrote:
INorlizawati wrote: Manage to fulfill checklist bonus

This is something you should do every day... in USA you have the opportunity to do so.

She's in Malaysia not the USA.

BONUS checklist » Post #2

Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:43 in General Talk

It will be added tomorrow.

Thank you Jim and all your staff. » Post #1

Tue Jul 18, 2017 15:44 in General Talk

Thanks Jim and your staff that have been through a hell of a lot recently and stayed loyal to your customers. Through no fault of your own or your staff or members of your site, you have chosen the right way. Fight in what you believe in.

What is spamming? » Post #2

Tue Jul 11, 2017 02:55 in General Talk

Electronic spamming is the use of electronic messaging systems to send an unsolicited message (spam), especially advertising, as well as sending messages repeatedly on the same site.

Paypal is coming back ?! » Post #76

Sun Jul 09, 2017 09:10 in General Talk

Micshad wrote:
fatygs wrote:
Micshad wrote: I"m curious...what is the "Activity Extra Bonus?" The post 'Moving Forward...." stated:

The checklist bonus will now give a possible 10% bonus to all members and the requirement for clicking PTC ads & ClixGrid will be removed.

Daily Checklist Bonus 7.0%
Activity Extra Bonus 2.0%
ClixAddon Extra Bonus 1.0%
Maximum Possible Bonus 10.0%

Thanks for your answer.

That is the bonus you get after trhee consecutive days of completing the checklist.

Thanks. I do see Daily Checklist Bonus, ClixAddon Extra Bonus and Activity Extra Bonus now, but what do we have to do to earn the maximum 10%? I'm on here every day but I'm only getting 7%. I'm not getting the 2% Activity Extra Bonus, only 1%. According to the Help screen, the 2% is if you're a Premium member. :(

Can you clear this up?

Your a standard member you can only get a 7% bonus. However from July the 17th the bonus amount you can achieve will be upto 16%.

Office Mates » Post #2

Mon Jun 19, 2017 02:57 in Member Introduction

I share a home with my brother, my cousin, and his girlfriend - Can we each have a ClixSense account?
To protect the integrity of the ClixSense.com advertising system only one account per household is permitted. This is strictly enforced. Advertisers have paid for unique views of their product/service. To safeguard the value of their advertising dollar the ClixSense Fraud Prevention Department regularly reviews accounts for violations. Any account found to be in violation is suspended and any commissions earned are immediately returned to the advertiser. Again, this policy is strictly enforced and all determinations made by the ClixSense Fraud Prevention Department are final.

This would also apply in an office environment.

When Do You Pay? » Post #2

Sun Jun 11, 2017 07:22 in General Talk

Cheques are done around the 10th of each month. You need to submit for payment by the 5th of the month. Seeing as you missed the cut-off point last month you should probably receive your cheque around the end of this month (June) or a little sooner.

Auto Pay Charge » Post #2

Mon Apr 24, 2017 04:35 in General Talk

Your on the wrong site. You can't rent referrals here.

How to get cheque for payout? » Post #2

Tue Apr 18, 2017 07:47 in General Talk

Thats only available for north America.

Paypal Cashout Charges » Post #2

Wed Sep 21, 2016 13:08 in General Talk

You will be charged 2% upto $20.00. So therefore you will only be charged 2% for your $20.50 cashout. OOPS sorry thats what Clixsense charge paypal fees are different.

Trouble with Chrome » Post #2

Mon Sep 05, 2016 13:31 in General Talk

Go to the control panel on your computer, click programs and features, locate Google Chrome and uninstall.

I am Rajkumar a member of here » Post #3

Sat Jun 25, 2016 06:40 in Member Introduction

Asking people to be your referral on this site is not allowed. You could get your self banned. Do what others do use your own referral link and give to friends or advertise on other sites to gain referrals.

Gift cards On clixsense » Post #2

Mon May 16, 2016 11:55 in General Talk

Theres already an option for that. Cashout to the Tangocard and purchase numerous electronic payment cards through that portal.

Offer expired » Post #9

Tue Mar 29, 2016 05:58 in General Talk

I think you will find they are for USA only.

clixcents » Post #2

Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:25 in General Talk

Hover your cursor over the offers tab, a drop down menu will appear goto the bottom and click on the history tab.

What do you think about new cashout policy ??? » Post #64

Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:29 in General Talk

**Please note** - You will not be permitted to cashout more than 1 time a week. You can however still add funds to your cashout while it's still pending. No one can cashout more than once a week with the new policy.

333.333 days to collect cashout » Post #3

Fri Jan 08, 2016 08:47 in General Talk

The cashout for a standard member is $8.00 not $10.00

Checklist bonus » Post #15

Wed Dec 23, 2015 05:17 in General Talk

For the next 11 days (Starting December 23rd and ending on January 2nd, 2016) ClixSense is doubling the daily checklist bonus. During these days Standard members will earn a 10% bonus for completing their checklists and Premium members will earn a whopping 24% bonus!

The extra checklist bonuses (ClixAddon and Activity) are not changed and will be added to the regular bonus as usual bringing the maximum potential bonus to 12% for Standard members and 28% for Premium members!

If you read and check the forum often you will see that there is indeed a Christmas bonus.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 19, 2021 07:45:44 EST