Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by inutza

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by inutza

Payment » Post #1

Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:44 in Payment Proofs

when can I get the money out of clixsense without half-done with the payment processor ???I have days when I ask myself why do I stay here ??? :(

payment » Post #1

Fri Jul 13, 2018 05:52 in Payment Proofs

payment by skrill... » Post #1

Tue May 08, 2018 22:17 in Payment Proofs

I paid more than half the fees ...for me, skrill is not a good option...if there is no other option available,I can not stay here anymore...

Another payment » Post #1

Thu Mar 08, 2018 22:13 in Payment Proofs

another payment » Post #1

Thu Feb 01, 2018 22:17 in Payment Proofs

Thanks! :thumbup: :clixsense:

Another payment » Post #1

Tue Jan 23, 2018 21:01 in Payment Proofs

Mon Jan 08, 2018 23:03 in Payment Proofs

Fri Dec 08, 2017 23:17 in Payment Proofs

Thamks :clixsense: :thumbup:

Mon Nov 20, 2017 22:52 in Payment Proofs

Thanks!
:thumbup: :clixsense:

another payment! » Post #1

Thu Nov 02, 2017 00:31 in Payment Proofs

thanks! :thumbup: :clixsense:

Fri Sep 29, 2017 23:06 in Payment Proofs

Thanks! :thumbup: :clixsense:

End of the World 23/09....tasman1 » Post #33

Sat Sep 23, 2017 22:50 in General Talk

gorilla1 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
gorilla1 wrote: In your dreams, idiot stick. Do you live live your life trying to prove how stupid you are or does it just come naturally?

thank you for your nice words , I understand people like you who do not like a bit joke and fun
for folks like you it is the best not to read forum here

For your information, asshole,I live in a area that sustained a CAT4 hurricane impact. Many of our residents here still do not have power or way to get out. So I do not appreciate your so called "joke" when people and friends around me are truly trying to survive!

It is not necessary to offend tasman!
In that area there were always storms,are and will be in the future!We're sorry about that,but you have cleared forests,to stretch out your cities.Do not be surprised that you do not have "curtains"to stop some of the wind ...The warmer the wind will be stronger.The higher the pollution, the lower the ozone layer ...Trump opposes the protection of the environment.He choose between the present and the future of your children ...remember this..
neither for tasman in the country is not good when burning the woods ....but he can make fun of trouble ...if you do not like his comment,you are free to go on another topic.
there are many areas on this earth where people die,suffer,you are not the only ones who have a bad time. :(

End of the World 23/09....tasman1 » Post #30

Sat Sep 23, 2017 22:27 in General Talk

We have had so many times "the end of the world",that we will not believe them even when they let us know it is really.((if this will happen to our generation, of course!) :D
The end of the world is provoked by ourselves! We should be more careful.:geek:

Mon Aug 14, 2017 22:25 in Payment Proofs

Oh no I got negative 46 cents my balance » Post #8

Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:32 in General Talk

Sent 56 minutes ago
Completed Survey Reversed - We're sorry to inform you that the CINT Project #178753 that you completed on 20 Jul 2017 for $0.45 has been reversed. Your account has been debited accordingly. :( :cry:

Expecting Anything New The Week After? » Post #10

Mon Jul 24, 2017 05:16 in General Talk

DannyChiarelli wrote: I don't know if i can help...

I just click on it from the offers
menu and run it 10-12 hours a
day. I have only had 2 issues
with captcha freezing.

Your not the only one with
problems.

I don't know if I can sit here
without it...

From their account, I think they
offer coins or tickets, flower
petals you redeem for items in
the store.

Thank you for your answer! :thumbup:

Expecting Anything New The Week After? » Post #8

Mon Jul 24, 2017 03:06 in General Talk

DannyChiarelli wrote: Yeah, I don't do surveys, attempted
one yesterday. But...

I didn't expect the tasks to dry up
though... I expect more to come.

Tasks alone won't keep me a member
here.

I keep busy with the ClixOffers...

This is the only place I get Radio
Loyalty that pays cash. Otherwise
It's credits for a store or something.

Hi!
can you help me with RadioLoyalty?I tried today,I listened music but no captcha came ...("Radio Loyalty
Many of the world's leading Internet radio broadcasters use players powered by RadioLoyalty™. Now you can get rewarded for doing something you already love: listening to your favorite music on your favorite stations!
Listen to the radio and solve the CAPTCHA every 30 minutes. You'll need to solve it 4 times to credit. This offer does not count for the daily checklist reward. Confirms in 2 hours and pays instantly if approved.")

I also made account ...Can you tell me, please,which are the steps what should I do?Besides dancing, of course! ;)

Are you guys Addicted with PTC clicking ads » Post #50

Sat Jul 22, 2017 23:41 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
inutza wrote: If the team thinks it's better without PTC,they know better why.I do not want clicks,I just hope the changes will be good for everyone.2 days I did not make any money.Is not so serious yet.I know they're working to improve things.Just that it's hard to have patience ...Come on, Jim,talk to us,encourages us,tell us something new about change ....Maybe if you will communicate with us,at least from time to time,it will be easier,to those who do not make any money ...I believe in you and the team,I just want a few words which will make me not give up ...I want to stay in this family,in which I felt so good,so many years . :thumbup: :clixsense:

slow down , changes will come one day
Earth changes did take around 4 billion years for humans to emerge
Let us hope changes here will take less , let say only 3 billion years
Enjoy
:lol: :thumbup:

Are you guys Addicted with PTC clicking ads » Post #48

Sat Jul 22, 2017 23:02 in General Talk

If the team thinks it's better without PTC,they know better why.I do not want clicks,I just hope the changes will be good for everyone.2 days I did not make any money.Is not so serious yet.I know they're working to improve things.Just that it's hard to have patience ...Come on, Jim,talk to us,encourages us,tell us something new about change ....Maybe if you will communicate with us,at least from time to time,it will be easier,to those who do not make any money ...I believe in you and the team,I just want a few words which will make me not give up ...I want to stay in this family,in which I felt so good,so many years . :thumbup: :clixsense:

Are you guys Addicted with PTC clicking ads » Post #45

Sat Jul 22, 2017 13:36 in General Talk

ruthg wrote: I hate doing just surveys sense I there is more that I can't do then there is. spending hours just to be told don't qualify after answer many questions. Or survey sorry completed ! When you can see by the timer you only had a few questions left and had spent an hour doing it.

YES I miss PTC at least I made some money to spend.

Today $0.0000
Yesterday $0.0000 :cry:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 20:24:28 EST