Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Eddie267

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Eddie267

My ClixGrid rewards » Post #11

Mon Nov 28, 2011 21:59 in Success Stories

Congrats and your first win was $2.50 :D

Won $2.50 » Post #5

Mon Nov 28, 2011 21:54 in Success Stories

Thanks everybody if it can happen to me it can happen to anybody.

Won $2.50 » Post #1

Mon Nov 28, 2011 21:44 in Success Stories

The biggest amount I won at the ClixGrid all I need is the $5.00, $1.00 and $0.25

Welcome to all members old and new! » Post #2

Mon Nov 28, 2011 19:26 in Member Introduction

Welcome to the forum.

Snowing » Post #2

Mon Nov 28, 2011 15:59 in General Talk

I hope so because it barley snows here in Texas last year it did and tomorrow its going to be a high 57 tomorrow I hope we get a blizzard one day :D

I accidentally come across ClixSense » Post #6

Mon Nov 28, 2011 15:46 in General Talk

Me to I had no idea how I stumbled across :clixsense: but I joined and Googled everywhere to see if they site was paying and not a scam, it was also my first PTC site im glad I found it late at night :P

$0.1010 » Post #2

Sun Nov 27, 2011 21:15 in Your Stats

Yes, this is the best site and your just a Standard keep it up!

~*~Whats Your Ref Commissions~*~ » Post #3

Sat Nov 26, 2011 23:53 in Your Stats

I make about an average of $0.13 a day and im at a total of $27.6857 as of this post.

pictures » Post #2

Fri Nov 25, 2011 14:57 in General Talk

I really like it and can't wait for Christmas :)

Black Friday is almost here! » Post #16

Fri Nov 25, 2011 13:08 in General Talk

valerie wrote: Did anyone get any fantastic deals?

Looks like BestBuy had some of the best deals. If I lived in the city I would have went over there for that 42 inch tv that was $199. Probably a good thing I don't live in the city because I need a tv like I need to be on the moon.

Walmart was about sold out of their special online deals for Black Friday. I did not see anything there to die for altho I would have picked up a couple of small things if they had not been sold out. They had a rubbermaid food storage set for under $7 which was a decent good buy...I use those a lot and would have bought it but sold out.

I bought a few little things at kmart online. Well one was a six foot buffet table that is normally $60 and it was $29. It's the kind you can use outside or for extra sitting. I have some long jigsaw puzzles to do and that is why I got it. They also had a pink craftsman tool bag that is normally about $20 for $10....ya I got it...gotta have that pink. :lol:

Macys has 40% off many items. I bought a tea kettle over there that is normally $100 and got it for $60. Bought a coffee perculator that is normally about $80 so got that at almost half off. If you are need of a Spring tablecloth, look at their clearance...I bought a Spring tablecloth over there and placemats a few weeks ago and that is a fantastic deal...much nicer in person and dirt cheap price....today bought the matching napkins on clearance.

HSN has an item called 'Locksy' in their kitchen clearance which is a set of food storage containers that are suppose to be a lot better than 'lock n lock', for $10. I got those.

QVC has a lilac color chenille bedspread with lots of rave reviews on clearance for $54, normally over $100, I bought that.

There was some fantastic deals on electronics online if you took the time to search around. I did not need any electronics so for the most part, did not bother to search out those.

This Christmas I am taking the easy route with the kids and grandkids. They're going to get gift cards. :lol:
To bad I already got a new t.v a 42 in. at $199 :C

hi ev1 » Post #3

Fri Nov 25, 2011 03:30 in Member Introduction

Welcome to the forum and im from Texas too :D

Black Friday is almost here! » Post #4

Thu Nov 24, 2011 19:03 in General Talk

Im about to go right now :p

First Payment » Post #2

Thu Nov 24, 2011 07:44 in Payment Proofs

Congrats on your first payment wish you the next.

My daily personal earnings..... » Post #2

Thu Nov 24, 2011 07:43 in Your Stats

Can you also include your referral commissions?

My 1st Payment » Post #2

Thu Nov 24, 2011 06:51 in Payment Proofs

Congrats on your payment Michelle keep going.

Did you know? » Post #14

Thu Nov 24, 2011 06:26 in General Talk

MakeYourMoney wrote: Very Good Topic
Thanks admin

but there is so much member who register without refer link right and also there so much too who cant get Direct referrals
so my suggest why you don.t make rented referrals beside the direct ones
and by this you will sure get a lot of members that don.t join clixsense just because of they can.t get DR and people who get bored because dont have much DR .
finally said clixsence judge Execution ( suicide ) to people who cant get DR right ?!

thanks again sir
There is no reason to spam you already made a topic about it.

Hello ClixSense Community! » Post #2

Thu Nov 24, 2011 06:25 in Member Introduction

Welcome back Donn and nice to meet you wish you the best.

My 1-st Payment » Post #4

Thu Nov 24, 2011 06:23 in Payment Proofs

Congrats on your first payment and welcome to the forum.

My 1st payment » Post #3

Thu Nov 24, 2011 02:00 in Payment Proofs

Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Unbekannt Success Stories » Post #7

Wed Nov 23, 2011 23:07 in Success Stories

Great job on your success and I didn't know that there was a Balloon tower defense game I will start playing that game its one of my favorites. Congrats!
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Feb 27, 2020 00:01:44 EST