Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Eddie267

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Eddie267

Finally reached 100 referrals » Post #30

Thu Dec 22, 2011 02:30 in Success Stories

Probably doesn't make $6 a month, I think what he was saying is that he just made that amount so far with Clixsense.

"Clicksense Team" » Post #3

Wed Dec 21, 2011 16:19 in General Talk

That is the reason changing your sponsor is no longer allowed, the teams are allowed but I think its just better to spend money to advertise ClixSense then going through that long process to get a few direct referrals, but right now ClixSense is being heavily promoted everywhere.

Free Clicks go Far! » Post #5

Wed Dec 21, 2011 01:12 in Success Stories

That is great! maybe they didn't get credit and counted as free.

finally upgraded!!! » Post #3

Tue Dec 20, 2011 14:41 in Success Stories

Glad that you upgraded and what was the problems with your card?

My Ist payment » Post #2

Mon Dec 19, 2011 18:46 in Payment Proofs

Congrats on your first payment.

Member Forum Information? » Post #6

Mon Dec 19, 2011 04:30 in General Talk

Your have 0 warnings so your good.

Member Forum Information? » Post #4

Sun Dec 18, 2011 23:21 in General Talk

If you hover of the icons it will tell you most of the information you need to know, like you have 89/39 you have received 89 likes in 39 post you made and the warnings count will rise if you get one, so you don't have to worry about it if you follow the forum rules.

How many people use this forum » Post #2

Sun Dec 18, 2011 15:33 in General Talk

I hope to see more people in the forum.

a small request » Post #5

Thu Dec 15, 2011 21:46 in General Talk

O okay I get it I see those ads once in awhile but I think they just want somebody to comment on there site.

57 Payouts » Post #2

Wed Dec 14, 2011 21:31 in Payment Proofs

That is great! wish you the best and hope the 58th :p

I am ____? » Post #10

Wed Dec 14, 2011 14:45 in General Talk

Mercedus wrote: How I wish I earned enough to stay home. As it is I must punch the clock and plug away

I think it would be boring if I could live of income from home I would still have a job because home all day is boring unless you don't like people :p

a small request » Post #2

Wed Dec 14, 2011 09:57 in General Talk

Where is this located?

Making Money with ClixSense Surveys » Post #56

Wed Dec 14, 2011 09:48 in Success Stories

mutchy126 wrote: I really hate those Surveys! After using one of them before I receive so many prank calls to my house phone!! :evil:

So you did surveys at clixsenseresearch and they called to prank you?

Did anyone see Admin's message this morning? » Post #9

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:03 in General Talk

Anything that gives more that $0.02 a click is a scam.

Did anyone see Admin's message this morning? » Post #7

Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:57 in General Talk

Yup don't join and invest in new sites, and if you need to be pay to get paid RUN!!!

"Christmas " look » Post #6

Mon Dec 12, 2011 22:40 in General Talk

There talking about the picture challenge ;)

my journey as premium in a team... » Post #8

Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:43 in Your Stats

Sarunaszx wrote: ~1$ a month?? only 12$ a year? how will you get your investment back?
Should get more all permiunm members get $0.04 ads everyday at sever time so $0.04 X 365 = $14.60 and that doesn't count all the other extra ads through out the day and so you should back your investment even without referrals.

how many awards are on Clixgrid? » Post #7

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:48 in General Talk

Sarunaszx wrote:
but there are always ad's on Clixgrid. And everybody wins everyday.

I just want to know this system better. If somebody wins clixgrid, does that means i have lower chances to win after him because he took one award out of the pool?

I don't think if somebody wins a prize it lowers your chances its all based on luck, and if more advertisers buy a link on the grid the more prizes that are probably available.

My decision » Post #2

Sun Dec 11, 2011 07:36 in General Talk

Hope you upgrade and when you upgrade you get the 100 $0.01 welcome ads and from there on you get $0.04 ads everyday so you will make back your investment, wish you the best on your decision.

new member » Post #3

Sun Dec 11, 2011 07:03 in Member Introduction

laarni16 wrote: hi, I to is a newbie here. hope we earn alot here. I think if you have more referrals , you will have more earnings .so you should really have many referrals as much as possible.
You really don't need to have a lot of referrals to earn some money on ClixSense if you upgrade your account you can earn more.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Mar 28, 2020 16:02:21 EST