Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Eddie267

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Eddie267

Post Your Daily Clixgrid Winnings » Post #46

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:27 in Your Stats

I won $0.25 yesterday

Old ClixSense » Post #4

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:20 in General Talk

I remember the old script I had little to no referral back then.

As PREMIUM member » Post #5

Mon Jan 09, 2012 18:59 in General Talk

paid2click2earn wrote: Yes i have toolbar installed and i click 20-21 ads everyday.
If i became upgraded member how many ads i can click
Everyday at sever time you get 4 guaranteed ads that value to $0.04 plus maybe more because some advertisers like to advertise to just upgraded members.

Quote:I have a question? I recruited one person before I became a premium member. Did I loose that person with regard to commissions? In other words will I still get paid the $1.00 when they reach the clicks or did I loose out on that opportunity since I was not a premium member at the time that I obtained the referral. I asked this question previously on the general questions area but never received an answer or response so I am trying again here on the forums to obtain an answer, Thank you!
Edit: When that referral earns $1.00 you will get credit for the $0.25

As PREMIUM member » Post #2

Mon Jan 09, 2012 18:24 in General Talk

It depends how active your going to be on the site and if you have the toolbar installed.

58th payout » Post #2

Mon Jan 09, 2012 17:19 in Payment Proofs

Congrats with your check great amount :$

Are other PTC's becoming jealous of ClixSense. » Post #2

Mon Jan 09, 2012 14:18 in General Talk

Its all about keeping up with the competition. Im glad seeing both my favorite PTC sites improving.

What is your opinion? » Post #2

Sun Jan 08, 2012 21:55 in General Talk

Mention the clixgrid? also us the special affiliate link to redirect to the payment proofs area I think it would be a good way for them to see the site pays.

Anyone has used "BidVertiser" ? » Post #6

Sun Jan 08, 2012 15:56 in General Talk

I used it got 15 referrals and most quit within the a week.

Hi!from the Pearl of the Orient Seas!-Philippines » Post #2

Sun Jan 08, 2012 00:58 in Member Introduction

Hello and welcome.

I Upgrade My Account » Post #2

Sat Jan 07, 2012 14:38 in Success Stories

Welcome to the club ;)

My 12th payment! » Post #5

Fri Jan 06, 2012 20:38 in Payment Proofs

Congrats on your payment.

click animals » Post #2

Fri Jan 06, 2012 05:25 in General Talk

The picture will stay for awhile.

Does anyone have an idea? » Post #3

Fri Jan 06, 2012 05:24 in General Talk

Yup advertising is it.

What do you think of this? » Post #2

Wed Jan 04, 2012 20:29 in General Talk

Just lying PayPal doesn't scam nobody, account could of been locked because of fraud transactions, lots of disputes etc. I bet it was a nextgen site with a 3 month subscription.

Valerie's balance! » Post #11

Wed Jan 04, 2012 16:53 in General Talk

rheydickson wrote: If you don't mind, Can you post your downline size valerie..? I want to see it,. I'm just curious, does anyone agree with me?
You can see it here How did valerie do it? | ClixSense Forum

Payment Processors » Post #22

Tue Jan 03, 2012 19:59 in General Talk

Thanks AlienMommy for the info about MB I read it somewhere. I heard a member sent a support ticket to OkPay and its been 8 months and still no reply.

ySense Forum Moderators » Post #15

Tue Jan 03, 2012 18:06 in Member Introduction

China is a banned country here on :clixsense:

Payment Processors » Post #2

Tue Jan 03, 2012 05:45 in General Talk

I use PayPal the most. I hear OKpay is a horrible processor, Neteller doesn't allow United States.

Your ClixGrid Stats! » Post #11

Mon Jan 02, 2012 20:20 in Your Stats

I am satisfied with it I like clicking on it because you will never know if the next click is a win.

My ClixGrid Stats

Chances (Left/Total) 0 50
Clicks (Today/Total) 50 4,294
Winnings (Today/Total) $0.00 $3.90

Sponsor and Referrals? » Post #6

Mon Jan 02, 2012 13:45 in General Talk

jeff120 wrote:
Actually, that wasn't the nicest thing you have done that day! Yeah, anyway, never heard of rented referrals here, so a moderator's reply would be welcomed :)!

From FAQ

Does ClixSense rent or sell referrals?

No. We feel that renting or buying referrals is a bad practice as you may purchase a referral that never logs in or is not active in ClixSense. Also, the use of "Paid referral" systems is not allowed in ClixSense. A paid referral system is a website that says we guarantee you x amount of new referrals. These referrals are only signing up for ClixSense to get paid by the paid referral site and have no interest in ClixSense at all. They will never become active and never do anything good for you. This is just a waste of your hard earned money.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Feb 26, 2020 23:31:58 EST