Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by nic338

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by nic338

pop up ads? » Post #5

Thu Aug 03, 2017 20:49 in General Talk

I just got the same thing. Is this new to Clixsense?

Paypal is coming back ?! » Post #25

Sat Jul 01, 2017 16:18 in General Talk

I really hope Paypal come back because I can shop online without using my card. I think the recent hack back in September 2016 also have caused mistrust.

Payoneer? » Post #2

Wed Feb 08, 2017 14:26 in General Talk

I have used PIayoneer for a few years now since I been a member of Clixsense Research. I have never had a issue with payment. The monthly fee is less than $1.00.

Walmart dot com now with free 2 day ship » Post #8

Fri Feb 03, 2017 16:43 in General Talk

I just made orders on both, but use Walmart more. The new feature is really a plus :clap:

What is your favourite music genre ? » Post #11

Mon Jan 02, 2017 15:09 in General Talk

Mine is reggae, African, and gospel.

Happy New Year from everybody in India » Post #7

Sat Dec 31, 2016 18:47 in General Talk

Happy New Year!!!! :clap: :clap:

The Official Happy New Year - Post Happies Here » Post #17

Tue Jan 01, 2013 15:49 in General Talk

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!! :lol:

OBAMA 2012 » Post #5

Fri Nov 09, 2012 16:43 in General Talk

Thank you God for President Obama and his family!!!

Obama Vs Romney? Who is going to win? » Post #22

Fri Nov 09, 2012 16:35 in General Talk

I'm very glad the President Obama won because he has been unfairly blamed for the economy. He was handed Bush's mess and by the time he tried to straightened out, the economy sank. Romney was only out for the rich. God had a hand in this and I will pray for President Obama and his family because what was of shutting people out is not going to happen anymore.

Can't keep referrals » Post #4

Fri Sep 14, 2012 16:01 in General Talk

Valerie I agree with you. At first that's all I was thinking about too, but clixsense has opened more opportunities to make money so I promote when I can.

How to lose weight and prevent disease » Post #3

Sat May 05, 2012 19:22 in General Talk

Valerie this was a great informative post. Around this time, my family and I do a cleaning by eating more salads but I have a different take. Eating should also be fun. No offense but if I do i all things you said I would go crazy. We should also eat what we ENJOY. It's not just weight but STRESS. We are are slaves to paying bills and working jobs without living life. Some diseases are also hereditary so people could still get them. With foods nowadays being awalys on recall even vegetables so a person can't control what happens before it reaches people's plates. I want to live but it's more than just eating.

You got... ( gasp! ) » Post #4

Mon Mar 12, 2012 06:20 in General Talk

I got that email also, in fact 2 days in a row. I opened but it was a spam about Female pill. I haven't post anything on Youtube in a while. Watch out!! :cry:

PayPal, Alertpay or Liberty Reserve? » Post #10

Sat Feb 25, 2012 08:45 in General Talk

Besides with the theft going on with checks, I use Paypal and just transfer it to my bank account.

MIP clixsense referral builder » Post #19

Thu Feb 23, 2012 15:02 in General Talk

Has anybody try Linkbucks? How it is going?

How did get your very first Referral? » Post #18

Mon Jan 30, 2012 07:21 in General Talk

Mine came through a forum. :P

Tips for the Not so Obvious » Post #8

Fri Jan 06, 2012 08:34 in General Talk

I have had my Yahoo account for over 10 years, no issue and hotmail- no issue. I always check the junk folder for any email that might be blocked.

"Happy New Year" in different language » Post #13

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:41 in General Talk

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

ClixSense Surveys » Post #6

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:54 in General Talk

Clixsense Research is great to me. I constantly get surveys and just cashed out on my Pre-paid Payoneer card!! Loving!!!!

non-referrals » Post #12

Fri Dec 09, 2011 21:52 in General Talk

angcho wrote: does anyone use clixsense w/out referrals? i dont have any referrals and dont plan on doing it. i understand the benefits - and realize that on a 0.10/day average means that it'll take me 3+ months to reach $10, but am totally fine with that. i have no intentions to put money in for upgrading my account (since the biggest benefit is that it goes 8 downlines deep and i dont even have 1). i dont need to spend money on ads; im simply using clixsense to make a few extra dollars when i have downtime.

also, i dont know if this is true or not -- but the more i use clixsense, the more ads i seem to have. is this with everyone or am i just getting lucky with the number of ads that i come across?

I understand how you feel. I only have 1 referral so far and didn't even try for that one. I plan to promote my link more. I upgraded with my balance and never looked back. Being a Premium member does give you more adds and I do up to 20 a day. Just keep trying. :P

Where else do you guys make money? » Post #5

Fri Dec 09, 2011 21:41 in General Talk

Is there any way to send a private message to each other? I could give the person some ideas and not overtake the forum topic. Is that allowed?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 16, 2020 06:05:03 EST