Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by uzair_friends

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by uzair_friends

PayPal » Post #13

Mon Jan 25, 2021 02:04 in General Talk

sonyjmn wrote: May be paypal has changed some rules

Received 703.65

Btw Rbi has said old currency notes of rupees 10 and 100 will not be accepted from march

If you have any old notes exchange now itself later no use

Old 100 rupees note is blue colour and new 100 note is violet color

This is fake news. Please see clarification by RBI on twitter

twitter.com/RBI/status/1353639983693713408

payment not received » Post #2

Mon Dec 07, 2020 13:05 in Hindi

Apparently, there seems to be some technical issues at ySense for processing payments. There isn't a timeline when the issue will be resolved.

Check this thread for more information. why delay paypal payment | ySense Forum

Less payment for surveys » Post #8

Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:32 in Hindi

main ne report kardi Mark ko. Wo shayad Monday ko dekhenge. Let's hope for best.

Less payment for surveys » Post #6

Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:06 in Hindi

Chahat wrote: Uzair muje kisi se koi problm nhi hai yaha but agar kisi ko koi problm hai survey ke related toh ik bnde ne kitne dino se bol rha tha ki usko survey me problm hai or uski support ticket koi reply nhi r rha .wo bs itna chahta tha mod uski baat sunke report krde admin ko.usko jabab nhi de rha tha koi.wrong hai na. Mana ki free me work kr rhe hai aap but aapke paas itni power toh hai ki admin ko kisi ki problem adress kr sko.wo na reply kre na help kre na report.sorry again muje yeh behave uska acha nhi lga.

Kisko problem hai? Please share the link of that thread. Main admin ko report karunga.

What Will Aliens Look Like? » Post #19

Sat Oct 31, 2020 09:51 in General Talk

chahat, calmdown. Stop being disrespectful. Continuing to do so will lead ban on your forum account.

Locking this topic as it has gone way ofcourse.

Active Moderator » Post #2

Thu Aug 27, 2020 06:24 in Hindi

Yep!

Similar sites » Post #2

Tue Feb 11, 2020 06:57 in General Talk

Members are not allowed to discuss other sites on the forum.

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #20

Fri Jan 17, 2020 20:30 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote: I never knew about it until I did a survey that requested to join so I did.

What was the site about ? Is it a GPT / Rewards site ? Was it only for HP users ? I heard the name cSapce before but never joined it.

They have surveys on various topics and take opinions of members from time to time. They pay every month for activity. It is not just for HP users.

Please Read: Fake email claiming from ClixSense » Post #1

Fri Jan 17, 2020 09:51 in Hindi

Hello people

There seems to be a fake email going out to some members, claiming to come from Clixsense:

Quote:Hi,
This E-mail is a notification for you to withdraw the remaining funds ($341.58) from your ClixSense account until it gets expired.
You can do so on this link by confirming your E-mail address
Best regards,
ClixSense support team

If you receive any such email, kindly ignore it and mark as spam. This email is not from ClixSense or ySense and is circulated by fraudsters for phishing. DO NOT CLICK ANY LINKS from the email.

Not everyone might have recieved it. If you do please ignore.

Regards

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #5

Wed Jan 15, 2020 21:17 in General Talk

proadco wrote:
uzair_friends wrote: Yes, I was.

Why?

Exactly!

Was anyone a member of HP CSpace? » Post #2

Wed Jan 15, 2020 19:42 in General Talk

Yes, I was.

Tango Card » Post #13

Wed Feb 20, 2019 22:21 in Hindi

pixelp wrote: Yes, Amazon and Flipkart are available. Amazon gift cards are available in denominations of 500, 1000, 2500 etc and Flipkart starts from 100 onwards. I just redeemed them and the gift card codes were sent instantly on my mail.

How much are the conversion charges from USD to INR? Did you compare the actual conversion per USD with the Tango conversion you got?

Tango Card » Post #11

Mon Feb 18, 2019 22:09 in Hindi

ptcscrutiny wrote:
pixelp wrote: Just noticed that they've added one more card and it's called Reward Links. I think you can redeem various gift cards from there and Amazon India and Flipkart are in the list. Has anyone tried it out, yet?

Yes.

If you choose the Reward Link option, a link will be sent to your email ID. On clicking that, you'll be taken to the Tango Card page and can choose from a list of various gift cards till you exhaust your balance.

Do they have Amazon and FlipKart GVs? I see somewhere that they are not available anymore. Do you have an update on this?

Quote of the day » Post #3636

Thu May 24, 2018 13:49 in General Talk

MilanoMils76 wrote:
alfamart wrote:
MilanoMils76 wrote:
The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart

~ Rumi ~

nice :thumbup: :thumbup:
keep posting sist

**ModEdit**

Only English in the non international forums please. Kindly edit your post to English.

Quote of the day » Post #4

Tue May 08, 2018 12:05 in General Talk

alfamart wrote:
zegon wrote: How long will the topic "Quote of the day" be locked ??

Has been locked since Fri Nov 24, 2017

Quote of the day | ClixSense Forum

you can ask moderated to open the thread

I have unlocked the old topic and locked this.

Quote of the day » Post #3618

Tue May 08, 2018 12:04 in General Talk

Topic Unlocked.

Payment option India » Post #2

Sun Mar 25, 2018 03:03 in Hindi

Payoneer is the only option which is best for Indians as of now.

Payoneer vs Payza vs Others » Post #124

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:20 in Hindi

^ Hello

I believe you are an Indian working in UAE. I suggest you to cashout your earnings from ClixSense to Payoneer and then to your Indian bank account instead of a UAE bank account. This would only cost you a fee of $2 and the currency conversion fees of 2%. You can use this amount while your visit to India.

However, if you need this amount right away, you can come with an arrangement with any of your friends/colleagues in UAE who Remit money from UAE to India by taking AED from them and then transferring the amount (Withdrawn from Payoneer) present in your Indian bank account to theirs via NEFT/IMPS/UPI.

I couldn't tell you a direct way to withdraw your earnings in a UAE bank account because I am unaware about the payment processors which support bank withdrawals in UAE.

Kafana » Post #2487

Mon Oct 30, 2017 15:54 in Ex-Yugoslavia

Garagos wrote: 3/10

Well, I hope this one is acceptable too: ,,Sranje"...

This one you can use like jbg, almost in every situation.

I often using this one when I do something wrong with tasks...

Oh sranje, I have been ruled out from task.

Or Sranje task.

Sranje - S..t

Sranje! My day was sranje today.. jbg :(

:D

Kafana » Post #2483

Mon Oct 30, 2017 04:25 in Ex-Yugoslavia

Garagos wrote: uzair_friends, ready for sundays serbian lesson ? :D

Inace, lepse si objasnila svakako, ja uvek to nekako bez veze objasnim, pa ispadne i glupo posle tvog objasnjenja. :)

Hey!!

I am sorry, I was away for the weekend. I am ready now.. Bring it on! :D
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 12, 2021 11:28:01 EST