Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by wlfoo

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by wlfoo

A word of thanks... » Post #2

Fri Oct 09, 2015 03:25 in General Talk

To add tt it is somehow difficult for me to get direct referrals, how???

A word of thanks... » Post #1

Fri Oct 09, 2015 03:19 in General Talk

Hello good day....

Just want to exprèss my utmost thañkfulness to the admin cos i have slight increase iñ the earnings as a std member. This shows tt the admin has been workiñg diligeñtļy :cs: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hope the admin can come up with ideas th help std members like me to earn more from the system?

Reģarďs

Pls advise... » Post #1

Mon Mar 18, 2013 02:09 in General Talk

Hello.

Can anyone advise on this: I am able to upgrade to premium account to another year b4 expiration date. Am i missing out of anything if i do this earlier?

Pls advise... » Post #1

Sun Mar 10, 2013 04:23 in General Talk

Hello.

I will be able to upgrade to premium account for another year soon b4 expiration date. Is it advisable to do so? Am i losing out of anything if i upgrade earlier?

My 2nd Payment. » Post #1

Mon Jun 25, 2012 19:16 in Payment Proofs

Thanks admin.

Regards,
wlfoo.

My 2nd Payment. » Post #1

Mon Jun 25, 2012 19:15 in Payment Proofs

Thanks admin.

Regards,
wlfoo.

Word of thanks! » Post #1

Fri Dec 30, 2011 23:09 in General Talk

Hello to all ClixSense staffs,

Just to express my many thanks for dedicating so much hardworks to improve this website... n also allow me to increase my earnings little by little. Thanks! Hope to see more improvements in 2012!

Regards,
Ms Foo, :P

Ways to upgrade to premium » Post #1

Sat Dec 03, 2011 02:38 in General Talk

Hello.

Can anyone advise me on this? Besides using the main balance to upgrade, one can also AlertPay too, right?! What if my AlertPay account is not verified, can i still do so?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 17, 2019 16:44:28 EST