Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by CronoMaster

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by CronoMaster

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #1732

Sat Jun 29, 2013 22:57 in Your Stats

SathishMagleena wrote: Awesome day with lots of tasks :P

You made $20.90 on tasks today? Wow! o.o Here's to hoping for more days like that for you! :) Nice.

Would you suggest people to upgrade? » Post #9

Sat Jun 29, 2013 15:27 in Your Stats

Even before they had tasks and such to earn money from, I upgraded and made more than enough on clicks alone to make up for my payment and such. If you do the daily bonus, you make more than twice as much money as a Premium member (5% for standard, 12% upgraded), which is pretty nice in itself. You'll see more advertisements, and if you have any referrals, you'll make twice as much from their activity. All in all, upgrading is definitely the right way to go, so long as you're an active member.

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #1721

Sat Jun 29, 2013 15:22 in Your Stats

Hey guys, long time no see! I'm still around, hope everyone is well. :) Figured for my first bonus back in a while, I'd try to make it higher than my average. ;)

My bonus for the day:

View PTC Ads 22 clicks $0.086
ClixGrid Game 60 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 22 tasks $1.80
Complete Offers 10 offers $2.87
Visit the Forum 12 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.5707

Im verry dissapointed from Clixsense » Post #4

Fri Jun 28, 2013 20:26 in Your Stats

Padine wrote: I spended alot of my time ignoring my girlfriend doing nothing at home and so on ... And i won 3,13$ What the hell? Why im really wasting my time ....

I think making $3.13 is the least of your worries dude... You're ignoring your girlfriend to use Clixsense? That's your problem right there. Clixsense is to be used in your spare time while watching television or something; I'm honestly surprised your girlfriend stuck around with you ignoring her. I'm usually a very nice guy, and I will go out of my way to be polite, but this is just ridiculous. You should be happy you made that much, you're not actually doing any work. You're clicking your mouse and watching ads for up to 60 seconds, that's not very difficult... Nobody said you'd make millions from this site, it's a place to earn some money in your spare time, that's it. Complaining about it is one thing, but then ignoring your girlfriend, whom probably loves you, and are also complaining that you have nothing better to do anyway at home anyway, is another thing altogether. You should feel lucky to be in your position. I'd say I'd wish you'd reconsider, but we don't need naysayers on one of the best PTC sites ever made. Have a great day.

1500 Posts » Post #3

Tue May 14, 2013 08:12 in Your Stats

That's a lot of posts! haha. Makes me feel like a bum in comparison! :lol:

where did I got this? » Post #2

Tue May 14, 2013 08:11 in Your Stats

One 1 cent advertisement, and 2 micro advertisements would give you that amount.

The checklist bonus is basically where you click on at least 2 advertisements, click at least 15 spots on the Clixgrid, do 10 tasks OR two offers, and visit the forum. You do all that and you get an extra bonus of up to 12% (5% for standard members)

Premium Member » Post #2

Sun May 05, 2013 00:50 in Your Stats

Congrats! I waited a year or two before my first upgrade, and I wish I hadn't. Clixsense is great! Welcome to the Premium club, and enjoy! 8-)

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #1526

Thu May 02, 2013 21:25 in Your Stats

Been feeling the pressures of finals week, so I haven't been able to go for the bonus lately, but believe me I will! :)

Is ClixGrid really worth the time? » Post #19

Thu May 02, 2013 21:23 in Your Stats

HRorie wrote: I've won $1.40 on Glixgrid and 5 extra chances many times. I wasn't really pleased with clixgrid either until I found I could listen to the radio offer while doing the grid. That way even on the days I don't win anything, I still earn from the radio offer.

I've actually never tried this.... Thanks for the idea! :lol:

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #1520

Tue Apr 30, 2013 06:13 in Your Stats

edady wrote: how i complete clixsense tasks and offers.... any one guid me please!

It really isn't difficult to complete the tasks or offers. Seeing as you're from Pakistan, I'm not sure of how many tasks you may be given in a day, but the offers page should still be open to you. I've been able to get quite a bit from some of the download offers on Matomy lately, and Peanut Labs always has a few things to earn from, from surveys to random other offers. There is no real guide to completing the offers or surveys- just be completely honest with the surveys, and make sure to do exactly what it tells you to do in the offers, lest you not be credited. Sometimes you won't be credited right away, and sometimes you won't be credited at all, but when you are, its worth it.

Is ClixGrid really worth the time? » Post #4

Mon Apr 29, 2013 17:35 in Your Stats

I have almost 7,000 clicks on the newer layout, and a few thousand on the old one, but I've won about $1.75 total. I get frustrated with the "Here's 5 clicks" multiple times a day. Most clicks in a day was 75, and I didn't win anything but more clicks! Sometimes its frustrating, but what can you do? It's random, but it does bring more advertising and money to the site, which benefits all of us in the long run.

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #1510

Fri Apr 26, 2013 04:46 in Your Stats

Forgot to post yesterday's bonus:

View PTC Ads 11 clicks $0.085
ClixGrid Game 55 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 2 tasks $0.06
Complete Offers 2 offers $1.31
Visit the Forum 2 views
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.175

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #1507

Wed Apr 24, 2013 20:11 in Your Stats

As I said, today's bonus would be lower. Today's bonus:

View PTC Ads 16 clicks $0.077
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 8 tasks $0.27
Complete Offers 2 offers $0.04
Visit the Forum 4 views
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0464

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #1506

Wed Apr 24, 2013 00:00 in Your Stats

Today's bonus was a bit low, tomorrow's might be too. Today's bonus:

View PTC Ads 15 clicks $0.109
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 8 offers $0.52
Visit the Forum 4 views
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0755

absentie » Post #3

Tue Apr 23, 2013 14:01 in Member Introduction

Hello sir.

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #1502

Sun Apr 21, 2013 21:02 in Your Stats

Today's bonus:

View PTC Ads 24 clicks $0.092
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 6 offers $1.95
Visit the Forum 4 views
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.2450

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #1499

Sat Apr 20, 2013 22:11 in Your Stats

Today's bonus:

View PTC Ads 28 clicks $0.138
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.10 (only the 3rd time this year I've won)
Complete Tasks 4 tasks $0.12
Complete Offers 6 offers $2.47
Visit the Forum 10 views
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.3390

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #1492

Fri Apr 19, 2013 21:06 in Your Stats

Decided to do some offers today. Today's bonus:

View PTC Ads 32 clicks $0.218
Complete Tasks 12 tasks $0.63
Complete Offers 18 offers $2.97
Visit the Forum 8 views
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.4582

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #1487

Thu Apr 18, 2013 22:39 in Your Stats

Gurimmjaw wrote:

This wasn't from any surveys either. All from offers you download that credit from Matomy. Great day!!

Nice! They never credit me for the download offers, so I stopped doing them. Actually got a virus from one not too long ago... :/

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #1485

Wed Apr 17, 2013 20:22 in Your Stats

Another hectic day, so I was only on for a few minutes. Today' s bonus:

View PTC Ads 32 clicks $0.146
Complete Tasks 10 tasks $0.34 (lots of Japanese and Korean tasks today, so not I could do)
Complete Offers 4 offers $0.06
Visit the Forum 4 views
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.0655
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2021 12:32:25 EST