Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by CronoMaster

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by CronoMaster

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #992

Mon Jan 28, 2013 16:51 in Your Stats

My bonus for today:

View PTC Ads 19 clicks $0.123
ClixGrid Game 55 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 4 tasks $0.04
Complete Offers 10 offers $2.05
Visit the Forum 50 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.2656

Its probably going to change. I'm debating on trying another survey or two, or maybe a few tasks before the end of the night.

1000$ in just 3 MONTHS » Post #70

Mon Jan 28, 2013 14:44 in Success Stories

Only thing I can say: Wow! Congrats man! If you keep this up, you could be making $4,000 a year off of Clixsense alone! I wish I had referrals that were even half as active as you.

Don't give up » Post #13

Mon Jan 28, 2013 09:34 in General Talk

Even as a Premium member for the past 2 years(on my third year), I was actually in a similar situation with only making about $1.00-2 a month, but I decided to start doing the surveys and such, and I've made a little over $10 since Friday, which isn't bad at all, if I do say so myself. So long as there's a will to earn, you WILL earn. Keep it up! :)

~*~Just Made $4000.00 With ClixSense~*~ » Post #33

Mon Jan 28, 2013 09:30 in Success Stories

That is definitely one heck of an achievement! Here's to another $4,000! It is definitely a motivation to all members, new and old, to keep clicking . Enjoy your money :D

After long time I won in ClixGrid » Post #3

Sun Jan 27, 2013 23:05 in Success Stories

Congrats haha. I've only been winning 5 extra clicks for a while :lol: Here's to more good luck for you! :)

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #985

Sun Jan 27, 2013 18:32 in Your Stats

fromsilentsky wrote: January 27, 2013 Daily Checklist Bonus

1. PTC ads: 19 clicks ($0.079)
  2. ClixGrid: 50 clicks ($0.00)
  3. Tasks: 10 tasks ($0.52)
  4. Offers: N/A
  5. Forum: 6 views
  6. Bonus: $0.0719
  7. Commissions: $0.2852
Today’s Total Earnings: $0.9561

I practically had to force myself to complete the requirements due to lack of tasks on my end. Not a good day…

Oh, before I forget! Congratulations, TasMail, on reaching $4000!

Nice job. Also, You've already reached over $60 in less than two months on this site, kudos! Keep it up!

ClixGrid » Post #15

Sun Jan 27, 2013 15:18 in Your Stats

Nice. I haven't won anything on there in a long time, my luck just isn't as good :( haha. Congrats :D

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #980

Sun Jan 27, 2013 13:01 in Your Stats

I had posted this in another topic, but I guess it would be better to actually follow this one instead haha. I started doing the bonus yesterday, and I think I'm going to do it more often now. My stats from yesterday:

Daily Checklist Bonus
Complete your checklist and earn a bonus! How?
View PTC Ads 39 clicks $0.165
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 13 offers $4.66
Visit the Forum 8 views
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.5790

Today's bonus so far(May change by day's end):

View PTC Ads 20 clicks $0.098
Complete Tasks 2 tasks $0.02
Complete Offers 6 offers $2.54
Visit the Forum 28 views
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.3190

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #966

Sat Jan 26, 2013 23:44 in Your Stats

TasMail wrote: Jan 27, 2013
Daily Checklist Bonus
View PTC Ads 20 clicks $0.114
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.10
Complete Tasks 23 tasks $1.21
Complete Offers 5 offers $0.10
Your current bonus for today will be:$0.1829
Total Earned: $47.3088
;)

Oh wow! And you've made so much through Clixsense! I hope I can even get close to that much! Congrats! :)

Clixsense Bonus » Post #1

Sat Jan 26, 2013 19:32 in Your Stats

I've known about the bonus for a while, but I never tried to do it before. Today, I decided to give it a shot, and I have to say, its pretty exciting to see the bonus add up in your favor. So my stats for today are as follows:

Daily Checklist Bonus
Complete your checklist and earn a bonus! How?
View PTC Ads 39 clicks $0.165
Complete Tasks Optional $0.00
Complete Offers 13 offers $4.66
Visit the Forum 2 views
Your current bonus for today will be: $0.5790

This is definitely the most profitable day I've ever had on Clixsense, and I've been a part of the site since 2008. I think I'm definitely going to try and do this more often. In total, after adding the bonus, I earned $5.404 today, and because of how good of a day I've had, I think I may even try to do a few tasks before I log off for the day to earn even more. Thanks :clixsense: ! :D

New Homepage » Post #1

Thu May 31, 2012 11:05 in General Talk

I usually don't even take a glance at the home page, and I just log in through the toolbar to get onto the site, but today I decided to take a look, and I have to admit, I love the changes to it. It really looks cool, and I love that you can see the rising number of money paid out and ad views. Kudos to the admin on that. Thanks for making an awesome PTC :D

My earning status » Post #2

Thu May 31, 2012 00:05 in Your Stats

Congrats! Always a great feeling to get that first cash-out! I wish you the best. If you need any help or have any questions at all, the people on this forum are always very helpful, so never be afraid to ask. Keep us posted on that payment! :) Cheers. :thumbup:

Very Happy with a little success....! » Post #19

Sun May 27, 2012 23:56 in Success Stories

I remember my first dollar on Clixsense. It was one great feeling to have when you see that amount rise. I have good news: It only goes up from there! Already 2 referrals with only your first dollar? That's quite impressive. Here's to hundreds more for you in the near future! :)

OMG!I have won 3 times today in ClixGrid » Post #5

Sat May 19, 2012 01:47 in Success Stories

Well that seems rather lucky! haha. I wish I would win it more often! :( I don't click it every day, though, so its really no wonder why I don't win. Anyway, keep it up! :)

I have now my 100% free premium account » Post #4

Fri May 18, 2012 02:11 in Success Stories

Congrats dude. It does take a little while to get that Premium membership, but it always feels great to have that premium star with your name 8-) Welcome to the club, and happy earnings with clixsense! :-)

I have made my first 322 $ in ClixSense » Post #57

Tue May 15, 2012 23:30 in Success Stories

That is awesome! I wish I knew how to get referrals like you do! haha. Congrats on all your success, and here's to another $200 soon! :)

My 13th payment. » Post #6

Wed Feb 08, 2012 00:01 in Payment Proofs

Nice cash out man. Hopefully you can get another one of equal value in no time at all! :)

Total Grid Wins/Earnings » Post #66

Tue Feb 07, 2012 23:56 in Success Stories

To date, I've only made 40 cents through the grid, but I don't find this to be a bad thing, seeing as how I've only clicked a little over 1,500. Thanks to clixsense for making everything possible! :)

Dreams Come True with oldest PTC ClixSense » Post #10

Tue Jan 03, 2012 22:53 in Success Stories

No clue at all how you managed to do that, but congrats. Perhaps you could share the love(and referrals) haha. Good luck with the promoting! :)

Total Grid Wins/Earnings » Post #53

Tue Jan 03, 2012 02:31 in Success Stories

I'm not sure of my total clicks on the grid, since I don't remember them keeping track in the old system, so for all I know I could have well over 5,000 total clicks, but since the update, I only have 1,205 clixgrid clicks, and have only won 10 cents. Obviously I need to just keep clicking, hoping that I something tomorrow, but its always nice to see a winner every now and again. Glad to see more people winning every day :)
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 18, 2021 13:17:43 EST