Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by lattesgold

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by lattesgold

Surveys » Post #1

Mon Sep 02, 2019 07:12 in General Talk

I have attempted to do surveys as I can, but even the smallest ones count me out. I have tried and tried to make more in this site, but I have been stuck on $8.01 for months now. I just do not know what to do. I am 69 yrs old and it seems I do not qualify for any surveys. I have tired of filling out surveys only to be told I didn't qualify.I do better with ptc's and that's not saying much! I do not have all day to sit and attempt to do work in this site if I do not qualify for anything! I once said I was going to quit but was encouraged to keep trying and like a glutton for punishment, I stayed and continued to try. If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to suggestions. But understand I will not sign up for receiving more email nor have a penny to spare to pay for programs or products I do not need or want just to make a few cents.

Thank you for reading my rant.

lattesgold

Patience is needed badly! » Post #3

Sat Aug 03, 2019 22:24 in General Talk

:D :thumbup:

Patience is needed badly! » Post #1

Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:37 in General Talk

My fellow members,

Without even coming into the forum, it is obvious the new owners are still making adjustments as needed. They could have just shut down the site completely until all work on their part was finished...but instead they are trying to allow members to continue making money while the work is being done in the background. Please, let them do the work and give them a week or two to get it done. Then you can holler. In the meantime, just let them know if something that should be working so they can fix it and continue to do your money making. ;-)

Before you get upset with me, I should tell you I used to work for a very, very large site and I know how difficult it can be at times to make change overs. But if constantly bombarded with the same complaints over and over it make those it difficult to find time to get the work done and answer same questions over and over. Let us be grateful we have a team that is dedicated to have a successful site and happy members in the long run.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Email from ClixSense » Post #11

Sun Jul 01, 2018 22:50 in General Talk

I know ClixSense is successful. I am sure that lots of people make good here...but most are not older and retired. Most of the surveys are for younger generation than I or have medical problems. Also, I don't drive, don't do the food shopping, ect. And I won't tell white lies. lol!

I have enjoyed my time with ClixSense and if they ever find a way for people like myself to make a few dollars without having to spend hrs trying to qualify...I will be all be back in a flash! ;)

lattesgold

Email from ClixSense » Post #9

Fri Jun 29, 2018 22:32 in General Talk

goroinogashira....Um, if you read my post carefully, you will see I rarely get one either. ;)

Email from ClixSense » Post #8

Fri Jun 29, 2018 22:17 in General Talk

Thanks loveminions for your comment. I am still receiving emails from admins.

oh! And btw, I'm a she. LOL!

As for other comments...I can make more clicking at other sites than I can wasting time trying to do surveys that omit me after I have wasted time on them. I will, however, check out the Engage TV thing. But I must add that the ptc's do make me money....you just need to learn how to do it the correct way. ;)

lattesgold

PS...looked everywhere on the site and saw no such thing Engage TV.

Email from ClixSense » Post #1

Sun Jun 17, 2018 00:20 in General Talk

The other day I receive an email from ClixSense basically trying to get me to do something. Since the loss of ptc on ClixSense, it has become almost impossible for me to earn here. I have tried so many times to do surveys, and only get told I don't qualify for them. Sorry....but I need to make some money and can not see wasting several hours a week trying to qualify for surveys.

So! Since they do not want to do ptc's any longer, I see no reason to continue to return here only to leave with nothing. I have only a bit over $5 in earnings and really hate losing that, but I guess I will have to lose it. Seems unfair, as I earned it...but oh well! It is also such a shame as I truely thought this was the best site of them all! But now it has become just another survey site. I miss the site alot, but I must move on. Thanks to all the members and advertisers for the memories! :cry:

lattesgold

The end of ClixSense? » Post #21

Sat Jul 01, 2017 17:20 in General Talk

Most of what I have made here is due to ptc. Most surveys are for younger generation, so I get ok'd for a survey only occasionally. Also, most of the higher paying ones are too time consuming. And I am not going to sign up for something I don't really want just to get paid. However, I may stick around for awhile and see it goes, even though I am very, very disappointed with the changes. Oh! And I only had one referral, (my sis), and she passed away. So, I will wait and see how it all goes. (ClixSense is my fav ptc, so just maybe a bit sentimental.) :|

lattesgold

ClixSense needs your input » Post #156

Sun Apr 02, 2017 00:30 in General Talk

larryonly wrote: I am surprised by Valerie after her many ventures, seems that you really like Paypal .
I say forget about Paypal.
If it makes sense to add the Mobile and Apps, or something else to add up our and your revenue , this sounds good .
At least when we click a ptc ad we 99.99 % know that we will be paid by it .
Unlike the survey that can kick you out after even 10 to 15 minutes of clicking and inputting info .
( They don't like male seniors from Canada )

AMEN!! :clap:

A senior from USA!

ClixSense needs your input » Post #155

Sun Apr 02, 2017 00:22 in General Talk

ldolan251 wrote:
Quote:Those that say the PTC is gone, they won't earn nothing. Well if that is all you do here, you don't earn nothing any way. Seriously, what is your average earnings per month from viewing ads only? I just betcha that most that do nothing but view ads daily, are lucky to make $2.00 a month.

I just checked my stats, last year in November and December combined, i made exactly $200 just clicking ads, money i used towards giving my kids a little better christmas. Depending upon which ad campaigns are running and for how long, i can still make a ton of money clicking on ads this year as well. And when they're not running, i do the offers instead. That's the beauty of clixsense, having those awesome ad campaigns AND the numerous offers to do. I had been using paypal as well to cash out, it was fast and convenient with low fees, but hey, if they're going to be the way they are, then to heck with them. I love my ads AND my offers, and that is why i will continue to use clixsense. Getting rid of either one will be getting rid of me. I can't believe you guys are seriously considering cannibalizing your wonderful site just to appease a suddenly ridiculous acting payment processor!

Same here!! I am from US, but I am retired and most surveys turn me down. I realize alot of members earn alot doing the surveys and offers, but some of us are not so fortunate! Let's not turn on these members! They work harder than many of you do! Personally, I'm on the computer as much as 75% of my day, every day and do only ptcs! Yes, once in a great while I do a survey here, but my main thing here are the ads....no matter how few there are, they are better than nothing. I would truely hate to see ClixSense turn it's back on the ones that need the most. I'm sure ClixSense makes enough money to allow them to care! And I for one, believe they do! I too have had Paypal for over 10 yrs and have no problem with them. But when this problem came about, I did two things! I called PayPal and let them know they were hurting alot of customers and they may lose those customers due to this insane decision the stop PTC businesses!! Then, I opened a Payza account for the sites that will need to use Payza and opened a BTC account too. C'mon guys! Never, never change a perfect recipe! It's not good for the product, nor the customers!

lattesgold

My Sept Payment » Post #1

Sun Oct 23, 2016 21:13 in Payment Proofs

Sept payment! TY!

lattesgold

Payment-July(late again) » Post #1

Tue Sep 20, 2016 23:05 in Payment Proofs

http://i66.tinypic.com/wqvku8.jpg[/IM

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #

Sent by:
ClixSense (The sender of this payment is Verified)
Payment sent from:
payments@clixsense.com
Payment sent to:

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: Make Money Taking Surveys, Earn Free Cash Online, Paid Per Click Advertising | ClixSense
Customer Service Email:
info@clixsense.com

Amount received:
$26.26 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$26.26 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 180 days to refund the payment.

Date:
Jul 11, 2016
Time:
09:03:31 PDT
Completed

Subject:
ClixSense has just sent you $26.26 USD with PayPal
Custom Note:
Thank you for participating in our program, enjoy your reward!
Payment type:
Instant

Payout-July 11th. » Post #1

Mon Aug 29, 2016 18:48 in Payment Proofs

lattesgold

April Payment-lattesgold » Post #1

Tue May 10, 2016 00:40 in Payment Proofs

Sorry late...ty admin!

Posting Payment » Post #1

Fri Jan 29, 2016 23:41 in Payment Proofs

]http:// :thumbup:i66.tinypic.com/2n820l0.jpg[ /IMG]

Oct 7 Payment/lattesgold » Post #1

Thu Oct 22, 2015 01:20 in Payment Proofs

Sent by:
Payment sent from:
payments@clixsense.com
Payment sent to:

xxxxxxxxx@comcast.net

Customer Service URL: Make Money Taking Surveys, Earn Free Cash Online, Paid Per Click Advertising | ClixSense
Customer Service Email:
info@clixsense.com

Amount received:
$17.24 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$17.24 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:
Oct 7, 2015
Time:
12:49:36 PDT
Completed

Subject:
ClixSense has just sent you $17.24 USD with PayPal
Custom Note:
Thanks for your business
Payment type:
Instant

Aug Payment » Post #1

Sat Aug 08, 2015 23:57 in Payment Proofs

Payment » Post #1

Wed Jun 17, 2015 04:06 in Payment Proofs

June payment....tysm admin!

lattesgold

Payout! » Post #1

Sun Feb 01, 2015 01:08 in Payment Proofs

Transaction details

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID

Sent by:
Payment sent from:
payments@clixsense.com
Payment sent to:

Customer Service URL: http://www.clixsense.com
Customer Service Email:
info@clixsense.com

Amount received:
$11.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$11.00 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:
Jan 30, 2015
Time:
14:08:04 PST
Completed

Subject:
ClixSense has just sent you $11.00 USD with PayPal
Custom Note:
Thanks for your business
Payment type:
Instant
Return to the forums index