Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by S_Abbott

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by S_Abbott

change email address » Post #9

Fri Aug 09, 2019 18:04 in General Talk

Have the very same problem, with the very same result.

Wrote twice. Got answer first time, with a completely nonsense reply that had absolutely nothing to do with the question. Second time, no answer.

Going to the profile page, email tab, input the change, submit, REDIRECT back to the tab. Check both email accounts, no confirmation.

So blueunicorn2 is not the only one to have this problem.

Patience is needed badly! » Post #26

Tue Aug 06, 2019 19:48 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
sp1915 wrote: I think you need to do more than sign in to keep your account active.

Quote:Inactive Accounts
Any Account that has not been logged into and points either earned or redeemed for one year or more may be deemed inactive and the Account closed. In such instances, to request Account reactivation (subject to such terms, limitations and requirements as we may impose from time to time) you may reach us by using the “Contact Us”, “Contact Member Services” or similar contact link in the footer of any of the Prodege Sites. We may modify our inactive Account rules and policies in our Rewards Programs from time to time, and if your Account becomes inactive pursuant to such then-current rules or policies, we may close your Account, without any compensation or further obligation to you.

These terms in the legal sense are moot - they seem to apply to sites which uses points - this sites uses USD currency $. So basically if someone cannot earn at least 1 cent in 1 year they would be removed from the site. Now let's calculate the odds that this happen to an active member, so this policy would not hurt anybody in the end because if in 1 year you have not earned 1 cent, then either you did not work at all or the site is not meant for you. There may be cases where someone needs to be inactive for that amount time but it's likely rare - With the video offers, tasks, offers, etc, it would be hard not to earn 1 cent in 1 year :)

"IF" they do put back some of the videos and other offers. ;)

BTW I see someone got let back on the forum after a long ban.

For everyones information. » Post #5

Fri Aug 02, 2019 19:16 in General Talk

Finally able to post on forum.

I'm taking a wait and see approach, too. So far, though, it's not looking good. I'm also probably one of the few that desperately want to talk about the elephant in the room. An owner selling out without FIRST discussing it with members of long standing. It's wrong, and should not have happened this way. I'm not fully buying the "it takes a long time to work deals out and make things right" bit. I've been doing this since 1998, have seen a lot of things. Good and bad. Have even worked for program owners. The business end of this...I am not impressed, nor am I bouncing for joy. With the never ending changes that have happened, and the "don't worry, I'm getting even bigger and better" rhetoric for years, with not much to show for it, no it isn't impressive. It's sad, because so many members here supported the previous site (and owner) for a very long time.

At the moment, there is nothing here already loaded that works for me. I stopped doing the surveys, some offers haven't credited in years, Website Explorer junked out, the videos were getting better, and had lucked into just a few decent offers. And now, my cash is being held hostage. Not enough to go to Paypal with the new limit (which is outrageous). No check option. I don't shop enough at Amazon to even care for a voucher. So I stay for now, with reservations.

Do you save change? » Post #11

Mon Jul 15, 2019 07:29 in General Talk

Most definitely. We have a sorter now, which makes it easier on the hands. We exchange $100 at a time, and keep on until we have enough for a nice weekend (or regular vacation) somewhere, use it for gas, food, and motels. We've rarely had to go into the bank account when we're on vacation. No bills missed, and we enjoy our trip so much more. Anything left over, we send to charity.

Recent Privacy Policy Changes, » Post #17

Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:25 in General Talk

I read it. Closed out and sent a support ticket. This time, I will share.

Quote:Created by you
22 Mar 2019 09:59 pm
Does this mean if you go through a sale or merger, etc. that you will not inform members BEFOREHAND?
Business Transitions
In the event ClixSense goes through a business transition, such as a merger, consolidation, restructuring, acquisition by another company, sale or assignment of rights or assets or a portion thereof, or other company change, we may transfer users’ information, including Personal Information, and other collected business data in connection with that business transition (e.g., to a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of ClixSense and Features, or any affiliates and trusted agents, service providers, or partners of the foregoing), including during the course of any due diligence process.
Replied by Jim
23 Mar 2019 10:16 am
Rate/review this reply
Hello Susan, no it means if we go through a sale, merger, asset buyout etc. that your information can be transferred to a new company. And, in the event this happens you would have the option to remove your data from this new company if you wish. Because of the recent GDPR regulations in Europe we had to completely rewrite our privacy and information security policies to cover all aspects of business operation. This includes the sale of the company, sale of assets, going out of business and the sharing of your personal information. Even though the US does not have strict privacy laws like Europe (yet), we expect this to happen within the next year and we believe we will be in compliance with the new regulations without having to have these policies rewritten again.

This update came from our attorneys as they said we missed this statement on the original update back in May of 2018.

Sorry for the long reply, I just wanted you to understand what this all meant.

Thanks
Jim Grago

Chocolate eat , pigs way ....tasman1 » Post #7

Wed Mar 13, 2019 20:55 in General Talk

dutch1898 wrote: I remember as kids we would buy those chocolate cigarettes.
Can never seem to find them anymore. Never got to like the
real ones.

Old time candies. They have a LOT of our wonderful memories. LOL

Chocolate Cigarettes Candy | OldTimeCandy.com

Not sure if they send to Canada, but you can always just drool...or get a U.S. friend to send to you.

End is near for ..........tasman1 » Post #17

Tue Oct 09, 2018 20:28 in General Talk

Tas, is this because of people taking advantage of the niceties, and not cleaning up after themselves, trashing out places? Are they littering and loitering unnecessarily?

End is near for ..........tasman1 » Post #16

Tue Oct 09, 2018 20:26 in General Talk

The investigation was already paid for....SIX times over. And if people actually paid attention to how the Senate Judiciary Committee runs, your comment would be moot. The SJC has even greater resources and had already done the needful almost from the moment Ms. D F let the cat out of the bag.

Is America dream is dead? » Post #12

Sat Apr 28, 2018 18:04 in General Talk

David, as usual, you are so very wrong on these things.

Exactly where do you expect to get these equal wages for all? Who will pay those equal wages? What is equal about a burger flipper and an engineer, wage wise? Do we do away with higher learning and good careers, make everyone a burger flipper, and pay them $50 an hour? Does everyone get some form of transport, clothing, healthcare, childcare, grocery allowance, housing, burial allowance? How will all that be paid? By whom?

Next, there will be a demand on X number of men vs women born. Next, there will be an age limit on living. And the list goes on. We already see people being denied the right to care for their ill children, being denied the right to even take them home to die peacefully, or to accept new methods of treatment. With everyone "equal", that means none of us ultimately will have any authority over our own bodies, families, etc.

Be careful what you wish, you might just get it.

Is America dream is dead? » Post #4

Fri Apr 27, 2018 18:18 in General Talk

Not hardly.

Unless you have no good work ethic, personal drive, and determination to do better with your life. ;)

Too many think "free" is good, and handouts are fantastic. But then, they're the ones who contribute nothing, do nothing, expect everything.

Love new looks » Post #4

Wed Jan 10, 2018 15:22 in General Talk

Not fond of it, either.

Val, I had written support back some months ago, and someone (not Jim) helped the "whiteness" by changing my pages, adding in more of a "gray-ish" tone. Was way too white for me. It has helped.

New clixsense. » Post #41

Sat Oct 07, 2017 15:43 in General Talk

CroqueMitaine wrote: The problem here is that people cares only about themselves. They can't think more than their own pocket

Quote:

Same here, very less activity now. Hard to qualify etc. And it's not because there are more people joining the site or something like that. Otherwise, every member would notice it and it's not the case. And it doesn't make sense since surveys are split between the different partner's sites (others surveys websites) People from my country has all noticed this same pattern. A lot left already. Personally, I am earning 30% less

And we don't have OpinionWorld anymore (they removed it and it will too for UK people I think) Yoursurveys paying surveys $0.20 often, (instead $0.70$) not even talking about Speak up... We don't have EngageTV, GTM, LiveSample etc.. I am not considering the reversals from Samplicious
Wanna talk about the free offers? We get maybe 1 per month I rarely take a look at it now

The action taken was simple, I go to another place where I am getting ~30 invitations daily in my mailbox. The site has everything (opinionworld, yoursurveys, GTM,Peanuts lasb, etc) no reversals.
I still do Peanuts lab and Persona.ly, but I am not sure if I will continue. After all, since you can have all the surveys network in 1 site, better to use it 100%. I prefer to do all surveys in 1 site only, instead running here and there

Referring people doesn't worth, they all are gone with Paypal, and after the PTC ads removed. Not gonna spend time on it, and if I do it seems logic to do it for the more profitable sites

Add the fact that the dollar value is sick, it makes less interesting too, but nothing to do with that.

I'm sorry, CroqueMitaine, but why would anyone join any of these sites, unless it was to earn a bit extra cash? You just insulted quite a few people who actually need to earn that extra, in many countries.

I most certainly don't "need" a community online, I personally need as much as I can possibly earn. My husband and I have taken on thousands of dollars debt, from my mother in law's cancer operations/treatments/medicines over the last two years, and we're still nowhere near the end. And God only knows why many other members work these sites, so to say they're only thinking about themselves is truly a very ugly thing to say. Maybe you should have thought a bit more before posting that? I fully care about people everywhere, no matter their color, religion, etc. But I also have a responsibility to my own family, too, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I'm sorry, but it seems that lately people all over the net believe they have the right to insult and harp on people they don't know, just because they believe differently on just about any subject. It's getting old. And it's just wrong. We ALL do what we have to do, and we should never be shamed or blamed, unless we really are doing something wrong.

So please, think first.

Some here ARE losing money and it is solely to do with the many changes made these last months. Some here supported this site in every way possible, for many years. It's not up to you, or anyone else to denigrate them for speaking up, or not being happy with the changes. Most people here are happy with others being able to earn more, but we don't slam people who are not.

How To Keep Referrals Active?? » Post #3

Sat Oct 07, 2017 15:15 in General Talk

Since the changes at CS, all you can do is pray they'll be active. Sometimes, motivational "hints" work, but lately, not so much.

My refs have unsubscribed, moved on, quit working, for the most part. I seem to only have 1 semi-active who clicks one or two days a month, then goes away. The rest are just sitting there, staring into space. Not quite sure what they're hoping to see. ;) But, I can guess.

Just work on your own, send a message from time to time to your refs to shake them loose, maybe with a hint as to what seems to be working for you here, and hope for better.

How long can you survive if.....tasman1 » Post #4

Tue Aug 08, 2017 23:47 in General Talk

Tas, in reality, despite what you see or read, our new government is not trying to kill off the poor and stop them from receiving help. What they ARE trying to do is get off the layabouts, freeloaders, and fraudsters off the rolls. We have had so much abuse of the system, it's unreal. People perfectly able to work (and yes, can even get work if they desired it). We also had a system where it was near impossible to receive the help given AND get ahead eventually. Plus, there was so little responsibility taken, so few monitors, and too dang many people fighting ... there's just no way it can be sustained like this.

And now, *some* Americans think it's perfectly ok for the handouts, they have no pride and no work ethics. It's so much easier to get assistance ... again for *some* people. And it is so easy to make a living off it, too. People have found ways to get around, and even profit greatly from Welfare.

All this makes it much harder for decent people who truly are in need to get the help. We can thank the fraudsters for what is happening now. And thank the previous government bleeding the taxpayers to brainwash people into thinking this is our right to live off the government. Ever think about WHY they want us like this? Yeah, I've worked my rear end off all my life, and will continue to do so. Government handouts are the quickest way to lose control over your own life.

I really feel badly for the people who get left out because of these frauds. My mother in law now is suffering through the lunacy with her cancer (and with the Sanctuary City crap we go through here in Denver). The extra help she was getting was cut off because she wasn't a minority, and she doesn't have any real property to let the government have when she passes...nor does she need to file a tax return, as she makes so little a year on Social Security. So we had to fight tooth and nail to get her the help she needed and we are all suffering because of it. Every single month for the last 2 years, I have had to call and beg and plead for payment plans, mercy on bills, etc. And the insults are many and vile, from people who are supposed to help. My husband and I are not rich by any means, and her sister is on Social Security, too. But, we do all we can without much assistance.

But the people down the street, with several grown children well able to work, and the baby daddy's are quite healthy, they get assistance for everything. There are NO ill people in that house. The woman pulls in over $5,000 a month in Welfare benefits, and her kids get about half that much. And they aren't the only ones. This is everywhere.

Sorry for the ramble, but with so much misinformation running rampant, I just wanted you to get another view with experience.

What do you refer to ClixSense as? » Post #13

Tue Aug 08, 2017 23:25 in General Talk

Danny, just send a complaint through Help Desk. No need to get banned for your opinion (which you have a right to voice as long as it's not cussing or truly degrading to a single person).

Clixsense Affiliate Commissions ?? » Post #5

Sat Jul 22, 2017 17:41 in General Talk

As many of us are experiencing a large loss with our affiliates deciding NOT to do anything now, if commissions drop, I can see a possible larger decrease in membership. Considering many of us joined a very different site. And our earnings are dropping daily. At *this* point in time, there isn't anything here much different than all the other survey/offer sites. If any additions are forthcoming, it would be nice if they'd get here quickly. Otherwise, our refs are going to drop like flies. At this time of day, I'd see some pretty nice earnings from refs, today it's .002 cents.

What's really odd too, my account page shows that earning, the affiliate page shows no one at all has clicked since the 17th (day of changes), and the transaction page shows *some* earnings on days the account page showed nothing.

All referral stop working after PTC gone » Post #4

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:32 in General Talk

I think mine gave up, too. Last activity showing is June 17. The day of the changes. I wonder if it's them not working, or there is something wrong with the ref % settings since we no longer earn 8 down. It's just getting a bit harder NOT saying what I want to say about this. -_-

IT IS ON!! IT IS ON!! » Post #30

Tue Jul 18, 2017 00:03 in General Talk

The design is "ok", not great, not bad. But I wound up having to change over to Opera due to the offers all loading crap on their pages and freezing Firefox up no end. :( Not really happy with lowering my safety settings just to "maybe" get credit.

Still on a wait and see mode. Fiddling with the browser problem, just made 6 cents today. That made me feel real good. Oh yeah.

The end of ClixSense? » Post #133

Thu Jul 06, 2017 04:18 in General Talk

Not really happy with *all* of the changes. Will wait and see.

ClixSense needs your input » Post #84

Sat Apr 01, 2017 04:05 in General Talk

Since this is a poll in which everyone can voice their opinion, every vote is important, and each person's feelings should be considered, regardless of how they vote.

I voted to keep CS as it is. I liked having PayPal, but check is fine with me. I don't really go much for signing up for more and more online services, and have long ago shut down my Payza account.

I've watched the life of many of the other "Offer" sites, and so few are really good and honest. Many, I wouldn't trust with my sandwich, much less cash or my personal information. I know a few of the owners from years of complaints and shenanigans over their failed sites. And many offer sites wind up being trashed out, sooner or later.

I sincerely hope CS doesn't go down that road. I've been here since 2007, and have weathered through all the changes over the years. Going full Offer site or another route most likely would make me cash out, leave my refs for someone else, and close my account.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 18, 2019 17:01:15 EST