Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by kwhalen

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by kwhalen

ClixSense is no longer worth as it before » Post #13

Mon Apr 07, 2014 09:09 in General Talk

Up to the weekend I had managed to average between $1.50-$2.00 per day if I had a survey and several tasks to do along with ads and radio loyalty.
Since the new upgrade I have seen tasks that I am not allowed to do.

I was reading a bit more about channels and am totally in wonder!!!

Someone asked me about my channels and I didn't know why they were there and I was asked if I wanted them deleted so I sure sure, thinking maybe I'm making money/tokens on other sites but now I'm not so sure what channels are and a lot of tasks are unavailable to me, is that why?

Anyone got any updates since they changed things?
Anyone have some insight that I've missed?
I'd like a star!!! I used to have badges (well at least one anyway).

Are we supposed to have other channels, if so can we do tasks on them too?
Lots of questions, anyone?
Thanks,
Karen

Outages » Post #1

Tue Jan 21, 2014 18:50 in General Talk

aha, discovered the post a new topic!!!

In Cana :oops: da we are having such awfully cold weather that a lot of times the internet either goes off completely or intermittently, right in the middle of a task or whatever one is doing.

I'm in Ontario, I notice tasks are not being completed as much, the Canadian flag shows me, so I suppose I am not the only one with this problem

On top of that I changed to Distributel from Bell, DON'T, I am now waiting for my third lynxsys (it goes with the modem) and have had to pay for December and January and have often been without phone, internet or netlfix, we don't have cablevision, (and am still without phone).

they say they will credit me, can you imagine? I have not had good service since the tech guy walked out of the door and they want me to pay anyway!!

Anyway, I'm going to look for a task now.

I still don't understand Valerie's instructions on how to highlight etc. doh!

Practice Posting Here » Post #459

Tue Jan 21, 2014 18:43 in General Talk

Hi Valerie,
huh?
did that come up in a color?
How do you turn it off?
Why does it not show up as we type?
is this how you highlight?

I sure don't understand all these things. I'd rather just type.

What I want to know is how to start a post!

Karen

nah, none of that stuff worked :oops:

I hit $30 in ONE DAY » Post #66

Fri Nov 22, 2013 13:46 in Your Stats

Hi,
yes I discovered I'd been a member for several years but only started actually doing anything on here for just over a year.
I do not continuously post, I don't know what you mean and as far as starting a post, don't know how.
I have not completed many offers and surveys, just over 100 tasks.
Before I realized what I could do on this site I was using different browsers and getting nowhere, I finally started using mozilla firefox this year (I have an old refurbished computer) and downloaded the toolbar and since then I've been trying to earn money but I also have joined survey sites so cannot be continuously on here.
I'm slowly unsubscribing from stupid things like ptc's or ptr's.
The member who is not in this country has done very well earning 30 bucks in one day, must have worked all day, plus I think she? mentioned that she did the youtube tasks, I didn't.
8 years? I've been a member 8 years and never came on here, that astounds me and makes me realize how computer illiterate I was when I started using the computer in 2006.....I didn't know how to copy and paste, I didn't know there were free email addresses so when I changed ISP's I changed all my email address for my survey sites to the new ISP address but found out a couple of years back that I could use free ones!
Its been a long haul, my husband is constantly berating me for being at the computer but I am trying to make ends meet, for example I'm expecting some money from my paypal account soon, thanks to clixsense and a couple of survey sites......should get us through without going overdraft, sure would be nice if I could earn more and pay some bills but that's the way it goes!
Anyway, I've talked your ear off, sorry.

p.s. I might get around to putting a picture up soon, haha, I'm so rushed, what with housework, cats, eating, and other things that life throws at me.

God bless you,
karen

I hit $30 in ONE DAY » Post #59

Fri Nov 22, 2013 09:15 in Your Stats

Hi,
this is for teammoneyonline, you are the one that earned $30 in one day?
How many hours did you work?
Yesterday I worked for at least 7 hours and made a huge amount of almost six, 6, dollars.
Do you often make that amount of money or was it so unexpected that you had to post it?
I often wish I could get a decent job instead of doing slave labour!!!!

No offence clixsense or crowdflower, just saying!
tiredly yours,
Karen

I hit $30 in ONE DAY » Post #41

Sun Nov 10, 2013 17:16 in Your Stats

Hi teammoneyonline, thank you for responding to me!
I am happy to hear that you managed to earn a nice amount, I never even thought to do the youtube tasks, doh!
I've been trying to do other tasks that don't work and have been submitting reports through their tickets (help) but it takes ages for them to get back to me.
Support gets back to me but they don't really know about the tasks.
I still do not know how to start a post but will to where you said to in the future.
Thank you and God bless you, I thank God we do not experience typhoons or earthquakes (well not many, like you do).
take care and keep earning that money.
Karen

I hit $30 in ONE DAY » Post #38

Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:06 in Your Stats

teammoneyonline wrote: Thank you for everyone who congratulates me. It helps me a lot. We can do it and very possible. I thought clixsense before was just a small time earnings but it's not. I can able to get pretty decent income on this site daily. IT'S VERY POSSIBLE TO HAPPEN TO YOU ALSO. Everyone can earn big when you like it and when you do it to make it possible. Anyway, I share my earnings for today and I got pretty good too. I guess everyone are aware that we hit a super typhoon. No power and very slow connection last night. Yet, I still able to manage to get a good income for that day.

Happy Earnings everyone!

This is all well and good for you! Even with bad weather you managed to get things done!

I am receving all sorts of emails congratulating you, however, I do not know how to start a post and ask a question so though someone reveiving this would respond to ME!!

Please, how do I start a post?
On top of that is anyone watching videos with matomy and not getting paid?
Also, there are tasks, very easy quick, that are not working, I've been trying to do them since yesterday and they are still there so maybe no one is able to complete them? They are the ones about worldtransformation.
Can anyone comment to me please?
Thanks a lot,
Karen

I hit $30 in ONE DAY » Post #17

Thu Nov 07, 2013 09:46 in Your Stats

GIFT HULK

I do not know how to start a post!
Congratulations on earning so much!
I had one glorious day where I had a task lasting for 10 hours, the best yet. Sadly no more of those.

Can anyone please explain how to start a post, I am looking for someone who know what is going on with the videos and why we have to sign into face book and then get directed to Gift Hulk and how I try to watch videos there and do not get credited.

Does anyone know about this please?

Do I keep clicking on complete tasks » Post #1

Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:06 in General Talk

I know there is a sound for ads coming in but do I have to sit here and keep clicking on complete tasks in order to get any new ones coming in?
Thanks,
Karen
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 11:17:19 EST