Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by splat44

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by splat44

POLL_ Are you here for CASH or for Gift Cards ? » Post #70

Yesterday, 22:16 in General Talk

Cash toward pay processors is best and those that can't use them, will be encourage getting card card or even visa prepaid card (I know tango card has that), hopefully it gets implemented soon.

I will admit I was a bit worry when seeing payout page appearing as gift card but again thanks to Valerie for pointing out differently

Especially paypal past problems, it good for payoneer approval in additions. Looking forwards to it implemention

flash not being supported after Dec. 2020 chrome » Post #1

Yesterday, 22:06 in General Talk

You might have come across following on google chrome:

"flash player will no longer supported after December 2020

How would that affect our earnings?
Videos and some surveys depend on that!

While google sales their junks, it seems they don't like users earning cash using their product like chrome for example.

Any comments on this?

I would say use firefox.

Those who still want using chrome as I do, will do well prevent any updates on chrome in keeping them making many unrealistic changes.

I just found a way disable google updates using windows:

1) Run msconfig using start by entering that within search box
2) Within service tab find following
Code: Select All
Google Update Service (gupdate)
Google Update Service (gupdatem)

3) deselect them and updates will be disable.
You will be asked to restart your system.

Other system than Microsoft, I am not sure but simply locate those documents to disable the above (two item) update.

Should inactive CS members be Purged? » Post #67

Fri Aug 16, 2019 13:34 in General Talk

I agree they shouldn't be purge!

I presume the same inactive policy here on ysense is same as old clixsense like "No logging for consistant 4 months, referrals become inactve, they deleted until they came" Yes, that mean by receiving activation code by email again.

1) However, what of those who log into they account and without even earning?

One of my referral being in the US, does the above!

Just logging any given day and no effort in earning isn't great and I think ysense need looking into that so inactive policy be a bit stricken a bit.

ySense, Questions, Compliments and Complaints ... » Post #18

Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:32 in General Talk

I didn't thought of the website maintenance before midnight on July 31 but more than that should have been said to reduce tension among members.

It's good to hear electronic payments methodes remaing including paypal coming back.
Since new site was create, I guess processor accounts previously owned by clixsense, will be linked to new website.

I know peanutlabs surveys are still in and hope tab research (something like that) will come back including those videos previously seen on clixoffer (I sure like those)

sp1915 wrote:
splat44 wrote: True it for the best. I am surprise aministrator didn't mentioned a word and I hope former website wasn't hacked!

I hope payoneer comes back as is 2nd best to paypal. If paypal comes back then it also fine

Again, a warning should have been issued.

No, Clixsense was not hacked.

quote:
When and how will I get paid (Cashout)?

Your earnings will be sent by your method of choice provided that some conditions are met as shown on the table below. All funds are in US Dollars.

Electronic cashouts (Payoneer, PayPal, Skrill) are processed every couple of days. Your cashout will be entered in the pending queue to be processed and will be done in the order it's received usually within 5 to 7 business days. It may be longer depending on many circumstances. All new accounts that request a cashout may be delayed up to 15 business days from the date the cashout was submitted. This is necessary in case of any fraudulent activity. New accounts are defined as those registered within the last 30 days or this is your first cashout.

In order to protect the integrity of our system, members from North America (USA and Canada) are required to have their postal address verified before they are eligible for electronic cashouts (Payoneer, PayPal, Skrill).

To request a payment click on the link "Cashout" that will be made available on your account summary page next to your account balance. This link will only be available once you have reached the minimum cashout amount. You are allowed to cash out two times per day.

I am sure staff is hard at work. Let's be patient.

ySense, Questions, Compliments and Complaints ... » Post #3

Thu Aug 01, 2019 15:20 in General Talk

True it for the best. I am surprise aministrator didn't mentioned a word and I hope former website wasn't hacked!

I hope payoneer comes back as is 2nd best to paypal. If paypal comes back then it also fine

Again, a warning should have been issued.

My earning today and working 2 hours » Post #5

Thu Jul 04, 2019 14:20 in Your Stats

clixsense isn't falling but it just survey creator decision on who qualify based on member survey profile answers.

Since July survey earning totalling 10.4 I earned so far which brakes as follows:

Jul 1: $2.27
jul 2: $2.29
Jul 3: $3.00
Jul 4: $2.84

I spended less than 1 hour each day

GanaDineroBC wrote: it seems like the site is falling

CLICKSENSE- Not merely a money making machine » Post #15

Wed May 08, 2019 13:32 in General Talk

Well, earning without paying membership isn't true!

I know in the past when clixsense used having paid membership cost, that cost affected receiving more bonus and slightly more PTC and that about it.

However, clixsense never forced anyone paying that membership and should the same with other similar programs.

True clixsense isn't earning machine, it's only based on time and our efforts in earning

celvah2006 wrote: Hope i havent mentioned anything against the rules here.

@celvah2006: Since you didn't mention that paid website by name, no rules has been broken.

It usually against the rules when following applies:

1) Mention other paidto program by name
2) displaying surveys content.

Those are important but there other things as well and be peruse following if you haven't:
Rules

Saturday and Sunday , GOOD ...tasman1 » Post #3

Mon May 06, 2019 12:51 in Success Stories

I know in the past, Surveys especially on Sundays were next to none but not this year. Since this year on those days, I completed one or two on average!

Surveys VS Tasks, which is better? » Post #6

Mon May 06, 2019 12:25 in General Talk

Surveys are definitely better than tasks

Survey contents are meant to improve products via letting our voices known.

In fact, I recall completing restaurants survey, when I saw a certain restaurant not on list, so I completed that survey based on that restaurant name. Some time after that restaurant name got added!

Task: based on changing hands including forcing cell phone verification, gee it makes more and more harder.
At this, would best for clixsense selection other companies that deal with tasks just in case.

What about You ? .....tasman1 » Post #4

Wed Apr 10, 2019 14:00 in General Talk

My goodness, didn't realized you were that fat! LOL

valerie wrote: I use two bus seats. One for my butt and one for my butt.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :silent:

$5.12 earning Apr 5, 2019 » Post #1

Fri Apr 05, 2019 13:53 in Success Stories

I am sure you'll remember when I earned $5.20 less than a month ago:

Earned $5.20 today | ClixSense Forum

Well, today was similar and majority were survey in which got me $5.12:

388,988,016 05 Apr 2019 13:18 EST Credit Survey Complete - $1.0200
388,987,995 05 Apr 2019 13:17 EST Credit Survey Complete - $1.0200
388,987,875 05 Apr 2019 13:13 EST Credit Offer Complete - $0.0200
388,985,230 05 Apr 2019 12:23 EST Credit Survey Complete - $1.0200
388,985,192 05 Apr 2019 12:23 EST Credit Survey Complete - $1.0200
388,985,149 05 Apr 2019 12:22 EST Credit Survey Complete - $1.0200

Wow!

$555.06 payment received » Post #1

Fri Apr 05, 2019 13:25 in Payment Proofs

Hi,

I just received $555.06 payment via payoneer

Thank you clixsense for timely payment

Hello, i m kind of new here and i need advices » Post #6

Wed Mar 27, 2019 14:19 in General Talk

All surveys depends on your profile like:

- where live
- employment
- ect ...

again it up to survey creator to decide who qualify or don't

consider not survey related offers

- slide show
- videos
- others

if haven't install clixsence add-on (use the for your browser.
We earn slightly more.

It good getting referrals but it more rewarding earning on your own.

Do remember as any paidto program, clixsense isn't full time job and certainly not a place getting rich overnight.

Just do your effort

Earned $5.20 today » Post #1

Thu Mar 14, 2019 13:27 in Success Stories

wow, I just completed 6 surveys totaling $5.20?
Was biggest earning ever. Most of them came from peanutlabs (extremely easy surveys)

387,788,508 14 Mar 2019 13:20 EST Credit Survey Complete - $0.9100
387,788,213 14 Mar 2019 13:20 EST Credit Survey Complete - $0.9100
387,788,180 14 Mar 2019 13:18 EST Credit Survey Complete - $0.9100
387,788,155 14 Mar 2019 13:17 EST Credit Survey Complete - $0.9100
387,788,122 14 Mar 2019 13:16 EST Credit Survey Complete - $0.9100
387,788,062 14 Mar 2019 13:14 EST Credit Survey Complete - $0.6500

It's rare indeed.

It's might appears those surveys were rushed but question/answers that easy and I know I won't any reversals through peanutlabs (they hardly do). first survey starting from bottom were from opinioword (dealing with government in my country issues) and since I know those issues, I am sure reversal isn't an issue.

earnings and completed offers 2018 » Post #6

Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:07 in Your Stats

Well, it's good you like!

Those graphics didn't required much work and they are many charts type included within excel as 3D number or percentage

The real piece work is designing entire spreadsheet files (income and offers) by containing 13 sheet each (monthly and yearly total) and using formula to show yearly (earning and completed offers)

Using chart I simply point to following data from first two rows of cell containing followings
1) offer names
2) numbers

Same thing as with earnings as you saw above.

You probable not good in excel but there few free spreadsheet available as in "open office) completely free, I suggest give it a try.

nuclix wrote: Ok, I'm not very good at excel but I liked the graphics, it should be some work.

HELP please trying surveys NEVER get one to do » Post #2

Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:39 in Member Introduction

Woa, since you just registered on clixsense less than 1 week ago, it takes time and patience earning here!

While after the holiday offers are less available but will kick in a month of two.

Clixsense isn't a place to get rich over nigh.

Surveys depends in following:
  1. What being asked
  2. Which countries, profile such "genders, age, and ect...
  3. ect...

All I can recommend is keep doing what you're doing and qualifying surveys will come.
However, make sure your answers on surveys are true and accurate. Otherwise, it might result earning reversal.

If not available survey to you then try no survey offer such as slide shows, more TV (seen on clix offers" and ect...

Andyman1965 wrote: To start with i would just like to say hi to you all im very new here need some help im recently disabled so sitting is my only way so i thort i would come to one of these to save staring at endless television yes i would like to earn a few dollars why i do this can anyone help me with this i am a white guy living in Indonesia any help would be very welcome thank you all
Rgs Andy

earnings and completed offers 2018 » Post #4

Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:05 in Your Stats

Not sure what you mean by say "so effective", but I've been using ms excel for years!

By showing those graphics, well by being effective, it show which offer walls are best or not and it show percentage of earning. Those graphics come from two excel files.

If you're interested on technical aspects, I'll be more than glad to forward those files to you and some instruction to improve your own. If that case let know.

nuclix wrote: very good, but how can you get these graphics so effective?

How can I do to see my income ...Last Month $120.6972
Last Year $1,003.4311

earnings and completed offers 2018 » Post #1

Tue Jan 01, 2019 13:55 in Your Stats

This is a summary of account (2018) in terms earnings and completed offers

Earnings were: 541.63 which break as:

I could have done more on task but due to their cell verification, wasn't worth spending on
I am not saying I didn't verified my account but not all contributor can afford one and ther're hardly any mobile tasks available for F8 to justify that!

I've completed 4280 offers which breaks into:

You might ask why would Ascent be extremely high:
A majority were with "Reward mining" which involved mining cash using my computer over night.

Although earning were lower, I can do is my best 2019

Christmas Holiday Promotion... !!! » Post #7

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:57 in General Talk

Usually, holiday bonus runs few days before until Jan 2. I believe!

No point in retiring here even when I'll be 65

New Member to Clixsense - Please help » Post #4

Wed Dec 12, 2018 14:27 in Member Introduction

Well, since you just joined, all you need is being patience as earnings will come.

All surveys are based on followings:
  1. Your profile such male/female, ages, work or not working, countries and ect...
  2. What's being asked

Don't worry being disqualified as all of us experiencing this.
If no surveys are available then I suggest following:

MoreTV from clix offer page, all countries are earning there.
Warning: Make sure you answer those chaptcha correctly.

Welcome in this wonderful paying program
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 26, 2019 04:56:31 EST