Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by poetryinmotion

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by poetryinmotion

New Member » Post #5

Tue Oct 23, 2018 03:01 in Member Introduction

Welcome thasmaj324, I am poetryinmotion and it's nice to meet you! You will love it here, there are so many ways to earn. The support is awesome, they usually answer very quickly if you have a question. Welcome and have fun![/b]

hello everybody here. i am new here » Post #2

Tue Oct 23, 2018 02:56 in Member Introduction

Hello Ajit and welcome. I am Madonna! You are going to love it here at Clixsense! They offer great support and so many ways to earn. They also pay on time, I've been paid many times since I joined in 2007. Have fun earning and it's good to have you as a new member of Clixsense!

Time seems to speed up as we get older..tasman1 » Post #4

Sun Jan 07, 2018 00:00 in General Talk

My ideas about how fast time goes by is like for instance, when you're a kid you stand in line waiting for your turn on the slide at the playground. Your turn finally comes up, you make the long climb up the ladder, you get to the top and zoom down the slide and it's over just that quick. As children, it's just like standing in line anticipating your turn to go down the slide to kids it seems like a lifetime but as we get older we finally reach the top of the slide and zoom, it's over just that quick.

I do remember as a child how slowly time seemed to go by but once you reach a certain age it all goes by so fast. I'm sure it has to do with working and going to appointments and things like that. Children don't have to work so time goes more slowly for them, especially in school.

want to be a Poorllionaire...Start 2018...tasman1 » Post #8

Wed Jan 03, 2018 18:16 in General Talk

Or, pay off credit cards with a credit card then cut up the first credit card in the rotation and that will send a message to the other credit cards, kind of like the horse head in the bed in the Godfather.

Merry Christmas To All My Clixsense Family » Post #5

Mon Dec 25, 2017 22:37 in General Talk

I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year! This year went by so fast!

I Won! » Post #3

Fri May 17, 2013 08:23 in Success Stories

Congratulations and hope you get many more in the future
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 18, 2019 17:43:39 EST