Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

8 guests and the following 11 members » Post #10

Mon Nov 25, 2019 07:05 in General Talk

The main reason why you don't see as many members here is due to not being
forced to visit the forum in order to make the daily bonus.

Most members are not going to visit the member forum unless there is a big
update that is only posted at the forum.

Keep in mind, politics is not an allowed posting as stated by the rules and can
result in being banned from the forums.

14,600 sheep .........tasman1 » Post #2

Sun Nov 24, 2019 18:19 in General Talk

Geesh! That is sad.

October top contributors » Post #2

Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:02 in Success Stories

Congrats!

Bad, Very bad, Super bad ......tasman1 » Post #13

Sat Nov 23, 2019 21:21 in General Talk

Us old folks get medical surveys, travel surveys, food surveys, and surveys relating to grand kids.

Just Curious ....... tasman1 » Post #20

Sat Nov 23, 2019 21:16 in General Talk

You could probably join PineCone again with a different email address.
Tell them that was your dad before. You are Junior. :lol:

Reviews are usually submitted through a program that passes the review
to the company. The company then sends an email allowing the product
sampler to know the review has been posted/accepted.

Crap... crap... crap.................... » Post #20

Sat Nov 23, 2019 21:03 in General Talk

Well, Jim makes me think of Bill Gates in his very early years and the people that worked
with him stuck by his side through thick and thin. They all became millionaires!

The forum moderators, we got a farewell goodbye post in the mod forum. :lol:

I bring that up because a moderator did make mention recently how he thought the mods
would have received some sort of farewell compensation IF he was paid millions for this
program.

No matter what anyone says or thinks, I was the one that told him he should add GPT
and I actually helped him with researching the survey companies.

I don't mean to sound like I deserve a million bucks. However, many of the moderators
were in fact very helpful to him. Very much so in many ways. I made suggestions and
other mods made suggestions that he did implement. And no one can say he would have
turned this into a GPT if I hadn't presented him with it. He may have eventually just
closed it down. He did in fact launch something else so he may have done the same and
either sold this way back then or closed it.

Moderators did testing from time to time also. Before he would implement something
for the members, he would have us test it first.

So what I am saying is, it was a very big blow for moderators in more ways than it was
for members. It really was.

I don't think product sampling is meant to be an income. Afterall, primarily you are not
suppose to sell the products. I don't do product sampling for cash but I have heard of
people that do.

ClixSense was MLM period. It was not a reward site at all. It had 5 levels. You were in
those levels whether you were upgraded or not. When Jim took it over he added more
levels, along with adding some other things with time. You did not have to recruit of
course. It did not matter if you were upgraded or not, no one forced you to refer others.
That's the way MLM is. If you're smart, you make sure you do have a free membership
in MLM. Whether free or paid, it is MLM.

MLM= Multi Level Marketing

Anything more than two levels is MLM. As defined by most and MLM'rs.

One level is not a level. It's a membership.
Two levels is not a level. It's a two tier. But today even two tier is iffy when it comes to
pay day with pmt process. such as PP.

In regards to the number of products I receive monthly to sample, is probably on average
30 or 40. It varies.

I did some tasks today. Made .37 cents. I fried bacon in a toaster oven and had 100%
accuracy. Then I toasted toast in the oven and had 40% so low they wouldn't let me
do them. :lol: I think they cheated. My toast was accurate. :mrgreen:

Posibility of Pregnancy ...tasman1 » Post #4

Sat Nov 23, 2019 13:13 in General Talk

Slack off on the bananas.

Just Curious ....... tasman1 » Post #18

Sat Nov 23, 2019 09:45 in General Talk

Oh and Pinecone, I did receive a few different things.

The big issue I found was they simply did not send enough surveys.

Just because I am in my 60's, does not mean I wear diapers and chomp on vitamins all day. :mrgreen:

Just Curious ....... tasman1 » Post #17

Sat Nov 23, 2019 09:43 in General Talk

No, there is nothing physical to sign in doing product sampling.
You are committed to abide by their rules. If you don't, you will be kicked and not receive products any more.
It cost nothing. Everything is yours to keep.

You have to be nice. :lol:

I'll make some examples for you......

Bad Reviewer: I hated this product. I wouldn't welcome it to my worst enemy! The color is garish red. I hate garish red. There is a manual that comes with it but I didn't read it cause it is too much to read. I don't know what anyone would use this for. Go buy something else!

Good Reviewer: This product is functional as described. The color red is more of an orange red. Included is a manual that is extremely thorough. I can see how this would be useful to many people and make great gifts.

You have to be partial. In other words, if you hate the color red, you don't say I hate the color red. This is because there are people that love the color red and no one cares if you hate red or not. Just because you don't read the manual due to it's size is no reason to give it a bad review. After all, you should have read it. The review needs to be rather long.

Well I do get food items at times but rarely. A couple of years ago I received an entire case of a
new Reesee's candy bar. It was funny in a sad way. It was after my husband passed away and I
did not feel like eating. There was 48 candy bars in the case.....I ate every single one of them! Not
at one time of course. But several a day. I lived off them for two weeks.

NO you cannot sell the products. Thats a big no no. NO you cannot give away the products. You
are allowed to throw the product away after some time. It varies depending on product/company
rules.....usually 90 days. If they find out you've gone against the rules, you are banished.

I received very expensive baby strollers, car seats, and high chairs. At one time I was receiving a
lot of those and a lot of vacuum cleaners. My house was decorated in high chairs with stuffed animals
and dolls in them. Yep, you pretty much become a warehouse. You don't send items back. They
are yours to keep forever. You don't pay any shipping or anything.

Research it. Do a google search for 'product sampling' if you want to learn more.

Crap... crap... crap.................... » Post #18

Sat Nov 23, 2019 09:09 in General Talk

Yeah $60 a month can be applied to groceries. I didn't mean for it to sound as if it
would cover the entire month of food. All depends on what you eat and how much
you eat. I could live off $60 a month in groceries if I needed to. Eggs, Eggs, and
Beans Beans Beans. Both of which, I am very fond of, by the way.

ClixSense WAS MLM. :lol:

Well, it's a lot of work, MLM. All my years online, I worked very heavily on here night
and day. It is also very expensive. It's expensive owning your own MLM. I had an
online coffee distributorship and it was very expensive to run. Servers are not cheap.
Lawyers are not cheap. I paid $10,000 to the number 1 MLM lawyer in the country
just to retain him. There was metal templates to purchase in the factory. Coffee,
tea, and other items we sold, to pay for. The website was huge. Lots and lots of work.

I relaxed a lot after I moved into launching a large array of club sites. These sites were
relatively inexpensive to run and no where near of time consuming.

Some years ago I got into the product sampling and it is fun and worthy.

I don't need millions of dollars. Financially, I am ok.

In regards to surveys here, I don't normally dive heavy into it. I am not trying every
survey listed. In fact, I ignore almost all of them. Some days I like trying to see how
many I can do and other days I don't bother at all.

I don't think people need to be on their last leg to do surveys. There's a lot of people
that are retired, do it in their spare time for extra spending money. They make it a
hobby.

Just Curious ....... tasman1 » Post #15

Sat Nov 23, 2019 07:32 in General Talk

Inactivity I guess. I couldn't log in one day and contacted them with no reply.
I did not run over there every time they would send an email. Plus, I got tired
of them because all they wanted to talk about and send me was bladder pads. :roll:

No, no Costco any where around here that I know of. I am in West KY and I don't
know of any in the entire area. When I lived in TN, there was none in that area
either.

No I don't suck up to them. :lol: It's very important to leave honest reviews.
Some products they send are not even on the market yet. The catch is, they
want an honest review. Some want videos but not always. Some want two
photo's of the item. Some want six photos of the item. They want to know
what you liked about it, what you didn't like about it, how you use it, etc etc.

Over the years I have received TV's, Laptops, Sewing Machines, Entertainment Centers, Beds, Mattresses, Tools of all sort, Garden Equipment, Printers, Desks, Craft Machines, Smart Watches/Fitness, Electric Blankets, Clothes, Shoes, Automative Stuff, Tires, Photo Frames, Coffee Makers, CrockPots, Pressure Cookers, Pan Sets, Dishes, Pet Supplies, etc.

Much of the stuff is very good. Some is not so good. Submitting HONEST reviews is important.

Bad, Very bad, Super bad ......tasman1 » Post #8

Sat Nov 23, 2019 07:14 in General Talk

BUT I got to chime in and say that not everyone that is old, is decrepit.

There's an old couple that lives down the street from me. They are very active. The woman is extremely active. I guess they must be around 90 years old. She is not fat. She looks average weight and height. She is outside almost every day. I see her burning leaves, trimming shrubs, washing their trucks, taking the trash out, sweeping, and she goes for walks often. She's always smiling, waving.

So don't let all the negative weigh you down and put you in an early grave.

There are many elderly people that are active and lead a great life.

Just because you are old, does not mean you will have disease.

My grandfather was almost 93 when he died and he didn't have anything wrong with him ever,
except hard of hearing. His old heart gave out on him. But he never had cancer or diabetes or
any diseases.

Bad, Very bad, Super bad ......tasman1 » Post #7

Sat Nov 23, 2019 07:08 in General Talk

If you want to get REALLY angry, watch 'The Guardians' on Amazon Prime.

Bad, Very bad, Super bad ......tasman1 » Post #4

Fri Nov 22, 2019 21:03 in General Talk

I agree with you on that. We'll discuss this again in 2049.

Bad, Very bad, Super bad ......tasman1 » Post #2

Fri Nov 22, 2019 17:21 in General Talk

At 67, surveys is the last thing you should worry about.

Red Ear ................tasman1 » Post #7

Thu Nov 21, 2019 21:30 in General Talk

She probably slapped him!

Now you can be proud again.

Just Curious ....... tasman1 » Post #13

Thu Nov 21, 2019 21:27 in General Talk

Noooo

I am a product sampler for major companies.

I receive electronics (laptops, etc), furnishings, lawn/garden equipment, etc.

You know something, I have never been inside a Costco. Not any Costco around my area.

Pinecone kicked me out too. :lol:

Best edited post ever......tasman1 » Post #2

Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:38 in General Talk

I wondered if you would see that. :lol:

Just Curious ....... tasman1 » Post #11

Thu Nov 21, 2019 06:18 in General Talk

@Darkstar2

'Product Sampling' = companies giving their products free in exchange for an honest review

It's rarely food.

Quality Of Talk Here ...... tasman1 » Post #7

Wed Nov 20, 2019 21:02 in General Talk

I know.

There is such an over powering ton of quality topics in these forums!
I mean, I just don't know which ones to read first. They're all so highly
intelligent and informational. Oh and talk about friendly and warm....
like a hot cup of cocoa on a winters morn.

Shine on little posters, shine on in all your glory.....shine on and may
be the sun be at your back and the Darkstar in your eyes...two.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Nov 24, 2020 21:49:50 EST