Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

Remember forever » Post #15

Sun Feb 12, 2017 23:49 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
msblahms wrote: yes i remember clixsense paying me the money I earned by working here not some kind of donation as the generosity in your post suggests, and clixsense earned whenever i earned this is no charity if you have become delusional after losing pp

Sorry if you can not read my bad Eglish

what donation . charity are you talking???

All I did say is that ClixSense is honest , paying and we have no right to spit on it for not have a PP here. yes most of us do not like it but that is life

For me you say delusional ????? for what ?
At the end of a day to be honest i do not care if i stop this kind of job in future or not

as many here know my post in September last year I have full AU pension and part Swiss pension since Oct 2016 , did stop 80% of work on internet and will probably stop the rest at the end of this year

in short i do not give a s..t for your post here and you did not understand my post

Your post is fine and I understood it completely.

In reality, ClixSense does pay more than most GPT programs, especially on offers and surveys.
And it's great because ClixSense is legit. They have some obstacles over their ten years but
they've always come out just fine.

Also in reality, I have made close to $14,000 or $15,000 dollars here. That is over the course
of ten years. There is a program I have been in for 14 or so years that has paid me about the
same amount and I pay $10 a month for it. There is another program I am in that I have been
in for about ten years or more and I pay $17 every month for it and made about the same.

The point I am making is, most the programs I am in, I have been in for ten or more years, have
earned similar amounts, but pay more. Granted I am in a few old GPT programs too that cost
me nothing but here again, they don't pay as good on the offers or surveys. None are charities
and I am mighty sure everyone knows that. Some times however, the money is so easy that it
makes one feel like charity. Not like I am digging ditches or bailing hay.

It's extra money any way you look at it. Besides, you have to stick around and get the extra
money so you can feed those wallabies.

Remember forever » Post #5

Sun Feb 12, 2017 16:21 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Since We lost PP lots of crap is written here
Remember my first post here when we lost PP......it was , maybe i will stop working here and yes Thank You ClixSense , yes again I did say thank you clixsense
I was angry but i still told thank you clixsense

CixSense is most honest site forever . I was paid every time , I earned and was paid , you earned and you was paid everytime ,
What about future ?
Future for me is clear . It was and will be forever nice words from me to ClixSense , Thank You ClixSense same word I wrote in time we lost PP and I was angrybut not angry with ClixSense

Bad English from Croat but it is from my heart

It's always easy to give up. Winners never do. That's why you are a winner. Not too sure about your wife tho. :lol:

general talk means anything,,,locks or no locks! » Post #4

Sun Feb 12, 2017 01:03 in General Talk

You folks seem to forget the rules.

If you want to have sex, go get a room. If you're looking for a date, go to a dating site.

I've been very lenient but I am going to start contacting admin about some of the topics
going on here. This is very uncalled for and it is going to stop. If that means banning
a few members from the forum, so be it. He has and he does ban members that post
against the rules, post lies, and go against the forum rules.

General talk does not mean you can talk sex, tell lies and say that admin has discontinued
PayPal on his own free will, etc.

I am telling you this only one time. Admin is NOT in a good mood and has had a lot to
deal with. He is not going to tolerate this junk. Keep it up and I will make sure he sees
your posts.

What Payment Method to use as paypal alternative? » Post #2

Sun Feb 12, 2017 00:16 in General Talk

You can choose any of the payment options that are available to you in your ClixSense profile.

If you are having a tough time choosing, you might want to visit the international sub forum here
and see what others in your country are choosing.

netdating,,,,is clixsense a big helping hand? » Post #4

Sun Feb 12, 2017 00:00 in General Talk

ClixSense is not a dating program and your post is very inappropriate.

There are a large variety of dating programs online. You may want to do a search through google
or another search engine.

Indian members are in trouble » Post #2

Sat Feb 11, 2017 23:57 in Hindi

Why not go to the Indian sub forum and ask them?

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #32

Sat Feb 11, 2017 21:18 in General Talk

Leloes wrote: I can see it is in your nature to not be able to give an answer without being a bit snarky. I thank you for your answer and God bless.

I must have missed your question because I never saw one. If you ask one, I will try to be 'snarky'
if that is what you want and it sure seems you do.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #31

Sat Feb 11, 2017 21:16 in General Talk

pindokhan123 wrote: hey val,does clixsy issue cheques to England?
maybe a stupid question but i thought perhaps it does coz pretty good ties between both nations,,plz confirm,,btw is standard Charter Bank american?

If the check option is displayed in your profile, you can choose it.

As far as I know, checks are only available to USA and Canada.

Also as far as I know Charted Bank is American but located in some countries/continents.
You can do a search such as google search to find out.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #28

Sat Feb 11, 2017 18:43 in General Talk

I have worked in a bank before so I do know what I am talking about.

In regards to what you want to do Leloes, as I stated, you know your situation better than anyone else.
I certainly was not lecturing you. I was stating true facts. I don't care if you cash out by check or if
you ever cash out at all. That is your choice.

When I type here, I do so mostly knowing that others read it. It is NOT directed completely to you Leloes.
It's directed to everyone that is trying to decide what payment option to use.

I will say, maybe you need to report that bank for unfair practices. Just because a teller does not know a
business is no reason for them not to cash a check. That is mighty lame and mighty illegal.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #23

Sat Feb 11, 2017 16:47 in General Talk

Hey, if I can cash a check from ClixSense at a local bank in the USA, then anyone in the USA can. :lol:
I live in a rural area within a community of about 1,000 people.....and that includes children.

There is absolutely nothing secretive about ClixSense. It has operated online for OVER TEN YEARS
and from the start up, ONLY paid by way of CHECK.

I have THOUSANDS of members in my downline. I have never been told by any of my downline or
my direct referrals in the USA now or then or ever, that the bank wouldn't cash their check.

ALL USA banks are going to cash a ClixSense check as long as the person has an active checking account.
Like I said, IF the bank was unsure of the check, all they would do is put a hold on it til it clears.

BUT listen, no one is saying you must choose a check as a payment option. If for any reason you don't
want to, by all means don't.

I just cannot for the life of me see how any member that lives in the USA, would have a problem being
paid.

Personally, I have most often chose check anyway. Only in more recent months had I been choosing
PayPal payments simply because I would use it at walmart online.

IF I was not going to choose check, my second choice would be Tango. I would choose Tango because
I could choose walmart/amazon gift cards. I'd just use the gift cards towards my online grocery purchases.

My third choice would probably be with PayZa or Payoneer. One reason why I might choose Payoneer
is because ClixSenseResearch also has a Payoneer option and all funds could be applied from there and
here.

I had a money bookers account many years ago when it first came online but I cannot recall if I ever
used it. Now it is known as Skrill. I am not sure if I joined PayToo or not.

Everyone has their own reasons and what they like best but if I was advising USA members I would
say :

First Choice= Check
No matter how high or low the amount of the check, it is only $1 subtracted. You can't beat that.
Heck a stamp and an envelope would cost ya a buck.

Second Choice= Tango
Great option if you shop online. You can choose gift cards and get the virtual codes. Shop as you
normally would. Also, probably not much of a paper trace there if you are concerned about the old
man.

Third Choice= Payoneer or Payza depending on what you are wanting to do with those funds, fees
involved, etc.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #20

Sat Feb 11, 2017 14:55 in General Talk

I truly don't understand because PayPal reports earnings too.
And if you are doing direct deposits to your bank from PayPal, there are other options that do the same.

I have stated a resolve if you did want a check that you could use BlueBird.
And just for the record, ClixSense isn't what they would refer to as a small business.
It has a legitimate bank in N Carolina with the known bank on it.

There is plenty of other options for you as well. Those in the USA, really don't have
a problem getting their payments.

For example 'PayZa'. It functions similar to PayPal. They are now back to accepting USA transfers
and therefore can be chosen as a payment option.

If you like to use your earnings online, there is 'Tango' and when you choose that option, you can
choose an Amazon gift card OR Walmart gift card OR various other gift cards.

There is of course Payoneer and PayToo, both easily usable for USA members.

So this is why I don't understand your problem.

It is disappointing that PayPal is no longer an option but nothing can be done about that. So you
either choose another payment option or you don't. That's it.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #18

Sat Feb 11, 2017 09:55 in General Talk

Leloes wrote:
msblahms wrote: if you do not have an account with the bank is completely different situation Leleos states that he use that bank so must be having an account and cashing out is different too but if you are depositing it in your account than the bank cant deny you
if it denies and you agree than you are not aware of your rights

Because I am retired I don't deposit small checks being that it will affect my benefits and the bank I use is a local community bank so cashing an internet business check seems to make them a bit leary. I can kind of understand because there are so many scams on the internet and even calling a phone number does not 100% assure that a check is legit. So using payment processor prevents one from having these problems.

Well Leioes I am sure you know your situation better than anyone else.

You do realize as a retired person you can earn a significant amount each year without it affecting
your social security retirement funds.

No matter how rural or small the bank is, it is a bank located within the USA and as long as you
have an account and money in your account, they will cash the check. If there is no money in
your account at the time, they will deposit the check. At the very most, they would simply put a
hold on the check until the check clears. In regards to internet, millions of legitimate businesses
are online now. Walmart, Macy's, Amazon, thousands of mom and pop stores, local and international
businesses. Your bank does in fact do business with online businesses. They must. In fact, your
bank is probably online too.

However, it is as i stated. You know your situation and what you want to do. So if you don't want
a check, that is fine. If you don't want a bluebird account, that is fine too. You can choose whatever
option you want or choose not to participate. It's your decision what you want to do.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #17

Sat Feb 11, 2017 09:47 in General Talk

Jewel1988 wrote: Since all current payment options are next to useless for me, i would like to see Amazon giftcards as an option as I tend shop a lot on Amazon.

It's not ideal, but it would be something at least.

I keep seeing you and/or someone else post that.

We already have gift cards. Choose 'Tango' in order to choose an amazon or other gift card.

Regarding Cash out » Post #2

Sat Feb 11, 2017 09:45 in General Talk

I don't know what you are asking if anything.

If you want an answer from admin about something, then you need to click on 'Help' above
and submit a support ticket.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #11

Sat Feb 11, 2017 08:29 in General Talk

Yes, banks can refuse to cash a check.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #9

Sat Feb 11, 2017 08:24 in General Talk

Banks in the USA do what they want.

If you do not have a bank account with a bank and the check is not with the bank,
they can deny cashing the check.

If you do have an account with a bank, usually they will deposit an unknown check
and place a hold on it. Once they see the check has cleared, the bank allows those
funds to be released.

Normally, small checks, under $100 is not going to be a problem in regards to a
bank cashing it. In fact, there is such a thing as a telephone. A bank can easily
call or type into their computer the bank info on the check, and know it is legit.

Usually a problem only arises when a person does not have a bank account and
attempts to cash a check. Even then it would probably be OK as long as the bank
is where the check is from.

A lot of people cannot get a bank account. If they have had trouble with a bank
before, they may never be able to get an account at any bank again. If they have
bad credit, they may not be able to get a bank account.

If you are in the USA and do not have a bank account and cannot get one, go to
the walmart website and click on bluebird. You can also do your research in google
or wherever, and find out more about it and how it works.

My 2 cents regarding Paypal » Post #57

Sat Feb 11, 2017 08:12 in General Talk

I am going to lock this topic but before I do, I am going to say this....

For starters, calling moderators names, is a bad idea. Some of you act like Marcel and I are the
monsters of the universe. It is a very rare occasion that I get ticked off enough to be rude to
anyone on here. Stating that I am mean, rude, and other nasty names, just don't compute in
my head. There are times I give short replies and times I give long replies. So what! It all
depends on my time. What am I being paid here? What is Marcel being paid? We are not
employees. There are members here that are not much more than children and I am old
enough to know it and if they are not much more than children, then why do they act it!

I want y'all to take a very close look around and answer to yourself, which moderators on this
forum are consistently helping others? Personally, I realize there are snot nose kids and
people that enjoy stirring up any trouble they can and also people that think they are to
be address as baby cakes, darling, and love the ooooeees and ahhhhhs.

A few of you act like moderators are not suppose to lock topics. That is one of the main
things we ARE suppose to do. When support topics are addressed, they are locked so that
moderators know to go on to the next support topic and so on. The Feature Request
forum was getting so down right stupid that I had no choice but lock the topics and I
see nothing wrong with doing so. After there is a page or so in a Feature Request, it is
locked. By the way, Admin sees all suggestions in the Feature Request and when a feature
is requested and not implemented in a day or so, you can bet it never will be.

Jim is NOT lying about PayPal banning mass payments at ClixSense. Anyone with half
a brain should realize that. It does not even make sense for him to do so. Why would
he want to stop the flow of PayPal transactions? He wouldn't. In addition, not just myself
but all moderators have read the letter from PayPal to Jim. Just because PayPal peon
customer support does not have the full information does not mean Jim is lying.

In reality, it truly is not your business how Jim runs his businesses. If you want to stay
here and continue making money and getting paid, then you do your research and
choose another method of payment. Stop taking out your disappointment on moderators
and calling Jim a liar, etc. Why not make yourself useful and learn more about the
payment options instead of wasting time on your nonsense.

This is all so crazy » Post #2

Fri Feb 10, 2017 21:23 in General Talk

You're in the USA. What is the problem?

Why not simply choose 'Check' as your cash out payment?

Or even Tango gift cards?

Or another method?

To me, 'check' is a complete no brainer.

Dead Tired from changes, tasman1 » Post #3

Fri Feb 10, 2017 19:12 in General Talk

Look at it like this.....

You are not sitting there with holes drilled into your belly trying not to scratch the itchy itchy holes. :roll:

Always something to be thankful for.

ADMIN: URGENT URGENT URGENT » Post #2

Fri Feb 10, 2017 18:20 in General Talk

All caps is not allowed.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Nov 15, 2019 18:44:23 EST