Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie

My experience inside Walmart today USA - FYI » Post #1

Fri Mar 13, 2020 19:28 in General Talk

This morning I had eye surgery but after that, my sister and I went to the super Walmart.

March 13th
The Walmart was extremely crowded. Many of the shelves were close to empty. There
was still a large amount of products. The toilet paper/paper towel isle had no stock at
all. There was one Walmart worker at one end of the isle and another at the other end,
keeping traffic out of the isle while a guy opened some box's and placed some toilet
paper and paper towels on the shelf. It did not fill the shelves and was a small amount.
It wasn't 5 minutes and the shelves was empty again.

Most of the ground coffee in the cans, was shelf empty. Many powdered coffee creamers
gone too.

No dry beans left. White and brown rice gone. Few Minute Rice box left.

Almost all dry oats gone. Low on many can goods.

Although still a lot of frozen foods, they were in fact out or very low on some frozen foods
such as tv type dinners, pot pies, and some brands of pizzas.

Normally stockers stock the shelves on the midnight shift. There were stockers stocking
shelves today, on the day shift. However, it does not look like they even came close to
keeping up with demand.

Of course, products like 'bleach, hand sanitizers, antibacterial soaps, etc, are totally gone
from the shelves.

My sister and I and another woman, got the last bottles of vitamin C that was on the shelf.
Usually there are many brands. All we could find was 3 bottles so each of us put one in
our cart. Small bottles at that.

Fentanyl @Darkstar2 » Post #1

Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:36 in General Talk

it is Fentanyl they gave me for both surgeries.

This morning he also gave me something for nausea in my iv. Zopan.
So today went a lot better for me. No nausea, no puking.

It's official - 4.5 billion people to die of virus » Post #6

Fri Mar 13, 2020 04:28 in General Talk

The last thing we need is money hungry wacko conspiracy theorists.

It's official - 4.5 billion people to die of virus » Post #4

Fri Mar 13, 2020 04:12 in General Talk

Where are you reading this stuff?

The 144,000 people is stated in Revelations. They are not missing.

Getting more n more emails like this (virus) » Post #10

Thu Mar 12, 2020 18:06 in General Talk

Oh yeah the Norovirus can kill you faster than anything and there is NO cure for it.
That is very prevalent in many areas of third world country where they wash, drink,
and go to the bathroom in the same water. It doesn't take much feces to kill you.

Getting more n more emails like this (virus) » Post #9

Thu Mar 12, 2020 18:03 in General Talk

Well here is what I think about that.....

Shouldn't all these places be cleaned thoroughly and consistently anyway!

Getting more n more emails like this (virus) » Post #7

Thu Mar 12, 2020 17:54 in General Talk

Dear Customer,

Keeping you and our associates safe is a top priority, so we wanted to share the steps we’re taking in response to coronavirus. With help from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as our own Chief Medical Officer, we’re developing preventative measures to maintain a clean, healthy environment in our stores.

First and foremost, we’ve ramped up cleaning efforts. Stores are cleaned daily, with sanitizing solutions used in high-touch, high-traffic areas. We also have associates dedicated to cleaning key areas throughout the day, and we’re sending additional supplies they can use at registers and on shopping carts.

Second, we’re dedicated to keeping stores stocked and prices fair. We’re working hard to replenish cleaning supplies, paper products, and other in-demand items as quickly as possible—and at our everyday low prices. We’re taking a firm stance against price gouging from third-party sellers, so if you see it happening, please report your concern here.

Third, we’ve asked associates who aren’t feeling well to refrain from coming in. We’ve also shared a new policy with them that provides extra flexibility to stay home, as well as pay options and support if they are affected by the virus.

Finally, we want to remind you that there are lots of great ways to shop with Walmart. You may want to consider trying online delivery or store pickup options, as well as our app’s Walmart Pay feature, which you can use when checking out at the register.

As always, we’re grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Rest assured, we’re doing everything in our power to provide a safe shopping experience for our customers and a healthy environment for our associates and communities. Find even more information here.

Sincerely,
Walmart

Getting more n more emails like this (virus) » Post #5

Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:54 in General Talk

Well nooooo not spam.

What I am receiving I am subscribed to in regards to stores and companies.

For example I am in fact subscribed to McDonalds. They may send me an
email relaying buy a large coffee for such and such price until such and such
date.

I am just pointing out a fact that these places of business are attempting to
keep their business during times of fear such as this virus.

You see if customers wane, employees wane, and that means less money
circulating.

covid-19 » Post #4

Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:35 in General Talk

Maybe it all goes to show how dumb humanity really is and we still do not learn our lessons.

Before anyone goes from one country to another or ships products from one country to another,
by land, air, or sea, precautions should always be taken.

We already check for terrorists before boarding airplanes. Now do we not see we need to check
for far more than that!

Getting more n more emails like this (virus) » Post #3

Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:32 in General Talk

What I mean is, I am getting emails from various companies and stores, stating
how they are keeping the virus at bay by cleaning consistently.

Nothing shady about those. I am just displaying these companies and stores are
already focusing on keeping their customers. They don't want to lose business
due to fears.

Sensex crashed » Post #10

Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:28 in General Talk

I don't think it is a good idea to keep a lot of money in the bank.
The bank is never going to give you much interest.

For me, my best investments have always been in precious metals (gold and silver),
land, and housing.

Don't go selling your gold unless you are starving.

PS. I am very fond of diamonds, also. :D

Sensex crashed » Post #3

Thu Mar 12, 2020 08:48 in General Talk

Don't sell your gold! :P

Getting more n more emails like this (virus) » Post #1

Thu Mar 12, 2020 08:46 in General Talk

Dear Valued Customer,

On behalf of McDonald's® USA, I want to assure you that in times of uncertainty, the safety of our customers and people remains our highest priority.

Please know that we are keeping those affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) in our thoughts while we closely watch the evolving situation.

In the meantime, I want to inform you of the proactive steps McDonald’s and our franchisees are taking to ensure the safety in our restaurants across all our communities – in proactive partnership with local and national health authorities.

For more than 65 years, McDonald's values of quality, service, and cleanliness have endured. Today, that same commitment guides all our actions. Specifically, we are:

Adhering to our industry-leading, cleaning procedures in every restaurant, every day.
Ensuring high-touch areas such as ordering kiosks, pick-up counters and restrooms get more frequent cleanings.
Enhancing our McDelivery® procedures to ensure order packaging remains safe before we fill it with your favorite items so you can enjoy McDonald’s at home.
Supporting employees in staying home from work if they are sick so they can rest and recover.
More than ever, we are proud to honor our commitment to cleanliness so you feel confident dining with us.

We sincerely thank you for your continued business, and above all, for your trust in the Golden Arches.

Joe Erlinger signature

Should China be sued for the Coronavirus ? » Post #10

Thu Mar 12, 2020 07:33 in General Talk

Sue? lol

How much money can you get from a bat? Which bat was it? Do we have that bat?
Was the virus really from a bat? Did the virus really originate in China?

:lol:

Now listen, I don't want to read that the USA did this and Spain did that and he said
she said. This is exactly the type of conversations that cause havoc the world over.

The topic is 'racism' 'china' and the recent 'virus'.

No matter what anyone says, none of you have any proof whatsoever where the
virus came from, how the virus originated, etc. Just because the first recorded
case came from China, really does not mean it started there.

If you believe that China should be sued, that is you doing your own thinking and
that is fine. I for one, think it is laughable.

Global concentration camps - it's going to happen » Post #14

Wed Mar 11, 2020 20:45 in General Talk

Ole Nostradamus.

I dunno of course. I've always assumed the worse will come when things are nice and peaceful,
when people least expect it.

Problem for italian user » Post #18

Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:15 in General Talk

I'll direct him to this topic again and point out your issue. That is all I can do.

Italy , No Bills to pay.....tasman1 » Post #12

Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:10 in General Talk

I like sock puppets. :mrgreen:

Global concentration camps - it's going to happen » Post #8

Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:06 in General Talk

Actually, I was thinking I could hide in the dryer. I guess they would look there too.

But one question, why would they want me? :lol:

No I am not worried about the virus. I have plenty of supplies to last a very long
time. I have enough food to probably last two years. I have many cleaning agents
and antibacterial products. My dog has enough food and treats to last well over a
year. I do buy bottled water regularly and I also have the filtered water pitcher. I
buy the bottled water simply because I will drink more water if I can simply grab
a cold bottle from the fridge. I am in fact stocked up with several cases of
bottled water. I live near a major DAM/Lake so reality is, I don't believe anyone
in this State needs to worry about water.

I believe they will have an antidote for the virus in the not so distant future.

Summer will soon be here and in my neck of the woods, it is nothing short of
hot. I think by the time summer gets here, we may see the virus short lived.

From what I have read, the virus is simply another strain of flue that is more
detrimental to those with low immune. As it has been stated, many of the
nursing home patients, those in sick health, are the people we really need to
help in this type of crisis.

I don't think people are going to be carted off to fema camps.

I do believe supplies may be short at times. Mostly due to people stocking
up and some manufacturing may stop or run lower due to people off from
work.

Italy , No Bills to pay.....tasman1 » Post #8

Wed Mar 11, 2020 07:51 in General Talk

Hahahahahaha :lol:

Can't eat pet!

Italy , No Bills to pay.....tasman1 » Post #6

Tue Mar 10, 2020 22:33 in General Talk

I live in an old coal mining town. I will run under ground and become a mole.
A mole living on coal. Coal Mole. :mrgreen:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 14, 2021 19:49:53 EST